The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Swim Meet is the first stage in Cutpurse Coast. This stage is full of Aliens with high magnification, and a fake boss.
- Helmut Krabe, Kroxo are spawned since the beginning of the stage. If the player takes long enough, they will encounter ~60 Kroxos and ~15 Helmut Krabes.
- When the Enemy Base is down to 99% health:
- up to 2 Calamary will appear, delay 30 seconds.
- Ursamajors and LeMurrs started to stack up (13.3~24.7 seconds), up to 3 Saels and 9 LeMurrs.
- It's suggested to use 2~3 meatshields, such as Mohawk Cat and variants, Eraser Cat and variants. Cats with "Survive" effect like Jiangshi Cat and Castaway Cat.
- Takeda Shingen shines in this level, due to his "Attack Only" ability and great stats. Aphrodite is another example, the 2 Calamary are the main problem in this stage, they can be one-shoted by Aphrodite.
- Manic Macho Legs and Manic King Dragon are useful in this stage, due to their long range.
- The player can stall the enemies with meatshields while Crazed Bahamut and Ururun Cat and other ranged Cats do the damage. A tanky Cat is needed to attack Calamaries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.