Swimming Cats (猫ども海を渡る Neko-domo umiwowataru) is the 4th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
Easy in terms of difficulty. Most levels are rather easy to deal with. However, in the last level, THE SLOTH will be encountered for the first time, and he will not be a fun enemy to encounter for many subchapters to come.
This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- Duche: A somewhat slow-moving enemy with high attack and health. Has a quick attack rate and hits two times per animation. Overall, well-rounded in terms of stats.
- THE SLOTH: A slow-moving enemy with high health and attack power, but a slow attack rate. Can stall your cats for a very long time.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 4-1: Premature Launch - A simple level with two Master A.s as the "boss" along with peon support from Hippoe.
- Stage 4-2: Deep Ocean Blue - Sir Seal appears as a constant threat along with support from Celeboodle and Croco.
- Stage 4-3: Mermaid Cove - Le'boin serves as the main threat while constantly being supported by waves of Gory and Sir Seal.
- Stage 4-4: Chaos Lagoon - Duche makes his first appearance here. St. Pigge the 2nd acts as the boss and will constantly be supported by Doge Dark, Duche, and Metal Hippoe.
- Stage 4-5: Playing Pirates - One Horn is the main threat here, with several of them spawning when the enemy base is attacked.
- Stage 4-6: Fisherman's Dilemma - Master A. appears as the main threat while being supported by Dagshund, Sir Seal and Gory.
- Stage 4-7: Seaweed Shallows - Teacher Bear is the main threat while being supported by Doge Darks.
- Stage 4-8: Salty is Seawater - THE SLOTH makes its first appearance here and is spawned shortly after the battle begins. Celeboodle and Doge Dark are spawned at very slow intervals to support it.