THE SLOTH is one of the slowest enemy units in the game. He has a very slow attack rate, but he can inflict upwards of 8,000 damage on multiple Cat Units. This enemy is relatively similar to Bahamut Cat; slow attack rate, slow speed, but very high attack power and range, with the difference being that unlike Bahamut Cat, he has high health (300,000 at 100% strength magnification). Can be treated somewhat like a a Face with higher stats and no trait.
He can stall your cats for a remarkably long time, making him extremely deadly. THE SLOTH truly becomes a monstrous threat when used as support with extremely powerful enemies, most notably in Attack on W-Cyclone and Pitfall Zone. In later stages, however, THE SLOTH usually just becomes a wall with high health that doesn't attack often enough to be a major threat.
THE SLOTH is usually being defended by peons in the stages that he appears in. As such, a good strategy is to lure him as close to the Cat Base as possible, delaying support from other enemies. Whale Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, Mythical Titan Cat and Crazed M. Titan Cat can then be used to deal heavy damage, while usually being able to survive at least one attack (two to three).
Do note that while THE SLOTH can easily stall your cats, your cats can also stall him, using his advantage to yours. When there is little to no support, simply throwing in periodic Crazed Cats can help stall him while you build up cash for your onslaught.
Alternatively, units with over 450 range, such as Li'l Nyandam, will be able to deal damage to THE SLOTH without being hit by his attack. After completing (and if you have completed) all 3 chapters of Into the Future, Awakened Bahamut Cat can be used to deal massive amounts of damage, provided that THE SLOTH has little support and Awakened Bahamut is sent out immediately after an attack.
|Enemy Unit # 41||Traitless|
|The scariest of all animals|
manages to get off the tree... Unfortunately, moving is too much
so he says he wants to go home now.
|Enemy Unit # 41||Traitless|
|The ultimate beast, crawling down from the treetops|
to exterminate the Cats. ...That was his plan. However, moving on the ground was too much for him,
and he now wants to climb back up to his house in the trees.
An enemy from the Ritual Happiness event. Attacks faster, but has a lower attack range.
- Stage 4-8: Salty is Seawater (100%)
- Stage 5-3: Enticing Tunnels (100%)
- Stage 5-6: Thriller Bridge (100%)
- Stage 7-6: Tactical War Tuna (100%)
- Stage 8-5: Dumpy Cave (200%)
- Stage 14-3: Crunchy Wall (200%)
- Stage 14-6: Disapproving Giant (200%)
- Stage 16-6: Ancient One-Piece (100%)
- Stage 18-5: Pitfall Zone (100%)
- Stage 20-1: Gandara's Rest (300%)
- Stage 22-1: The Red Carpet (400%)
- Stage 24-6: Scent of Gore & Fish (200%)
- Stage 25-3: Kugel Schreiber (200%)
- Stage 27-4: Cursed Blizzards (400%)
- Stage 34-2: Swamp of Sacrifice (400%)
- Stage 44-4: Dry Season (400%)
- Stage 47-2: Valley of the End (500%)
- Stage 4-5: Frontier Dawn (600%)
- Stage 14-1: Holiday Atonement (400%)
- Stage 17-4: Chilly Pool (300%)
- Stage 24-2: Slave to Energy (400%)
- Stage 26-5: Meteor Disco (400%)
- Stage 32-6: A Pile of Guts (400%)
- Stage 36-6: The Face of God (500%)
- Bears be Bare: Can't Bear Anymore (100%)
- Peerless: Attack on W-Cyclone (Expert) (150%)
- Teacher! It's Spring!: I L U (100%)
- Love is Sickness!: Never Give Up! (200%)
- Sumo Awakens!: Oh Yokozuna! (Insane) (200%)
- The Battle Cats POP!: Get Those Ubers (100%)
- Queen's Coronation: Honey Trap (Deadly) (400%)
- Sliming to Victory: Paradise Derby (100%)
- Peerless Too: Wrath of W-Cyclone (Insane) (150%)
- Queen's Condemnation: Honey Drip (Deadly) (400%)
- The Battle Cats Together!: But the App's Fun Too :) (200%)
- Tag Arena: Adept: Quarterfinals (Veteran) (100%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|300,000 HP||8,000 damage
|426f (14.2 seconds)||2||3 times||27f 0.9s |
(49f 1.63s backswing)
- THE SLOTH's Japanese name, Namarukemoruru, is derived from the word namakemono, meaning "sloth".
- THE SLOTH may be an indirect reference to No-Face from the Studio Ghibli movie Spirited Away.