THE SLOTH is one of the slowest enemy units in the game. It has a very slow attack rate, but it can inflict 8,000 damage on multiple cat units. This enemy is relatively similar to Bahamut Cat: slow attack rate, slow speed, but very high attack power and range, with the difference that unlike Bahamut, he has high HP.
He can stall your cats for a remarkably long time, making him extremely deadly. THE SLOTH truly becomes a monstrous threat when used as support with extremely powerful enemies, most notably in Attack on W-Cyclone and Pitfall Zone. Do note that while THE SLOTH can easily stall your cats, your cats can also stall it, using his advantage to yours. On stages with little to no support, simply throwing in periodic Crazed Cats can help stall it while you build up cash for your onslaught.
THE SLOTH is usually being defended by peons in the stages that it appears in. As such, a good strategy is to lure it as close to your base as possible, delaying support from other enemies. Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, Jamiera Cat and Crazed Mythical Titan Cat can then be used to deal high damage, while usually being able to survive at least one attack (two to three). Alternatively, units with higher range than Bahamut Cat's unevolved and evolved forms, such as Li'l Nyandam, will be able to deal damage to THE SLOTH without being hit by its attack. After completing (and if you have completed) all 3 chapters of Into the Future, Awakened Bahamut can be used to deal massive amounts of damage, provided that THE SLOTH has little support and Awakened Bahamut is sent out immediately after an attack. In levels such as Salty Is Seawater, where THE SLOTH has almost no support, if you are feeling cheesy, you can just spam Ramen Cat, as he can kill THE SLOTH surprisingly easily.
THE SLOTH (emphasis on sloth) is really slow. He can be overwhelmed by a horde of your meatshields and other cats that will protect your strong cats. Also, Metal Cat, stacked over time, may be able to do lots of damage to him over time in stages where he is not protected, as he will have plenty of time to do damage to him. (This is not tested and may take a while).
Enemy Unit # 41
|The scariest of all animals manages to get off the tree... Unfortunately, moving is too much so he says he wants to go home now.|
Enemy Unit # 41
…のはずだったが、地面に降りると移動が しんどすぎて早く木の上に帰りたがっている やる気の無いナマケモノ。
| The ultimate beast, crawling down from the treetops to exterminate the cats.
... That was its plan. However, moving on the ground was too much for it, and it now wants to climb back up to his house in the trees.
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|300,000 HP||8,000 damage|
(426f attack frequency)
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start.
Has faster movement speed and longer range than THE SLOTH. Also has a 100% chance to knockback cats as well.
Stories of Legend Stages
- Stage 4-8: Salty is Seawater (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 5-3: Enticing Tunnels (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 5-6: Thriller Bridge (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 7-6: Tactical War Tuna (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 8-5: Dumpy Cave (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 14-3: Crunchy Wall (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 14-6: Disapproving Giant (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 16-6: Ancient One-Piece (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 18-5: Pitfall Zone (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 20-1: Gandara's Rest (300% strength magnification)
- Stage 22-1: The Red Carpet (400% strength magnification)
- Stage 24-6: Scent of Gore & Fish (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 25-3: Kugel Schreiber (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 27-4: Cursed Blizzards (400% strength magnification)
- Stage 34-2: Swamp of Sacrifice (400% strength magnification)
- Stage 44-4: Dry Season (400% strength magnification)
- Stage 47-2: Valley of the End (500% strength magnification)
Uncanny Legends Stages
- Stage 4-5: Frontier Dawn (600% strength magnification)
- Stage 14-1: Holiday Atonement (400% strength magnification)
- Stage 17-4: Chilly Pool (300% strength magnification)
- Stage 24-2: Slave to Energy (400% strength magnification)
- Attack on W-Cyclone (Expert) (150% strength magnification)
- Bears be Bare: Stage 8 - Can't Bear Anymore (100% strength magnification)
- Oh Yokozuna!: Hard+ (200% strength magnification)
- Dragon Poker: Stage 1 - Super-combined (100% strength magnification)
- Auto-self Defense Force Stage 7 - Enyakora Taisa (100% strength magnification)
- Love is Sickness: Stage 8 - Never Give Up! (200% strength magnification)
- Teacher! It's Spring: Stage 7 - I L U (100% strength magnification)
- Sliming to Victory: Stage 4 - Paradise Derby (100% strength magnification)
- Honey Trap (Deadly) (400% strength magnification)
- Queen's Condemnation: Stage 1 - Honey Drip (Deadly) (400% strength magnification)
- THE SLOTH has the same range as Bahamut Cat, possibly as a way to counter him.
- THE SLOTH may be an indirect reference to No-Face in the Studio Ghibli movie, "Spirited Away".