- 1 Enemy
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Dictionary
- 4 Variants
- 5 Encounters
- 6 Stats
- 7 Existence Elsewhere
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Reference
A decently-rounded, high-damaging enemy with fairly long range, almost like an enemy counter to the player's Valkyrie Cat. High damage for his health, anyway, considering how he has a 1:3 attack power to health ratio.
Teacher Bear is weaker than Le'boin due to his inferior health and higher knockback count, making him vulnerable to a large stack of Cow Cats or any other fast attacker like Ninja Cat. He can also be easily defeated by Titan Cat, who has enough health to tank his attacks, or by a stack of Lizard Cats, as they outrange him and deal good damage.
Later in the game, stacks of (Crazed) Dragon Cats, Bahamut Cat, Ururun Wolf, or any Uber Rares that outrange him can easily defeat him. If he is shielded by other enemies in front of him, Wave Attackers may also be effective.
|Enemy Unit # 14||Traitless|
|A kindergarten teacher. He LOVES children.|
His sharp claws are not suited for the job.
Not related to a certain other bear.
No one knows his real name.
|Enemy Unit # 14||Traitless|
クマ先生 (Kuma-sensei, Teacher Bear)
|A kindergarten teacher. He smiles while swinging down his fist,|
which hurts like hell.
He's scary when he's angry, but his mild-mannered personality
has earned him the nickname "Mr. Bear" among the children.
Teacher Bear's Black variant. He possesses extreme speed, DPS and range yet has less money drop and health. He is usually placed in various stages as a makeshift time limit as he guarantees the player's loss upon appearing.
An enemy introduced in the Bears be Bare event.
An enemy introduced in the Never Summer! event.
An enemy introduced in the Old Guys About Town event.
Alien variant of Teacher Bear. Possesses superior overall stats and strengthens by 50% upon losing 50% of his health.
Red version of Mighty Gui Zuli. Compared to Zuli, The Red Malice is much faster and attacks more often, but has more knockbacks, less damage, less range, and a 100% chance to knockback Cat Units.
Zombie variant of Teacher Bear. Attacks faster, can burrow under Cat Units and revives once with 100% HP.
Metal variant of Teacher Bear. Has single-target attacks with extreme damage, range and attack rate.
A sextuple-type enemy introduced in the Bears Be Back event. Compared to the Audience Bears, they have the same health, higher range, slower movement speed, a multi-hit attack, and the ability to afflict cats with a wide range of debuffs. They have the most traits out of every enemy in the game.
This enemy only appears in the Hatsune Miku Collaboration Event. It has higher stats, but is single-target.
Strength magnifications are 100% in Chapter 1, 150% in Chapter 2, and 400% in Chapter 3.
Strength magnifications are 200% in Chapter 1, 400% in Chapter 2, and 600% in Chapter 3.
- Stage 1-44: Las Vegas
- Stage 1-46: Alaska
- Stage 1-47: Hawaii
- Stage 2-44: Las Vegas
- Stage 2-46: Alaska
- Stage 2-47: Hawaii
- Stage 3-44: Las Vegas
- Stage 3-46: Alaska
- Stage 3-47: Hawaii
- Stage 1-11: Spain (150%)
- Stage 1-14: Greece (200%)
- Stage 1-19: Thailand (300%)
- Stage 1-27: Saudi Arabia (500%)
- Stage 1-42: Greenland (600%)
- Stage 2-14: Greece (600%)
- Stage 2-19: Thailand (800%)
- Stage 2-27: Saudi Arabia (1,000%)
- Stage 2-42: Greenland (1,200%)
- Stage 3-14: Greece (1,000%)
- Stage 3-27: Saudi Arabia (1,500%)
- Stage 3-42: Greenland (1,800%)
- Stage 1-6: Philippines (600%)
- Stage 4-7: Seaweed Shallows (400%)
- Stage 13-7: Halibut Forest (1,200%)
- Stage 16-5: Parasol Field (6,000%)
- Stage 22-1: The Red Carpet (6,000%)
- Stage 22-5: Dictator's Garden (4,000%)
- Stage 8-1: Panic Tower (4,000%)
- Wednesday Stage: Cat Jobs (Normal) (400%)
- Jingle Cat Bell: Cat & Snow (300%)
- Bears be Bare:
- The Crazed Cat: Dark Souls (Insane) (800%)
- Teacher! It's Spring!:
- XP Stage/Weekend Stage: Sweet XP (Normal) (400%)
- Love is Sickness: Online Dating! (100%)
- The Forbidden Bride:
- Ghostly Houseguests: Just hit the skies! (200%)
- Old Guys About Town: Wife Still the Boss (800%)
- Autumn = Sports Day!: Faster Barefoot (100%)
- All Hallows Road: Lantern O'Jack (100%)
- Maiden Awakes!: Order Maiden (Insane) (1,000%)
- Cat Maniac: Deathhawk (Deadly) (4,600%)
- Summer Festival: Mosquito Hell (200%)
- A Cultured Festival: Not Quite Organic (300%)
- Spring, Sprang, Sprung: Island Egg Hunt (100%)
- Li'l Cat Awakens!: Tiny Meows (Deadly) (3,000%)
- Summer Lesson: I Am A Cat (100%)
- Bears Be Back:
- Spring for Sensei: U + Me = Photosynthesis (1,800%)
- The Proving Grounds:
- Arcane Confluence: The Astral Plains (400%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 4 (100%)
- Le'Grim Strikes!:
- Rampage Lv1 (100%)
- Rampage Lv2 (110%)
- Rampage Lv3 (120%)
- Rampage Lv4 (130%)
- Rampage Lv5 (150%)
- Rampage Lv6 (200%)
- Rampage Lv7 (250%)
- Rampage Lv8 (300%)
- Rampage Lv9 (350%)
- Rampage Lv10 (400%)
- Rampage Lv11 (520%)
- Rampage Lv12 (640%)
- Rampage Lv13 (760%)
- Rampage Lv14 (880%)
- Rampage Lv15 (1,000%)
- Rampage Lv16 (1,160%)
- Rampage Lv17 (1,320%)
- Rampage Lv18 (1,480%)
- Rampage Lv19 (1,640%)
- Rampage Lv20 (1,800%)
- Diffuse Million Arthur: Magic School (1,200%)
- Kishidan Clash!!: Saotome Hikaru (300%)
- Droid Awakes!: ParaDroid (Expert) (800%)
- Decisive Battle!: Don't Say Farewell (500%)
- Saki Matsuga School Attendance: Marutamachi (600%)
- Misa Ono School Attendance: Ono (250%)
- Bikkuriman Choco: Sticky Situation (400%)
- Yuru-i! Neko-Musume Attacks!: What I Hate is Nezumi-Otoko (400%)
- Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Red Line: Central Park (100%)
- New Challenger:
- Street Fighter (Easy): The Supreme Evil (400%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|3,000 HP||1,000 damage
|107f (3.57 seconds)||4||10 times||8f 0.27s |
(8f 0.27s backswing)
Teacher Bear appeared as a regular enemy in Nyanko Daibōsō.
Nyanko Defense Force
In Nyanko Defence Force, Teacher Bear had many new variants that could be fought as bosses or Raid Bosses. They swiped at the player in a few different ways, releasing several small projectiles with each swipe.
Note that only Forest Bear and General Bear have confirmed names.
|Frozen Bear||Christmas Bear||General Bear
|Umbral Bear (間 森のクマさん)|
|Relic Bear (古代 森のクマさん)||Dessert Bear (魅惑的な 森のクマさん)||Lava Bear (溶岩 森のクマさん 運命)||Relic Umbral Bear (古代 間 森のクマさん)|
- Teacher Bear and The Face were the first enemies to have variants, as Assassin Bear and Shy Boy were in the game since global launch.
- This enemy seems to be referencing Pedobear, who has been frequently misinterpreted as a symbol of pedophilia, despite being purposed to notify people against such acts; the description mentions "He LOVES children" and "not related to a certain other bear".
- Ironically, he was not known to appear in Kumanchu Royale, a game all about bears.