- 1 Enemy
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Dictionary
- 4 Variants
- 5 Encounters
- 6 Stats
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Reference
This is a decently-rounded, high-damaging enemy with fairly long range, almost like an enemy counter to the player's Valkyrie Cat. High damage for his health, anyway, considering how he has a 1:3 attack power to health ratio.
He's actually easier than Le'boin, due to having less range and health, and a high knockback count, making him vulnerable to a large stack of Giraffe Cats or any other fast attacker like Ninja Frog Cat. He can also be easily defeated by one or two Mythical Titan Cats, or by a stack of Dragon Cats, as they outrange him and deal good damage.
Later in the game, stacks of (Crazed) Dragon Cats, Bahamut Cat, Ururun Wolf, or any Uber Rares that outrange him can easily defeat him. If he is shielded by other enemies in front of him, wave attackers may also be effective.
Enemy Unit # 14
|A kindergarten teacher. He LOVES children. His sharp claws are not suited for the job. Not related to a certain other bear. No one knows his real name.|
Enemy Unit # 14
クマ先生 (Kuma-sensei, Teacher Bear)
|Kindergarten teacher. He smiles and swings down|
which hurts like hell.
He's scary when he's angry, but his mild-mannered personality
has earned him the nickname "Mr. Bear" among the children.
Teacher Bear's Black variant. He is the fastest unit in the game, with extreme DPS and range. Usually meant for 100% defeat.
An enemy introduced in the Bears be Bare event.
An enemy introduced in the Never Summer! event.
An enemy introduced in the Old Guys About Town event.
Alien version of Teacher Bear. He is faster, with less time between attacks and shorter attack animation and gets stronger at 50% HP.
Red version of Mighty Gui Zuli. Compared to Zuli, The Red Malice is much faster and attacks more often, but has more knockbacks, less damage, less range, and a 100% chance to knockback Cat Units.
Zombie version of Teacher Bear. Attacks non-stop, can burrow under Cat Units and revives once with 100% HP.
Metal version of Teacher Bear. Can kill most units in a single hit with his long-ranged attacks, but is single-target.
A traited variant of Audience Bears exclusive to the March event Bears Be Back. It has the same health, higher range, slower movement speed, and a multi-hit attack, but has the ability to inflict every common debuff (knockback, freeze, weaken, slow, warp) to Cats. It also has every trait in the game except Traitless, Metal and Relic, meaning it can be dealt with easily, provided you get to them before they attack.
This enemy only appears in the Hatsune Miku Collaboration Event. It has single target, but much better stats.
Strength magnifications are 100% in Chapter 1, 150% in Chapter 2, and 400% in Chapter 3.
- Stage 1-11: Spain (200%)
- Stage 1-14: Greece (300%)
- Stage 1-19: Thailand (400%)
- Stage 1-27: Saudi Arabia (500%)
- Stage 1-42: Greenland (600%)
- Stage 2-14: Greece (600%)
- Stage 2-19: Thailand (800%)
- Stage 2-27: Saudi Arabia (1000%)
- Stage 2-42: Greenland (1200%)
- Stage 3-14: Greece (1000%)
- Stage 3-27: Saudi Arabia (1500%)
- Stage 3-42: Greenland (1800%)
- Stage 4-7: Seaweed Shallows (400%)
- Stage 13-7: Halibut Forest (1200%)
- Stage 16-5: Parasol Field (6000%)
- Stage 22-1: The Red Carpet (6000%)
- Stage 22-5 Dictator's Garden (4000%)
- Stage 8-1: Panic Tower (4000%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|3,000 HP||1,000 damage
|107f (3.57 seconds)||4||10 times||8f 0.27s |
(8f 0.27s backswing)
- This enemy and The Face were the first enemies to have variants. Assassin Bear and Shy Boy have been in the game since Battle Cats, the original English version of The Battle Cats.
- This enemy seems to be referencing Pedobear. Proof of this is the sentence "He LOVES children." and "not related to a certain other bear".
- This bear has his own game: Kumanchu Rowaiaru where players must deploy bears.