|Cat Unit # 531|
|Teacher BearCat||Assassin BearCat|
Evolves into Assassin BearCat at level 10.
- Deals insane damage to White Enemies in his Normal Form and Black Enemies in his Evolved Form.
- Short attack animation.
- Short recharge time.
- Very high DPS for his cost.
- Poor range.
- Low health.
- Somewhat slow movement in Normal Form.
- Slow attack rate.
This cat acts in a very similar way as Swordsman Cat, with short range, but an attacker purpose. He, however, trades a good attack speed with area attack, making him more efficient against groups and a lot less against heavy pushers. Due to his targets, his use is limited to few enemies and situations.
For traitless, he works well against long distance enemies like Henry, but using the money investment for something that is guaranteed to reach the blindspot tends to be a better idea most of the time; besides that, sadly, his range makes his use difficult and limited to almost only strong peons, Kang Roos or Otters, which are pretty rare; despite this, he is still a spammable attacker with almost 14k DPS against traitless, so he may still help a little in some cases.
For black, his use his expanded, as he can now deal with frozen enemies if paired with Bombercat, or he can destroy Razorback quickly if stacks. A new problem, however, emerges, which is competition, as units like Pizza, despite costing more, tend to be better thanks to bulkiness, range, and extra abilities. Assassin BearCat’s 50k damage is still a lot, however, and could still give this cat some use against black, perhaps paired with pizza or against Tackey.
Having said this, there is one thing for which this unit is amazing and should definitely be used, that is for killing blacks in 4 star stages, as he is the only proper black killer available.
Cat Unit # 531
| Lead in the hit drama "The Trial of Teacher Bear".|
Smashes anyone who steals his spotlight.
| Production assistant on the set of "Teacher Bear".|
Obliterates anyone who stands in front of him.
Cat Unit # 531
ネコックマ (Nekokkuma, Cat Bear)
ネコブラックマ (Nekoburakkuma, Cat Black Bear)
- Chapter 1: $440
- Chapter 2: $660
- Chapter 3: $880
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|800 HP||480 damage||140||91f||10||2 times||6f (8f backswing)||13.67s - 4.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|13,600 HP||8,160 damage||Area Attack||Deals 5x damage to White Enemies|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|13,600 HP||8,160 damage||140||91f||16||2 times||6f (8f backswing)||13.67s - 4.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Area Attack||Deals 5x-6x damage to Black Enemies|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Teacher BearCat's stats.
- Normal Form: A small Cat wearing a Teacher Bear costume.
- Evolved Form: Now wears an Assassin Bear costume instead.
- This cat is currently the only non-Legend Rare unit to have the Insane Damage ability.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|