|Cat Unit # 531|
|Teacher BearCat||Assassin BearCat|
Evolves into Assassin BearCat at level 10.
- Deals insane damage to White Enemies in his Normal Form and Black Enemies in his Evolved Form.
- Short attack animation.
- Short recharge time.
- Very high DPS for his cost.
- Poor range.
- Low health.
- Somewhat slow movement in Normal Form.
- Slow attack rate.
This cat acts in a very similar way to Swordsman Cat, with short range, but an attacker purpose. He, however, trades off good attack speed for Area Attack, making him more efficient against groups and a lot less against heavy pushers. Due to his targets and range, his use is limited to few enemies and situations.
For White, he works well against Long Distance enemies like Henry, but using the money investment for something that is guaranteed to reach the blind spot tends to be a better idea most of the time; besides that, sadly, his range makes his use difficult and limited to almost only strong peons: Kang Roo or Otta-smack-us, which are pretty rare; despite this, he is still a spammable attacker with almost 14k DPS against White, so he may still help a little in some cases.
For Black, he can deal with frozen enemies if paired with Bombercat or Oda Nobunaga, or he can destroy Razorback quickly if stacked. A new problem, however, emerges, which is competition, as units like Pizza Cat, despite costing more, tend to be better thanks to bulkiness, range, and extra abilities. Assassin BearCat's near-50k damage is still a lot, however, and could still give this cat some use against Black, perhaps paired with Pizza Cat or against Tackeys.
Cat Unit # 531
| Lead in the hit drama "The Trial of Teacher Bear".|
Smashes anyone who steals his spotlight.
| Production assistant on the set of "Teacher Bear".|
Obliterates anyone who stands in front of him.
Cat Unit # 531
ネコックマ (Nekokkuma, Cat Bear)
| The lead role in the play "Mr. Moriyama's Bear"|
Swinging the cobblers down on something more prominent than yourself
Deals extreme damage to enemies with no attributes (range attack)
ネコブラックマ (Nekoburakkuma, Cat Black Bear)
| Black bear in the play "Mr. Moriyama's Bear"|
He assassinates those who stand before him under the cover of darkness
Deals extreme damage to black enemies (range attack)
- Chapter 1: 440¢
- Chapter 2: 660¢
- Chapter 3: 880¢
|Total XP Cost||2,783,050|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|800 HP||480 damage||140||3.03 seconds||10||2 times||6f (8f backswing)||13.67s - 4.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|13,600 HP||8,160 damage||Area Attack||Deals x5 damage to White Enemies|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|13,600 HP||8,160 damage||140||3.03 seconds||16||2 times||6f (8f backswing)||13.67s - 4.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Area Attack||Deals x5 damage to Black Enemies|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Teacher BearCat's stats.
- Normal Form: A small Cat wearing a Teacher Bear costume.
- Evolved Form: Now wears an Assassin Bear costume instead.
- Teacher BearCat is currently the only non-Legend Rare unit to have the Insane Damage ability.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|