- 1 Enemy
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Description
- 4 Variants
- 5 Encounters
- 6 Stats
- 7 Appearances in other media
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Reference
Use good anti-Floating units in your arsenal that can help you. Strong units like Bahamut Cat and stacks of heavy hitters like Dragon Cat or Paris Cat can deal enough damage to knock him back and prevent him from attacking your long-range units, and units with slow/freeze abilities (notably Sanzo Cat and Necro-Dancer Cat) can stop his advance entirely. Cameraman Cat can be a great unit against Bun Bun (and Floating enemies in general). Fishman Cat both outranges and deals massive damage against Bun Bun, if you can stack it behind a group of meatshields, you shouldn't have a problem, anti-Floating Uber Super Rare Cats are also obviously helpful.
Enemy Unit # 26
Teacher Bun Bun
|Former Master of Teacher Bear. |
His physical punishment is love.
Enemy Unit # 26
ぶんぶん先生 (Bun Bun-Sensei, Teacher Bun Bun)
|Former teacher of Teacher Bear. |
A dangerous teacher that screams, "My physical punishment is love!" while punching you.
Teacher Bun Bun's Red variant. Slightly smaller in aesthetic size. Very high health and attack power but slightly less than that of a 400% Teacher Bun Bun. He has half the number of damage knockbacks.
Teacher Bun Bun's Black variant. Bigger in aesthetic size. Very high health with slower movement speed and surprisingly low attack power in comparison.
A smaller variant of Teacher Bun Bun. Has much lower health, attack power and range, but is faster and appears in swarms. Has half the number of damage knockbacks.
A mechanical, floating version of Teacher Bun Bun that serves as the final boss of Stories of Legend. Has behemoth amounts of health and damage, a faster attack rate and an Omni Strike reach. Despite having Mecha in its name, it's not considered a Metal enemy.
Mecha-Bun's Relic variant. Attacks even faster, gets knocked back half as many times, has even longer reach, deals half as much damage, is slower, and 100% curses Cat Units on each attack. Unlike other variants, Relic Bun-Bun is not a Floating enemy.
Once Mecha-Bun is defeated in Stories of Legend, it will be unlocked as a Special Cat. It has high health and DPS, but is short-ranged and has no abilities outside of True Form, which gains immunity to Curse and becomes strong against Relics.
Could be the inspiration for Mecha-Bun, a PC exclusive Special Cat that doesn't have an ability outside of surviving a lethal strike.
- Stage 3-48: Moon/Iriomote (400%)
- Stage 7-8: Cave Fillet (600%)
- Stage 10-5: Volcanic Defender (600%)
- Stage 20-6: Marco Po Road (900%)
- Stage 21-6: Underground (1100%)
- Stage 23-6: Saint Red Fox (400%)
- Stage 27-3: Warrior's Dawn (2800%)
- Stage 28-5: No More Bad Dreams (1200%)
- Stage 32-6: Trouble at the Mansion (1500%)
- Stage 34-4: Revenant Road (1500%)
- Stage 41-4: OS Graveyard (1500%)
- Stage 42-5: Baroque Beasts (1000%)
- Stage 48-7: Twilight Zephyr (1800%)
- Stage 11-4: Sage of the Peak (2000%)
- Stage 24-4: Despotism at Home (2000%)
- Stage 26-2: Icarus' Instinct (2000%)
- Teacher! It's Spring!: Let's Start Over (400%)
- Monday Blitz Stage: Rich Cat (Veteran) (600%)
- Growing Green:
- Strait of Wings: Ancient Ruins (Insane) (750%)
- Worker's Revolution: Maternity Leave Forever (900%)
- Spring for Sensei: U + Me = Photosynthesis (600%)
- Isle of the Map Lord: Compass Mound (Deadly) (1000%)
- Total War: Fall Special: Feast of Fall: Basic (Insane) (500%)
- Heavenly Tower:
|Teacher Bun Bun|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|99,999 HP||2,250 damage
|31f 1.03 seconds||23||10 times||20f|
- *Note that these are Teacher Bun Bun's stats at 100% strength magnification; he does not appear at magnifications under 400% in any stage, including Empire of Cats Chapter 3.
Appearances in other media
He appears as a boss enemy (and possible 'drop' monster) in the collaboration quest.
Metal Slug Defense
He appears as an enemy and unit
- Teacher Bun Bun appears in Mystery Girl Yuki's attack animation; Bun Bun Black appears in Crazed Yuki's attack animation; J.K Bun Bun appears in Lost World Yuki's attack animation.
- Teacher Bun Bun is the only Empire of Cats Moon boss without an event-exclusive variant (like The Face - Princess Head).
- Teacher Bun Bun and Zamelle are the only enemies that never appear in 100% strength magnification.