That's Not Santa... is the first stage in Christmas in Space.
- Infinite Shibalien spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10~15 seconds300f~450f.
- 5 Hyppoh spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 20~22 seconds600f~660f.
- 2 Ursamajor spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 5 Imperator Sael spawn after 35 seconds1,050f, delay 20~22 seconds600f~660f.
- 1 Maawth spawns after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- 1 Satan Claus spawns as the boss after 45 seconds1,350f.
Made by an overleveled nerd, not sure if it works well for new players.
Battle: Ursamajor and Maawth are the main problems, since they can outrange many cats, hence why you need a long-ranged cat. Rover Mk II/Catellite is highly recommended as a meatshield thanks to its Warp Blocker ability. Stacking Macho Legs and Castaways helps kill Satan Claus fast, while Neo Psychocat helps slow him down and keeps him from advancing too far. Valkyrie is preferred over Ururun Wolf can knockback Satan Claus, causing all your cats to walk into Ursamajor and Maawth's range. Crazed Bahamut can be used to kill any enemy here because he outranges all of them. Good luck!
Strategy 2 (Speedrun/Farming)
Lineup: As many Worker Cat Lvl Up and Starting Money Up CatCombos as possible. (I use Lingerie Special, Bouncing Four, and Duet CatCombos). You must have C. Giraffe (20) and A. Bahamut (30). There are a few extra slots that you can fill with more rush units if you have them (Giraffe/Lion, Fishman, etc.)
Battle: Don't upgrade Worker Cat. Save up for A. Bahamut, and send him out immediately. After that, send out C. Giraffe first, then spam rush units. You can beat it before Satan Claus even appears.