- For other uses, see God.
The Cat God is a Special Cat that can be purchased for 2,000 XP in the Upgrade Menu after completing Korea/Nagasaki in Empire of Cats Chapter 1. He is only available to use in the Main Chapters (excluding The Aku Realms).
|Cat Unit # X|
The Cat God is a feature that allows you to use four different miracles during battle. He doesn't take up any slots in a team, and the miracles all have powerful effects that can change the outcome of a battle drastically. The first miracle the player can use is a free Baby Boom; any subsequent miracles cost Cat Food, so it's only recommended to use him as a total last resort; otherwise, he shouldn't be used at all. However, clearing Cats of the Cosmos Chapter 1 unlocks a permanent 70% discount on all miracles.
Powers like Baby Boom and God Bless You are most helpful for Cats of the Cosmos Chapters 2 & 3, as they cost very little and help counter the heavily buffed Starred Alien enemies found in the later stages. Using Baby Boom in those chapters costs less than using a continue and, if used correctly, can almost guarantee victory.
Strategy/Usage for Miracles
- Only use miracles if you're sure you're going to win after using them.
- Only use miracles if you have a guaranteed chance of getting the Treasure after the run using the miracle (i.e., you have a Treasure Radar equipped). If you beat the stage but don't get the Treasure, the miracle is effectively wasted.
- Don't use any miracles before the discount you get after Cats of the Cosmos Chapter 1. This is for two reasons: stages before then are usually easy enough to do without buying miracles, and the prices for miracles are quite high. The exception is for the free Baby Boom, which should be saved for a level that might otherwise be too difficult to clear without.
Wrath of God
- It is not recommended to use this due to its negligible damage.
God Bless You
- If the enemies are too close to your base, use it to push them back to their base.
- After using it, spam meatshields right away so the enemies don't walk right back to your base.
- Use it when an important unit is about to die.
- This miracle is mainly good for tankers, in addition to fully healing your base.
- This miracle is quite cheap, even before the cost decrease.
- Pretty expensive, even after the cost decrease.
- Use it to guarantee a win on a hard stage, preferably combined with a Treasure Radar.
- Costs less than continuing a stage and usually has the same result.
- Best used alongside an active Speed Up as it is not affected by the item, which effectively doubles the allotted time.
|Cat Unit # 0||Special Cat|
|The Cat God|
|When you are in trouble,|
you can ask for a miracle!
|Cat Unit # 0||Special Cat|
|神さま (Kamisama, God)|
|When you are in trouble during battle,|
you can activate the power of God!
|Wrath of God||20/6/1||Does 3x the Cat Cannon's damage to all enemies on the field.||Damage ignores the Metal ability.|
|God Bless You||10/3/1||Pushes all enemies back to their base, forcing them to walk all the way there again.||Doesn't reset enemy backswing.|
|Healing Oasis||5/2/1||Fully heals all cats on the field and Cat Base.||Cats that have survived lethal strikes will not be able to do so again.|
|Baby Boom||90/27/5||Upgrades your Worker Cat to max, then fills your wallet.
Removes cooldown for all cats in the next minute
|Free on first use.|
Doesn't affect cat costs.
- "You call me? I'm God."
- "Tap any miracle to see the description."
- "Free now! Only now!"
- "I will show you a miracle a nice one.*Abracadabra! Alakazam!"
- "Well, Just choose whatever you want.
- "Don't worry I got plenty of time."
- "Still choosing? You're just as wishy washy as ever."
- "Oh sorry, was napping."
- "Oh sorry, wasn't listening."
- "Anybody wants to be a romantic, even I do. Only sometimes."
- "miracles happen for Cat Food you have."
- "Sometimes I get tired of being relied on by everyone."
- "Now? Really? I'm busy though.."
- "Man, what now? Oh, it's you again."
- "People say that men stand tall. So you stand on tall people? Weirdos."
- "Don't you have wings? Oh wait. If you did, that'd be pretty disgusting."
- "Being a god isn't too hard. It's kinda easy, you know."
- "I've been told I'm quite the looker. What do you think?"
- "Admit it, it's love."
- "Hey, does this job have a retirement age? I wonder what I should do when that comes."
- "You know, when I get angry… Everyone suffers."
- "Cat Food? I don't hate it."
- "God is pretty awesome… if I do say so myself."
- "That miracle, how many times is it now?"
- "Wait what… that one again?"
- "Oh come on, really? You must… really love it don't you."
- "I feel… like one with the universe. Oh? Just me then I guess."
- "Even the god has likes and dislikes."
- "God's secrets? Well… that's a secret."
- "When I look at you, I remember my younger years."
- "Yeah, you want to be popular."
- "Money is the best lawyer."
- "Naked has to be God's uniform."
- "Am I awesome, or what?"
- "I want to love more, rather than be loved.|No, I'm serious."
- "Amount of Cat Food = Amount of Faith."
- "Okay. Do whatever you want."
- "You got it. Sit back and watch me work!"
Battle Cats Wiki has a gallery for The Cat God (Special Cat).
- The Cat God's body is taken from Adam from "The Creation of Adam" by Michelangelo.
- Prior to version 10.7, the music that played in The Cat God's menu was the beginning segment of Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana: O Fortuna", which which would also play in the Cyclone, Advent, Crazed and Maniac stages. This was likely changed due to copyright.
- Unlocking The Cat God does not increase the player's User Rank.
- According to the Stories of Legend intro, The Cat God is 20(-ish) years old.
- It used to be 17 in older versions.
- Changed at an unknown date, The Cat God was originally named God.
- The temporary GAMATOTO helper summoned by the Cat Shrine, Inari, is mentioned as Cat God's loyal servant.
- In the Battle Cats official launch trailer, The Cat God appears with lightning strikes right after an Assassin Bear and Shy Boy begin to demolish the cat army.
- He is the only character in the Upgrade Menu who cannot be upgraded nor sent out in battle.
<< N/A | Cat >>
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|