- For other uses, see God.
The Cat God, God or God Cat is a Special Cat that can be purchased for 2,000 XP in the Upgrade Menu after completing Korea in Empire of Cats Chapter 1. He is only available to use in the Main Chapters.
|Cat Unit # X|
The Cat God is a feature that allows you to use his four Miracles during battle.
- Miracles are very powerful and can change the outcome of a battle drastically.
- First Miracle is for free (Baby Boom).
- Takes no slots in a team.
- Miracles cost 70% less upon completion of Cats of the Cosmos: Chapter 1.
Cat Unit # X
The Cat God
|When you are in trouble, you can ask for a miracle!|
Cat Unit # X
神さま (Kamisama, God)
|While having difficulty in battle,
You can activate the power of God!
Wrath of God: 20 Cat Food (6 CF after beating CotC Ch. 1); 2 Cat Food in the 3DS version
- Deals damage 3x stronger than your Cat Cannon to all enemies on the battlefield.
God Bless You: 10 Cat Food (3 CF after beating CotC Ch. 1); 1 Cat Food in the 3DS version
- Knocks all enemies on the battlefield back to their base.
Healing Oasis: 5 Cat Food (2 CF after beating CotC Ch. 1); 1 Cat Food in the 3DS version
- Fully heals all cats on the battlefield along with the Cat Base.
Baby Boom: 90 Cat Food (Free the 1st time; 27 CF after beating CotC Ch. 1); 5 Cat Food in the 3DS version
- Eliminates all cats' cooldown for 1 minute. (Warning: Cats still cost the same), upgrades Worker Cat to level 8 (MAX) and completely fills your wallet.
- Since his Miracles cost Cat Food, it's only recommended to use him as a total last resort, otherwise, he shouldn't be used much.
- Powers like Baby Boom and God Bless You are most helpful for Cats of the Cosmos: Chapters 2 & 3, as they cost very little and help counter the heavily buffed Starred Aliens found in later levels.
- Using Baby Boom in those chapters costs less than using a continue, and almost guarantee victory.
- Cat God's body is most likely taken from Adam from "The Creation of Adam" by Michaelangelo.
- The music that plays when you tap on God Cat is the beginning segment of Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana: O Fortuna", which also plays in the Cyclone, Advent, Crazed and Maniac stages.
- Unlocking The Cat God does not increase the player's User Rank.
- According to the Stories of Legend intro, The Cat God is 20(-ish) years old.
- It used to be 17 in older versions.
- Despite such age, he still exists during The Big Bang.
- Changed at an unknown date, The Cat God was originally named God.
- He reappears as the boss of The Big Bang.
- "You call me? I'm God."
- "Tap any miracle to see the description."
- "Free now! Only now!"
- "I will show you a miracle a nice one.*Abracadabra! Alakazam!"
- "Well, Just choose whatever you want.
- "Don't worry I got plenty of time."
- "Still choosing? You're just as wishy washy as ever."
- "Oh sorry, was napping."
- "Oh sorry, wasn't listening."
- "Anybody wants to be a romantic, even I do. Only sometimes."
- "Miracles happen for Cat Food you have."
- "Sometimes I get tired of being relied on by everyone."
- "Now? Really? I'm busy though.."
- "Man, what now? Oh, it's you again."
- "People say that men stand tall. So you stand on tall people? Weirdos."
- "Don't you have wings? Oh wait. If you did, that'd be pretty disgusting."
- "Being a god isn't too hard. It's kinda easy, you know."
- "I've been told I'm quite the looker. What do you think?"
- "Admit it, it's love."
- "Hey, does this job have a retirement age? I wonder what I should do when that comes."
- "You know, when I get angry… Everyone suffers."
- "Cat Food? I don't hate it."
- "God is pretty awesome… if I do say so myself."
- "That miracle, how many times is it now?"
- "Wait what… that one again?"
- "Oh come on, really? You must… really love it don't you."
- "I feel… like one with the universe. Oh? Just me then I guess."
- "Even the god has likes and dislikes."
- "God's secrets? Well… that's a secret."
- "When I look at you, I remember my younger years."
- "Yeah, you want to be popular."
- "Money is the best lawyer."
- "Naked has to be God's uniform."
- "Am I awesome, or what?"
- "I want to love more, rather than be loved.|No, I'm serious."
- "Amount of Cat Food = Amount of Faith."
- "Okay. Do whatever you want."
- "You got it. Sit back and watch me work!"
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|