- For other uses, see God.
The Cat God, God or God Cat is a Special Cat that can be purchased for 2,000 XP in the Upgrade Menu after completing Korea in Empire of Cats Chapter 1. He is only available to use in the Main Chapters.
|Cat Unit # X|
The Cat God is a feature that allows you to use his four Miracles during battle.
- Most Miracles are very powerful and can change the outcome of a battle drastically.
- First Miracle is for free (Baby Boom).
- Takes no slots in a team.
- Miracles cost 70% less upon completion of Cats of the Cosmos: Chapter 1
Since his Miracles cost Cat Food, it's only recommended to use him as a total last resort, otherwise, he shouldn't be used much.
Powers like Baby Boom and God Bless You are most helpful for Cats of the Cosmos: Chapters 2 & 3, as they cost very little and help counter the heavily buffed Starred Alien enemies found in the later stages.
Using Baby Boom in those chapters costs less than using a continue and almost guarantee victory.
When using your free baby boom, use it on any Moon or Big Bang stage you have trouble on. (except Empire of Cats Chapter 1 and 2 Moons because those are very easy.)
Strategy/Usage for Miracles
- Only use Miracles if you're sure you're going to win after using it.
- Only use Miracles if you have a high or guaranteed chance of getting the Treasure after the run with Miracle (during Treasure Festival or with Treasure Radar equipped). If you beat the stage but don't get the Treasure, the Miracle will be wasted.
- Don't use any Miracles before the discount you get after Cats of the Cosmos Chapter 1. This is for 2 reasons, stages before then are usually easy enough to do without buying Miracles, and the prices for Miracles are quite high. The exception is for the free Baby Boom, which should be used on the last level in any story chapter, as those are the hardest.
Wrath of God
- This Miracle is horrible, especially for the cost.
- The damage is minuscule anywhere except early Empire of Cats.
- Because of those reasons, do not use Wrath of God ever.
God Bless You
- If the enemies are too close to your base, use it to push them back to their base.
- After using it, spam meatshields right away so the enemies don't walk right back to your base.
- Use it when an important unit is about to die.
- This MIracle is mainly good for tankers.
- This Miracle is quite cheap, even before the cost decrease
- Pretty expensive, even after the cost decrease.
- Use it to guarantee a win on a hard stage, preferably combined with a Treasure Radar.
- Costs less than continuing a stage and does basically the same thing.
|Cat Unit # X||Special Cat|
The Cat God
|When you are in trouble, you can ask for a miracle!|
|Cat Unit # X||Special Cat|
神さま (Kamisama, God)
|While having difficulty in battle,
You can activate the power of God!
Wrath of God: 20 Cat Food (6 CF after beating CotC Ch. 1); 2 Cat Food in the 3DS version
- Deals damage 3x stronger than your Cat Cannon to all enemies on the battlefield. Unlike the regular Cat Cannon, this deals full damage to metal enemies.
God Bless You: 10 Cat Food (3 CF after beating CotC Ch. 1); 1 Cat Food in the 3DS version
- Knocks all enemies on the battlefield back to their base. This does not reset the enemy backswing.
Healing Oasis: 5 Cat Food (2 CF after beating CotC Ch. 1); 1 Cat Food in the 3DS version
- Fully heals all cats on the battlefield along with the Cat Base.
Baby Boom: 90 Cat Food (Free the 1st time; 27 CF after beating CotC Ch. 1); 5 Cat Food in the 3DS version
- Eliminates all cats' cooldown for 1 minute. (Warning: Cats still cost the same), upgrades Worker Cat to level 8 (MAX) and completely fills your wallet.
- "You call me? I'm God."
- "Tap any miracle to see the description."
- "Free now! Only now!"
- "I will show you a miracle a nice one.*Abracadabra! Alakazam!"
- "Well, Just choose whatever you want.
- "Don't worry I got plenty of time."
- "Still choosing? You're just as wishy washy as ever."
- "Oh sorry, was napping."
- "Oh sorry, wasn't listening."
- "Anybody wants to be a romantic, even I do. Only sometimes."
- "Miracles happen for Cat Food you have."
- "Sometimes I get tired of being relied on by everyone."
- "Now? Really? I'm busy though.."
- "Man, what now? Oh, it's you again."
- "People say that men stand tall. So you stand on tall people? Weirdos."
- "Don't you have wings? Oh wait. If you did, that'd be pretty disgusting."
- "Being a god isn't too hard. It's kinda easy, you know."
- "I've been told I'm quite the looker. What do you think?"
- "Admit it, it's love."
- "Hey, does this job have a retirement age? I wonder what I should do when that comes."
- "You know, when I get angry… Everyone suffers."
- "Cat Food? I don't hate it."
- "God is pretty awesome… if I do say so myself."
- "That miracle, how many times is it now?"
- "Wait what… that one again?"
- "Oh come on, really? You must… really love it don't you."
- "I feel… like one with the universe. Oh? Just me then I guess."
- "Even the god has likes and dislikes."
- "God's secrets? Well… that's a secret."
- "When I look at you, I remember my younger years."
- "Yeah, you want to be popular."
- "Money is the best lawyer."
- "Naked has to be God's uniform."
- "Am I awesome, or what?"
- "I want to love more, rather than be loved.|No, I'm serious."
- "Amount of Cat Food = Amount of Faith."
- "Okay. Do whatever you want."
- "You got it. Sit back and watch me work!"
- Cat God's body is most likely taken from Adam from "The Creation of Adam" by Michaelangelo.
- The music that plays when you tap on God Cat is the beginning segment of Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana: O Fortuna", which also plays in the Cyclone, Advent, Crazed and Maniac stages.
- Unlocking The Cat God does not increase the player's User Rank.
- According to the Stories of Legend intro, The Cat God is 20(-ish) years old.
- It used to be 17 in older versions.
- Despite such age, he still exists during The Big Bang.
- Changed at an unknown date, The Cat God was originally named God.
- He reappears as the boss of The Big Bang, three times.
- One of the potential Gamatoto Expedition helpers, Inari, is mentioned as Cat God's loyal servant.
- In the Battle Cats official Launch trailer, The Cat God appears with lightning strikes right after an Assassin Bear and Shy Boy begins to demolish the cat army.
- He is the only Cat Unit that shows up in the Upgrade menu but can't be deployed in battle.
<< N/A | Cat >>
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|