The Endless Wood (アドベン大森林 Translated: Huge Forest) is the 3rd sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, added in version 7.1.
Similarly to the previous chapter, the difficulty level of this sub-chapter isn't too high, although some stages may be tricky to beat. It's recommended to get an anti-Relic cat or a good anti-everything uber at this point, as Relics are starting to become real threats.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Sir Rel: A Relic-type peon with the Ancient Curse ability. Has exceptional speed and DPS along with high health for a peon, but is single-target and gets knocked back easily.
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 3-1: Kosamin Ruins - Doge, Snache, Those Guys and Gabriel appear as peons. The boss is a trio of buffed Winged Pigges.
- Stage 3-2: Shallow Sea Green - Sir Metal Seal is a constant threat while Mistress Celeboodle and Kroxo appear as support.
- Stage 3-3: Playing Bandits - The main threat, a group of Oldhorns, will emerge when you damage the enemy base. Support includes Pigge and Relic Doge.
- Stage 3-4: Buggy Hollows - A highly buffed Dagshund and three Duches are the boss of this stage, and respawn every so often. Zoge and Znache appear as peons, and Zigge will join in after a while.
- Stage 3-5: Thriller Grin - Three very strong Mistress Celeboodles are spawned at the beginning of the level to stall the player. After attacking the enemy base, Professor A., Elder Sloth and several Otta-smack-us will spawn at once, with Ottas respawning as constant threats.
- Stage 3-6: John Gool - The battle begins with a lone Bore. Soon, a quartet of Sir Rels will spawn. Not long after, Nimoy Bore spawns, followed shortly by a large wave of Sir Rels. This process will then repeat, with a Bore followed by more Sir Rels, etc. After 140 seconds, Sir Rels will be the only enemies that spawn.