- 1 Enemy
- 2 Dictionary
- 3 Variants
- 4 Encounters
- 5 Stats
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Reference
The boss of the first Chapter's final level. This enemy has extremely high health and attack but is the slowest enemy in the game. Additionally, he attacks very slowly, rendering his highly devastating attacks useless in the presence of meatshields and 350+ range cats.
However, later on in the game, this enemy becomes more defensively-focused, as his one speed keeps him not straying to far away from the enemy base, along with late-game buffs making his high health and high attack power skyrocket to where he can destroy most of your units with a single chomp.
Enemy Unit # 20
|Too strict a diet resulted in no body. No one knows why he is floating. Seriously, anyone? (Don't try this at home)|
Enemy Unit # 20
|Kaoru-kun became only a face after dieting too much.|
His face became bloated because his body is gone, and he weighs more than he did before dieting.
A Red variant of the face. Attacks and moves much faster, but has much less health and deals less damage per attack. Has well-rounded stats and destroys your front lines considerably fast if not stalled correctly. Moves even faster than Doge Dark.
A variant of The Face with feet. It is considerably faster than The Face (half of Shy Boy's speed) and has a much faster attack speed. In comparison, it has about half of The Face's health.
A variant of The Face with Princess Punt hair. 1/3 as fast as Doge Dark. Attacks about as fast as Shy Boy and does 2,400 damage at 100% strength magnification.
An Alien version of The Face. He is much faster and has a chance to stop Cat Units. To add insult to injury, he has longer range, making him very hard to hit. He gets knocked back twice as much as The Face.
A Metal variant of The Face. It has very low health but compensates for it with extreme damage, high speed, Base Destroyer and incredibly powerful Shockwaves, with a chance to knockback Cat Units if they aren't killed by the Shockwave or initial hit. Its health is extremely low, so it will die to nearly any Critical Hit.
Another Red variant, looks like a Shy Boy wearing a mask. She's very slow, but she has exceptional range, high health, and the ability to weaken cats. She has been seen only in River Styx and River Acheron. Deals extremely high damage (36,000).
A Relic variant of The Face, with far more range and much less time between attacks, but not as many knockbacks. His ancient breath curses Cat Units for 10 seconds.
A Zombie variant of Leggsy. He has Long Distance attacks, burrows 750 towards the Cat Base and revives once at 100% HP.
A variant of The Face that only appears in the Shakurel Planet stages. It has quadruple the health and damage of a normal Face.
A Red and Black variant of Hannya, with much more HP and less knockbacks and time between attacks. While its standing range is shorter, it has much more pushing power thanks to its Omni Strikes and guaranteed chance to knockback Cat Units, though thankfully the stage it appears in only has Doge Darks, Gory Blacks and Ginger Snaches as support. It's also immune to freeze, so iCat and Bombercat won’t have any effect.
- Stage 1-48: Moon (100%)
- Stage 5-5: Twin Peaks (400%)
- Stage 14-5: Crunchy Pillar (1200%)
- Stage 17-5: Chicken Game (1000%)
- Stage 18-5: Pitfall Zone (2000%)
- Stage 20-3: Godiego Pass (1000%)
- Stage 21-2: Claustronyctophobia (1000%)
- Stage 22-6: Satan's Bedroom (800%)
- Stage 23-5: Agape's Cage (600%)
- Stage 26-6: Benzene Field (200%)
- Stage 28-2: Knights of the Round (1600%)
- Stage 35-1: Virus Smugglers (1600%)
- Stage 41-6: Broadband Omens (2000%)
- Stage 45-5: Toasty Turnpike (2000%)
- Stage 10-5: Shocking Exile (500%)
- Stage 13-3: Lost Sailors (1000%)
- Stage 15-4: Cracked Column (2000%)
- Stage 19-4: Nighttime Lure (1600%)
- Friday Stage: Helpful Cat (Hard)
- Loving Labor: Pay without Leave (100%)
- Jingle Cat Bell: Happy Merry X-mas (100%)
- Happy New Year?: Blackout (100%)
- Ritual Happiness:
- Bears be Bare: Going Bipolar (200%)
- Teacher! It's Spring!: 100 Cat Dates (200%)
- Love is Sickness: Read but No Reply (100%)
- Ghostly Houseguests: I'm not here anymore. (100%)
- Autumn = Sports Day!: Dad, No Videos! (100%)
- The Battle Cats POP!:
- Monday Blitz Stage: Rich Cat (Veteran) (400%)
- Salaryman Awakes!: Nine to Five Fever (Expert) (500%)
- Growing Green: Green Envy (Hard) (100%)
- Spring Sprang Sprung: Most Ancient (400%)
- Strait of Wings: Ancient Ruins (Veteran) (400%)
- Growing Strange: Fear of Flying (Merciless) (2000%)
- Worker's Revolution: Late Nite Shake-Up (1200%)
- Another New Year: I Hope It's an Uber (600%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 18
- Hall of Initiates: Wanderer's Trial (Stage 1) (400%, 1000%, 1200%, 1500%, 1800%, 2100%)
- Arena of Honor:
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|99,999 HP||2,000 damage
- Since this enemy's speed is 1, the Slow effect can be applied to him although it has no effect on his speed, as slow reduces an enemy's or cat's speed to 1.
- According to the Battle Cats Database, Shy Boy was added to the game before The Face, despite appearing later in the game.
- The Face is a playable character in one of PONOS’ other games, Heads Off. Here, he is one of the larger characters in the game and makes a lower-pitched screaming sound compared to the other characters.
- This is currently the slowest non-stationary enemy in the game.