Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Face of God is the sixth and last stage in Ancient Forest Labyrinth. Elder Flame Doron resides here, and can be unlocked as Elder Mask Doron at a 3% chance when beating the stage (guaranteed if a Treasure Radar is used).
- 1 Elder Flame Doron spawns as the boss after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 7 Owlbrows spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 30~33.33 seconds900f~1,000f.
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 50 Croconators spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 6 Elder Flame Dorons spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 30 seconds900f.
- 6 Ragin' Gories spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 30 seconds900f.
- 1 Ragin' Gory spawns after 193.33 seconds5,800f.
- When the base reaches 75% HP:
- 3 Ragin' Gories spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 0.67 seconds20f.
- The Surge Base is notably absent from here, making Ancient Forest Labyrinth the only themed Uncanny Legends sub-chapter not to use its gimmick in every stage.
- This may be because all the other stages that have the enemy variant of a Legend Cat in Uncanny Legends have had the same base design.
- The stage's name refers to how the Doron tribe's masks are made in the image of the gods who blessed them with their divine power; this is made more clear by the Japanese name, Those Bestowed with the Face of a God (神の面を賜りし者).