The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This sub-chapter is not terribly difficult except for the third stage.
This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- Urs & Fenrir: The Relic variant of Ururun Wolf. This variant Weakens, Curses, and has Omni Strike.
- Croconator: The Metal variant of Croco. Overall a very weak enemy, but is usually spawned in droves.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 21-1: Furry Cavern - Dark Emperor Nyandam appears after 2 seconds, with constant Wall Doges and Trolly Bloggers. A Ms. Sign will spawn after about 175 seconds, which indicates the following 10000% Assassin Bear swarm.
- Stage 21-2: Mandatory Fun - The Thrillerz, Snaches, and Baa Baas are sent after the start. When the enemy base is damaged, Le'Solar will spawn, supported by Zuches, Shibalien Elites, and more Thrillerz.
- Stage 21-3: Gas-Powered Birds - 3 Metal Hippoes will spawn close to the start, shortly followed by 3 Owlbrows. 1 Winged Pigge will come soon after. All that is left are 2 Angelic Gories, 1 Metal One Horn, and 1 last Winged Pigge.
- Stage 21-4: Stars in the Sewers - Doges, Snaches, Hippoes, and Kang Roos will appear as peons. Snache will spawn as the "boss" when the base is hit, and he will be supported by a Croakley, Dober P.D, and R. Ost.
- Stage 21-5: Postapocalypse Panic - 6 Coffin Zoges, 10 Znaches, 1 Hackey, 5 Zomboes, 10 Zrocos, and 2 Zir Zeals will spawn over the course of the battle.
- Stage 21-6: Lifesaving Shovel - Many Croconators appear as peons, with Urs & Fenrir spawning after 3.3 seconds. The only other enemies that appear are 3 Rain Ds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.