The Holy Exploit is the fifth stage of IT Catacombs.
- The battle starts with 2 Gabriels (after 3.3 seconds100f) and 2 Doge Darks (after 4 seconds), delay 13.3~26.7 seconds400~800f.
- When the enemy base's HP is 99%, it will spawn Razorback, Boraphim, Gabriel and either a Doge Dark or Gabriel.
- Except for the Gabriel that spawn with boss shockwave, another 4 of them will be spawned, stack every 6.7~26.7 seconds200~800f.
- Up to 4 Doge Darks are spawned, stack every 10~26.7 seconds300~800f. Notice max enemies on screen.
Uber-less Line Up
- Macho Legs, Manic Macho Legs, Creepmallow, Holy Valkyrie, Awakened Bahamut, Manic Mohawk, Eraser, Manic Eraser, Bombercat and Manic Flying.
- Demonstrated Video: 
- Macho Legs, Manic Macho Legs, Creepmallow, Cat O'Lantern, Awakened Bahamut, Eraser, Manic Eraser, Ramen, Bombercat and Juliet the Maiko.
- Demonstrated video: 
No Bombercat/No Uber Strategy
Level your wallet to level 2, and after Gabriel reaches to your base, deploy one Pizza Cat. While Pizza Cat defeats the Gabriels and Doge Darks, level up your wallet to 5 or 6 (Though this can be inconsistent due to the 2nd of each Doge deploying at a random interval). You can use Pizza's slow speed to your advantage to build up money. When Pizza is almost halfway in the field, spam everything except the CatCombo units. Once one of the Bores die, you basically won (Razorback usually dies first).