The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Legend Begins (伝説のはじまり Densetsu no hajimari) is the 1st sub-chapter of Stories of Legend and introduces the player to the features of the Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulty modes.
The easiest sub-chapter. It introduces 3 new enemies, but all except Doge Dark are easy to deal with.
This sub-chapter introduces three new enemies:
- Metal Hippoe: A weak Metal enemy that can die from any Critical Hit or with Cow/Giraffe Cat spam. Has a faster attack rate than its white counterpart. First appears in Stage 2.
- St. Pigge the 2nd: A Red enemy. It is a much more powerful version of Pigge that has no attack delay and much higher damage and health. First appears in Stage 4.
- Doge Dark: A faster and stronger Black version of Doge. It has incredibly fast movement speed and decent damage but has mediocre health. Appears in the last stage.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 1-1: Earthshaker (大地を揺るがす, Daichi o yurugasu) - A basic level containing some weak peon spam. Very easy to deal with.
- Stage 1-2: Return of Terror (あの恐怖、再び, Ano kyōfu, futatabi) - Those Guys are spawned rather slowly. Metal Hippoe makes his first appearance here and is the boss of the level.
- Stage 1-3: Sunset Blues (おつかれサンセット, Otsukare sansetto) - A regular level which spawns peons at a random pace. However, once the base is hit, Crocos will start spawning at an insane rate.
- Stage 1-4: Melancholy Damp (メランコリー湿地, Merankorī shitchi) - St. Pigge the 2nd's first appearance. Baa Baa and Those Guys serve as peons.
- Stage 1-5: Bouncy Park (ぷるるん広場, Pururun hiroba) - A simple level that spawns Jackie Peng as the main threat.
- Stage 1-6: Gentle Smile (愛情のまなざし, Aijō no manazashi) - Gory will start spawning at a fast pace when the enemy base is attacked.
- Stage 1-7: Guardian of the Ranch (牧草の守護者, Bokusō no gādian) - Le'boin serves as the "boss" while being protected by Those Guys, Snache, and Doge.
- Stage 1-8: Sleeping Lion (眠れる獅子 Nemureru shishi) - Doge Dark makes its first appearance here. Several of them will come out when the enemy base is attacked. Gories and Hippoes will also spawn as support.
- Those Guys appear in every stage in this sub-chapter.
<< N/A | Passion Land >>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.