The Legend Ends is the 48th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It was added in version 7.0. This sub-chapter is currently available in ★, ★★, and ★★★ difficulties.
Many of these stages can be extremely challenging without counters to the main threats. The 7th stage requires a lineup strong enough to withstand each of the bosses here, fast units help a lot in stage 5, and Barrier Breakers and wave-immune units are almost mandatory for stage 6.
List of Stages
- Stage 48-1: A Day of Reckoning - Camelle serves as the boss, with support from Capies and Gabriels.
- Stage 48-2: Thirst for Vengeance - Razorback and Professor A. are the main threats, with Tackey and Hackey appearing as support.
- Stage 48-3: Glory of Glories - Zamelle, Big Sal and four Coffin Zoges.
- Stage 48-4: A Moment of Serenity - Mr. Angels appear as peons, with Boraphim and several other Angels spawning when the enemy base is attacked. The enemy limit here is unusually low.
- Stage 48-5: False Resurrection - Mr. Mole, Henry, Croakley and Dolphina form a devastating combo alongside periodic Li'l Bun Buns and two Assassin Bears that spawn on timers. The enemy base here is a Doge Base.
- Stage 48-6: Goblet of the Oath - Constantly spawning Pigeon de Sables and UltraBaaBaas assist the main threats, Two Can and Youcan.
- Stage 48-7: Twilight Zephyr - A "boss rush" stage like Kugel Schreiber, this one containing Shy Boy, Master A., Kory, Metal One Horn, Director Kurosawah, Bore, Camelle , R. Ost, Boraphim and Teacher Bun Bun, in that order.
- Stage 48-8: Unkept Promises - Just an enemy base with a massive amount of HP, 9,999,999 to be exact. However, if the player takes over 3 minutes and 20 seconds to complete the stage, a huge swarm of overbuffed Doge variants will spawn, resulting in defeat.