- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Le'boin spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Le'Solar spawns after 2 seconds60f.
- 1 Le'noir spawns after 4 seconds120f.
- Infinite Thrillerz spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 7 Thrillerz spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 0.07~2 seconds2f~60f.
- 3 Owlbrows spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 3 Owlbrows spawn after 40.67 seconds1,220f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 3 Owlbrows spawn after 41.33 seconds1,240f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
You equip Bullet Train Cat or other helpful units in the last 2 slots, you can also use other units in place of Jellycat.
Battle: Start with 2 Jellycats, then spam Metal Macho and Jelly while you save Fishman Cat for any Thrillerz who get too close to the Cat Base, as they are dangerous. Le'Solar will be dead in no time; Le'noir will take longer, but the burrowing peons will allow any Jellycat summoned to attack, which will clear said peons in 2 hits (Thrillerz revive, Owlbrows survive a hit). Awakened Bahamut Cat is to speed up Le'noir's defeat, as he is very tanky. If timed well, Metal Macho, a helper for the Thrillerz and Jellycat can solo the stage. You also do not need Worker levels as your entire army is cheaper to spam than just the meatshields in some other formations.