The guys are never alone in life or in death. Luckily there was a shuttle bus service from the cemetary to the battlefield. Undeath doesn't cure codependency...
墓場から出ているシャトルバスに乗って 「にゃんこ大戦争」に参加した。 三人とも生前からけっこう持病持ち。
|I'm so sorry for being a person, so I died in a trio.
Take the shuttle bus out of the graveyard I participated in the "Nyanko great war". All three have had a long-standing illness.
Their low HP and Single Target make them very easy to dispose of. Lil Flying Cat and other units that deal AoE damage can easily neutralize them. Be wary of their double burrow, as it gives them to opportunity to sneak up to your back line and possible leave a dent in it before they are defeated.
- Into the Future: Outbreak Stages (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 17-3: Standing Sauna (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 17-4: Chilly Pool (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 17-5: Umibozu's House (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 18-2: ??? (200%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|10,000 HP||6,500 damage||110 (Single Target)||10f||18||1 times||20f|
| Burrows underground 500 after a Cat enters its range (2 time)|
Revives at 100% HP after being dead for 240f (1 time)
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies because of this.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack motion end until the next attack motion starts.
- This enemy’s description misspells cemetery as “cemetary”.
- Their name is a reference to the song "Thriller" by Michael Jackson.