The Two Yukis is the second stage in the City of Souls stages.
- Infinite Zoge spawn at 0 seconds0f, with a delay 20~26.67 seconds600~800f.
- 1 Zackie Peng spawn at 3.33 seconds300f.
- On base hit:
- 3 Zomboe spawn at 0 seconds0f, with a delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Lost World Yuki spawn at 0 seconds0f.
- 2 Zoge spawn at 0 seconds0f, with a delay 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Zomboe spawn at 0 seconds0f.
- 3 Zir Zeal spawn at 0 seconds0f, with a delay 40 seconds1,200f.
- 10 Zackie Peng spawn at 0 seconds0f, with a delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000~1,200f.
- 3 Zoge spawn at 0 seconds0f, with a delay 3.33 seconds100f.
- 1 Yuki spawn at 0 seconds0f.
You can stall for money using the infinite doges, but if you're aiming for a high score, avoiding the zombies and going straight for the boss (Using Butterfly, Maglev, A.Bahamut etc.), then the base is the way to go.
Cannon: Holy Blast
Start by stalling the Zoge and Zackie Peng near your base. Then, keep stalling for money and spawn only Eraser and Crazed Tank until your cannon recharges. By now, there should be a few Zoges at your base. Use the Holy Blast and put out a pair of Paris Cats, but stop spawning meatshields. When they die, they should've killed the Zackie Peng. Resume stalling and repeat the process. Then, you should have a lot of money. Place out Ururun, then Musashi, and send out Dragon Cats. As long as you can stall until most of the zombies have died, you should be fine. Use Cyberpunk to slowly chip down the 2 Yukis until you win.