The Wild Dance is the first stage of Clan of the Maniacs. It features every Crazed Cat enemy variant. It is a No Continues stage. Unlike Insane Rhythms, each Crazed Cat spawns at different rates, rather than all at once. Beating this stage will drop a Rare Ticket (1 time only).
- Each Crazed Cat enemy variant spawns in this stage. Their spawn times go as follows:
- 3.3 seconds100f, Crazed Lizard Cat.
- 6.6 seconds200f, Crazed Gross Cat.
- 13.3 seconds400f, Crazed Cow Cat.
- 25 seconds750f, Crazed Fish Cat.
- 41.7 seconds1250f, Crazed Cat.
- 65 seconds1950f, Crazed Axe Cat.
- 95 seconds2850f, Crazed Titan Cat.
- 133.3 seconds4000f, Crazed Tank Cat.
- 180 seconds5400f, Crazed Bird Cat.
- Use Awakened Bahamut Cat to rush the starting enemies of the stage, as they are weak. If you do not have him, then it is a sure sign that you are not ready for this stage.
- Wave Blocker Cats excluding Cat Machine Mk 3 help to protect longer ranged units such as Lufalan Pasalan and Megaphrodite from Shockwaves caused by Crazed Titan Cat.
- This stage goes best when it is cleared before the final 3 enemies spawn.
- Breakerblast Cannon is useful when you get very close to the base, but there is something blocking the way.