The Wild Dance is the first stage of Clan of the Maniacs. It features every Crazed Cat enemy variant. It is a No Continues stage. Unlike Insane Rhythms, each Crazed Cat spawns at different rates, rather than all at once. Beating this stage for the first time will drop a Rare Ticket.
- 1 Crazed Lizard Cat spawns after 3.33 seconds100f.
- 1 Crazed Gross Cat spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Crazed Cow Cat spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 Crazed Fish Cat spawns after 25 seconds750f.
- 1 Crazed Cat spawns after 41.67 seconds1,250f.
- 1 Crazed Axe Cat spawns after 65 seconds1,950f.
- 1 Crazed Titan Cat spawns after 95 seconds2,850f.
- 1 Crazed Tank Cat spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 1 Crazed Bird Cat spawns after 180 seconds5,400f.
Use Awakened Bahamut Cat and Maglev Cat to rush the starting enemies of the stage, as they are weak. One hit from A. Bahamut and Maglev is enough to kill the starting weak enemies. If you do not have either of them, then it is a sure sign that you are not ready for this stage. This stage should be treated like a merciless stage, or a very difficult deadly stage.
Breakerblast Cannon is useful when you get very close to the base, but there is something blocking the way. Though try not to push the frontline enemies into the backline enemies like Crazed Bird and Crazed Tank, or all your attackers will die.
The following Ubers make this stage much more manageable and can be a great help.
- Epicfest Exclusives: Any Epicfest exclusive can make this stage much more manageable because of their high ups and debuffs against traitless.
- Shishilan Pasalan: The crazed cats push very hard, so having cats with great survivability and knockbacks is recommend, which is where Shishilan Pasalan shines with his 100 knockbacks. Along with his crippling berserker DPS, Shishilan Pasalan is a great help in this stage.
- Lufalan Pasalan: The boss killer is an obvious choice for a stage of all bosses. Lufalan Pasalan's high ranged DPS works great here, as he can outrange all but one enemy in the stage but still be able the others off one by one.
- Good Long Distance Uber: Long Distance units such as Almighty Aphrodite or Awakened Mina are useful for sniping certain crazed cats that hide behind others, such as the Crazed Lizard or Crazed Titan.