- 1 Super Cosmic Cyclone spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Shibalien Elite spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 4 Mistress Celeboodles spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 40 seconds1,200f.
- 10 Shibalien Elites spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 5 Star Pengs spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 5 General GreGories spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 13.33 seconds400f.
- Infinite Star Pengs spawn after 213.33 seconds6,400f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
It's important to notice that this stage is not a challenge if attempted with all treasures from all Cats ot the Cosmos chapters, as it was implemented before the last 2 chapters. In case this stage is attempted earlier, just spamming Catellites will not be enough.
Just like any other Cyclone, this one is best dealt with by units who can slow it down or freeze it consistently, such as Psychocat. The only thing to keep an eye on is range, as units like Seafarer cannot hope to reach the Cyclone.
Warp Blocker cats will fare very well here as they will not be interrupted. However, if they are attacked they will quickly die as they will not be Warped to a safer distance. One good example is Rover Cat,who acts as a great meatshield against the Cyclone.
The goal of this strategy is to use 2 crowd-control units to halt the boss's progress while the attackers kill it.
Talents: None are required, but some are very useful: Psychocat's Slow Up to reduce RNG required; Psychocat's Weaken to remove the need for Thaumaturge, opening a slot for another attacker; and Can Can's Speed Up
Battle Items: None are required, but both Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat help greatly.
Cat Cannon: Breakerblast is optimal, but others work too.
Treasure: Only 500% treasures are required, but this strategy is useful until 1000%. Above that amount, just spam Catellite to win.
Battle: Start by spawning a Catellite to slow down the Cyclone a little. For the peon wave, lure, then use Catellite, Macho Legs, and Can Can, while also taking this opportunity to stack some Psychocats, if money allows. For the rest of the battle, Catellite should be spammed continuously. Make sure to always have at least 5 to 7 Psychocats on at the field to ensure that the boss remains slowed, while 2 or 3 Thaumaturges will suffice. Only send Ururun when money is abundant. Although Super Cosmic Cyclone has extreme amounts of health, it will eventually die to the stack of attackers. Remember to use a Treasure Radar for the unit unless very lucky!
Strategy 2 (ft. Cat Jobs)
This strategy takes advantage of Cat Jobs' powerful weaken ability to shut down the Super Cosmic Cyclone.
Lineup: Power of Darkness, optionally another Weaken Effect UP combo such as Cat High, Catellite, Prof. Cat Jobs (True Form works even better), Corrupted Psychocat (only bring if not using a second Weaken combo). Empty slots should be used for attackers:
- Any anti-Alien Uber Rare attacker(s) are, of course, great choices.
- Spammable attackers that outrange SCC such as Macho Legs Cat also work well, as long as they are not Cyborg Cat, who may drain too much cash.
- Because of Cat Jobs, SCC's already low damage will be reduced to nothing. Because of this, cats that are outranged by the cyclone but are Warp Immune work well. Power Saw Cat is great, as is Can Can Cat.
Battle Items: Just Treasure Radar, it's okay to use on first try.
Cat Cannon: Normal
Treasure: Same requirements as the previous strategy.
Battle: As in Strategy 1, use one Catellite to stall SCC a little. Use Catellite and the attackers brought to defeat the peons that spawn. Allow the Cyclone to hit the base, then spawn Cat Jobs. After he attacks, fire the normal Cat Cannon to knock the boss off the base. Now, just spam your non-Combo units and beat the stage!
- This was the first Cyclone Stage to be rated Deadly (not including the Deadly Carnival events).
- The background in this stage is the same one that appears in Black Hole.
- This stage used to be a limited Deadly stage like Realm of Carnage, since it lasted for 3 days and is a No Continues stage. In version 6.8, however, PONOS changed its schedule to every Sunday, making it share the same schedule with Attack on Titanium.