- 4 Wall Doges spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 1~2 seconds30f~60f.
- 10 Squire Rels spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f
- 1 Tackey spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 Alpacky spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 4 Wall Doges spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 1~4 seconds30f~120f.
- 1 Tackey spawns after 45 seconds1,350f.
- 5 Wall Doges spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 1~4 seconds30f~120f.
- 1 Alpacky spawns after 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Tackey spawns after 75.67 seconds2,270f.
- 2 Imperator Saels spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Wall Doges spawn after 93.33 seconds2,800f, delay 28.33~30 seconds850f~900f.
- Infinite Wall Doges spawn after 95 seconds2,850f, delay 28.33~30 seconds850f~900f.
- Infinite Wall Doges spawn after 96.67 seconds2,900f, delay 28.33~30 seconds850f~900f.
- 1 Tackey spawns after 105.33 seconds3,160f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 116.67 seconds3,500f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 3 Imperator Saels spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- 1 Tackey spawns after 134 seconds4,020f.
- 1 Tackey spawns after 161.67 seconds4,850f.
- 1 Tackey spawns after 188.33 seconds5,650f.
This level is very easy with fast attackers. Take cheap and fast cats: Lion, Manic Lion, Manic Wall, Express Cat, and Awakened Bahamut are good candidates. Spam Lions immediately as you save up for Awakened Bahamut. Then send Manic Walls and lions until the base is destroyed. Tackey will shoot over the heads of your attackers, and they should be able to destroy the base quickly.
First of all: You need ALL anti-alien treasures to beat this stage. If not, Alpacky will kill your Awakened Bahamut in four or less hits, but you need him to survive FIVE hits or you won't be able to beat this stage.
Start the battle and immediately spawn a C. giraffe cat (do that until you have five of them on the attacking the wall doge), then start summoning crazed wall cats. Your C. giraffe cats will have killed the walls by now and you should be able to spawn A. Bahamut. If done correctly, your A. Bahamut will hit the base two times before the Alpacky spawns and attacks A. Bahamut. When that happens then good job! You are most likely going to win. Note that in rare occasions your C. giraffe cats might get knockbacked and then are hit with the tackey projectiles, which results in them dying earlier. This can decrease the chance of winning, unfortunately.