FANDOM


  • Does anyone know what a "seed" is?
    IMG 20200402 234826
      Loading editor
    • A seed is a line of numbers that takes care of randomness in the game, if you have the seed, you can predict, but not change, all random drops from events. 

      It means that you can basically cheat and chose the units you want to receive or something, i don't relly know everything myself.

      Having said this, i strongly recommend you to ignore everything. Do whathever you want, but i believe that there is no point in playing a game like this, where's the excitement in getting Mitama or a legend if you knew for month that you would? Where's the fun in a game where you make your life so much easier and more boring? Furthermore, they imply that you have some control over it,so it will also allow you to pich the "good ubers" and never see the value in what you would normally get, and that isn't fun either. Again, that's my opinion, but please, listen, and just ignore this wole thing, such cheats always suck away all fun from games, IMO. If you want to proceed anyway, ask to popular youtubers, i bet some use it.

        Loading editor
    • Oh ok

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Thanks

        Loading editor
    • Although it kills partially the excitement/happiness when getting lucky of having a good uber/legend, there is some happiness when you see that a good uber/legend is near your roll and not too far (fests change the placement of exclusives). If you like to grind, I'll recommend this since you will grind for catfood when you see a good uber/legend at 30 rolls. If you like capitalism/power/fun (in another way), use this. Even with the seed, the game still gives you hard stages such as condition, advent, UL (which I believe is not that hard)), etc. It might give you more fun if you only got bad ubers. 

      PS: this doesn't mean I use it.

      IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO  

        Loading editor
    • Red anvil wrote:
      A seed is a line of numbers that takes care of randomness in the game, if you have the seed, you can predict, but not change, all random drops from events. 

      It means that you can basically cheat and chose the units you want to receive or something, i don't relly know everything myself.

      Having said this, i strongly recommend you to ignore everything. Do whathever you want, but i believe that there is no point in playing a game like this, where's the excitement in getting Mitama or a legend if you knew for month that you would? Where's the fun in a game where you make your life so much easier and more boring? Furthermore, they imply that you have some control over it,so it will also allow you to pich the "good ubers" and never see the value in what you would normally get, and that isn't fun either. Again, that's my opinion, but please, listen, and just ignore this wole thing, such cheats always suck away all fun from games, IMO. If you want to proceed anyway, ask to popular youtubers, i bet some use it.

      This basically means money (which can be comparable to "cheats") doesn't give you happiness.

        Loading editor
    • I'm probably not bc where the heccc would I get 10 rare tickets

        Loading editor
    • NotNoob1 wrote:
      Although it kills partially the excitement/happiness when getting lucky of having a good uber/legend, there is some happiness when you see that a good uber/legend is near your roll and not too far (fests change the placement of exclusives). If you like to grind, I'll recommend this since you will grind for catfood when you see a good uber/legend at 30 rolls. If you like capitalism/power/fun (in another way), use this. Even with the seed, the game still gives you hard stages such as condition, advent, UL (which I believe is not that hard)), etc. It might give you more fun if you only got bad ubers. 

      PS: this doesn't mean I use it.

      IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO  

      And this is the other part of people who believe money/"cheats" can give you partial happiness.

        Loading editor
    • Ok

        Loading editor
    • And what do you think?

        Loading editor
    • I don't think I need it

        Loading editor
    • oh ok

        Loading editor
    • The feature of this is a bit broken since if you get an Uber draw it doesn't let you select it

        Loading editor
    • It might be useful IF I can get 10 tickets

        Loading editor
    • I like apple sauce

        Loading editor
    • Um

        Loading editor
    • Mighty Rekon Korps wrote: It might be useful IF I can get 10 tickets

      Yey starter special!

        Loading editor
    • I usually have at least 10 rare tickets unless it's right after superfest or epicfest. (I don't roll on uberfest till I get darktanyan)

        Loading editor
    • Wow, I always have 0 tix

        Loading editor
    • Mighty Rekon Korps wrote:
      Wow, I always have 0 tix

      Tix? From roblox? That got removed in 2017

        Loading editor
    • tix=ticks=tickets

        Loading editor
    • 0w0shush wrote:

      Mighty Rekon Korps wrote:
      Wow, I always have 0 tix

      Tix? From roblox? That got removed in 2017

      No

        Loading editor
    • It's kinda confusing. How do I put the 4 rolls i got from elemental pixies and then see what i get for epicfest?

        Loading editor
    • You don't ... You need to do 11 rolls from 1 gacha event

        Loading editor
      • 10 rolls, but don't input the last draw if you're doing guaranteed uber
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.