Thriller Bridge is the last stage in Risqué Terrain.
- Master A. appears as a stalling enemy.
- Otta-smack-u appears as support.
- THE SLOTH appears as a boss.
Make sure that your cat don't trigger the boss wave while the Master A. is alive, because no one wants to deal with Master A. and THE SLOTH. To do this, lure the Master A. to your base, then slowly damage it with High HP cats like Titan. While doing this upgrade your wallet. When you attack the base, spam all of your cats to kill THE SLOTH and the support.
Begin the battle, spam defense units like Wall Cat to block Master A. while maxing income capacity. After defeating the Master A. spawn non-stop Wall Cat, Dragon Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat to deal with THE SLOTH.
Strategy 2 (for difficulty+)
- If you are doing a higher star rating this will probably work better this strategy is slow but will most likely result in a victory.
- Cat Line Up: Macho cat,Wall cat,Samba cat,Madame sumo,Dragon cat,Hacker cat,Bahamuth cat,Any high burst damage cat
- Power-up: Speed Up
Start with stalling Master A. and spawn a hacker as soon as possible to stall use all the meatshields except sumo as Master A. is slow enough so that Macho cat will still keep in range. After hacker cat is spawned burst down master A (I personally used Holy Dragon Megidora at Lvl 15) and spawn Bahamut and Dragon cat try your best with your burst to hit the base before Bahamut Cat as you want the first hit to wipe out most of the celeboodles. Then Bahamut will die around the time when the Otters die but don't spawn more then start spawning Dragon cats to kill the occasional Otter and stack hacker cat after the sloth is dead you then win.