|Cat Unit # 257|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Thunder God Zeus||The Majestic Zeus|
Evolves into The Majestic Zeus at level 10.
- Good range with area attacks.
- Good DPS.
- Great amount of health.
- Receives 1/4 damage inflicted from Angels.
- Receives stat buffs between forms.
- Quick attack rate.
- Slow movement speed.
- Long recharge time.
- Worse than average cost.
- Zeus is a generally good all-around Uber Rare Cat, but he excels against certain Angel enemies, such as Sunfish Jones and Angelic Sleipnir. So your best bet is to use him against Angels with low DPS.
- Despite what some people think, Zeus is not great against Angels. He is good against the Angels stated above, but other than that he is not a go-to for Angels.
- He is one of the few ubers that works extremely well in No Plan A, having a generally great damage and is able to withstand hits from Cruel Angel Clionel.
- Zeus's range is one of his strongest point. Sitting at 480 range, he is one of the many units that can safely hit enemies that were specifically designed as Bahamut Cat's counter - such as THE SLOTH and Master A, who stand at 450 and 451 range respectively.
- Normal Form: The highest authority among the old gods of Olympus. Rains down destruction with his Heavenly Lance. Strong vs. Angels. (Area Attack)
- Evolved Form: Empowered by divine fury, his might grows ever more! His Heavenly Blade reduces existence to ashes. Strong vs. Angels. (Area Attack)
Note: Contrary to this unit's descriptions, he takes only 1/4 damage from Angels (Resistant to Angels).
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||天空神ゼウス (Tenkūjin Zeusu)||God of the Sky Zeus|
|Evolved Form name||ギガントゼウス (Giganto Zeusu)||Gigant Zeus|
|Normal Form description||オリンポス十二神の一人で全知全能の最高神
|One of twelve Olympus gods, supreme god of power.
The whole world is driven into destruction by the king's sacred treasure "thunder sword in heavens".Weak in submission to his wife, but when struck by an angel, remains strong (area attack).
|Evolved Form description||ギガントモードに進化した怒れる全知全能の最高神
|Supreme god of power which it's angry of his GIGANTOMODO evolution.
The master's sacred treasure "god thunder sword in heavens" attributes the whole world to nothing. Weak in submission to his wife, but when struck by an angel, remains strong (area attack).
- Chapter 1: $3200
- Chapter 2: $4800
- Chapter 3: $6400
|Thunder God Zeus|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3150 HP||1450 damage||480||5.96 seconds||8||2 times||64f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|53550 HP||24650 damage||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Angel Enemies.|
|The Majestic Zeus|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|64600 HP||32300 damage||480||5.96 seconds||8||2 times||64f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Angel Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Thunder God Zeus's stats.
- Normal Form: Appears as a pixelated stone disc with a cat embedded in the middle. However, floating above, are four pillars surrounding a gigantic throne with golden trimmings where Zeus sits casually wielding a lance. When zoomed in, only the golden (and blurry) root of the throne is visible. When fully zoomed out however you can see Zeus's full form, provided the stage is long enough. To attack, Zeus dips down to touch the cat disc, raises his lance and a lightning bolt strikes down from above. Note that the unit's hitbox is only that of the cat disc.
- Evolved Form: Zeus himself dons some golden armour and the throne gains wings. Both the throne and cat disc receives some more golden trimmings.
- He used to be the tallest unit in the game, but has since been dethroned by Nobilan Passalan. With the release of Creator God Gaia, He is now the 3rd tallest unit in the game.
- Zeus is the god of the sky and ruler of all gods in Greek mythology (this might be the reason why he is so tall).
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|