|Cat Unit # 257|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into The Majestic Zeus at level 10.
- Long range with area attacks.
- High health.
- Receives 1/4 damage inflicted from Angels.
- Quick attack rate.
- Low movement speed.
- Long recharge time.
- Only 2 knockbacks.
- Zeus is a generally good all-around Uber Rare Cat, but he excels against certain Angel enemies, such as Sunfish Jones and Angelic Sleipnir. So your best bet is to use him against Angels with low DPS.
- Despite what some people think, Zeus is not great against Angels. He is good against the Angels stated above, but other than that he is not a go-to for Angels.
- He is one of the few ubers that works extremely well in No Plan A, having a generally great damage and is able to withstand hits from Cruel Angel Clionel.
- Zeus's range is one of his strongest point. Sitting at 480 range, he is one of the few units that can safely hit enemies that were specifically designed as Bahamut Cat's counter - such as THE SLOTH and Master A, who stand at 450 and 451 range respectively.
Cat Unit # 257
|Uber Rare Cat|
Thunder God Zeus
|The highest authority among the old gods of Olympus. Rains down destruction with his Heavenly Lance. Strong vs. Angels. (Area Attack)|
The Majestic Zeus
|Empowered by divine fury, his might grows ever more! His Heavenly Blade reduces existence to ashes. Strong vs. Angels. (Area Attack)|
Cat Unit # 257
|Uber Rare Cat|
天空神ゼウス (Tenkūjin Zeusu)
| One of twelve Olympus gods, supreme god of power.
The whole world is driven into destruction by the king's sacred treasure "thunder sword in heavens".Weak in submission to his wife, but when struck by an angel, remains strong (area attack).
ギガントゼウス (Giganto Zeusu)
| Supreme god of power which it's angry of his GIGANTOMODO evolution.
The master's sacred treasure "god thunder sword in heavens" attributes the whole world to nothing. Weak in submission to his wife, but when struck by an angel, remains strong (area attack).
- Chapter 1: 3200¢
- Chapter 2: 4800¢
- Chapter 3: 6400¢
|Thunder God Zeus|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|3150 HP||1450 damage||480||5.96 seconds||8||2 times||64f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|53550 HP||24650 damage||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Angel Enemies.|
|The Majestic Zeus|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|64600 HP||32300 damage||480||5.96 seconds||8||2 times||64f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Angel Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Thunder God Zeus's stats.
- Resist Wave: Decreases wave damage by 5% per level up to 50%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Resist Weaken: Decreases weaken duration by 16%, increases by 6% per level up to 70%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Target Zombie (Cost: 100 NP)
- Defense Buff: Upgrades health by 2% per level up to 20%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Attack Buff: Upgrades attack power by 2% per level up to 20%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Normal Form: Appears as a pixelated stone disc with a cat embedded in the middle. However, floating above, are four pillars surrounding a gigantic throne with golden trimmings where Zeus sits casually wielding a lance. When zoomed in, only the golden (and blurry) root of the throne is visible. When fully zoomed out however you can see Zeus's full form, provided the stage is long enough. To attack, Zeus dips down to touch the cat disc, raises his lance and a lightning bolt strikes down from above. Note that the unit's hitbox is only that of the cat disc.
- Evolved Form: Zeus himself dons some golden armour and the throne gains wings. Both the throne and cat disc receives some more golden trimmings.
- He used to be the tallest unit in the game, but has since been dethroned by Nobilan Pasalan. With the release of Creator God Gaia, He is now the 3rd tallest unit in the game.
- Zeus is the god of the sky and ruler of all gods in Greek mythology (this might be the reason why he is so tall).
- In the english version of the game, his description states that he is strong against angels when actually he is resistant to angels.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|