Thursday Stage (Hard+) or Thursday Blitz Stage is the harder version of the regular Thursday Stages. Each time clearing this stage, the player will be rewarded with a Sniper Cat power up.
- Throughout the entire battle Shibaliens spawn at a steady rate. After about 10 seconds a Maawth will spawn. A little while after that two Helmut Krabbes will spawn. Once the base health is around 240000, an I.M. Phace and a Nimoy Bore will spawn. Shortly after the first I.M. Phace is almost dead, another one will spawn. During this time, Lemurrs will spawn as annoying peons, but they are not much of a problem.
- If the player takes too long, a Ms. Sign will appear telling you that you are spending way too much time on this level.
- The level is very easy if you have Radiant Aphrodite and you back her up with meat shields. It helps to have Castaway Cat, because he can essentially stun lock the Phaces and the Nimoy Bore, making the level very easy. Neo Psychocat also helps, but is not necessary.
- If you have no anti-alien cats, this level is not easy, but is still accomplishable. It is highly recommended that you do have anti-alien units, especially those who have a stop ability.
- (Haven't tried the level with Crazed or True Form units aside from Jiangshi Cat)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.