Timed Stage Reward is part of Stage Reward which is granted for players who cleared the designated stage with certain scores. First introduced in the White Valentine 2015 Stages (Sweetest Sorrow Event) (The Survive! Mola Mola! Collaboration Event introduced it in the English Version). At the time cleared a stage, it's possible to win a scoring reward that has been set for each stage. The rewards are always XP, Cat Food, Tickets, Collab Units and Battle Items. In a timed stage, the timer will start when you begin the stage. The rewards are granted only once per star and can be given in same time as other common random, special or treasure rewards.
How to check and obtain the rewards
Stages with Time Score Rewards
- Sweetest Sorrow stages, All Hallows Road stages, Jolly St. Nick stages, Summer Diary stages, Spring Sprang Sprung stages, and A Cultured Festival stages
- Into the Future Chapters 1, 2, and 3
- Survive! Mola Mola! Collaboration Event Stages and Metal Slug Defense Collaboration Event Stages
- Dark Descent I, II, III, and ∞
- In the Japanese version: Yakuza Apocalypse Stages, Counterattack of Merc Storia Stages, Yurudrasil/YuruDora Stages, and Castle and Dragon Stages.
- To obtain best scores usually requires aggressive play with maximum effectiveness. Therefore, it is recommended for players to have effective unit formation, maximum unit levels possible, base upgrades and treasure along with experience of playing. Battle oriented power-ups may be required.
- Power-ups like the 'Cat CPU' may disturb your strategy for the quickest time; so be careful when bringing this power-up.
- The 'Speed Up' power-up won't make you get an advantage in score. In fact, it makes your score go down twice as quick. Be careful when using this power-up.
- Cat Combos that have to do with Worker Cat Up / Starting Money Up generally helps you get cats in battle faster, therefore resulting in a higher score.
- Your timed score starts at 10000, and goes down 1000 points every 30 seconds.