Tiny Chopper (Deadly) is a stage available on the 8th of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Axe Cat's True Form. This stage is the third of nine Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
- 1 Li'l Dark Cat spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 31.33 seconds940f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 1 Sunfish Jones spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- Infinite Angelic Gories spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 56.67~60 seconds1,700f~1,800f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 160 seconds4,800f, delay 56.67~60 seconds1,700f~1,800f.
Items: none needed
Battle: Stall Li'l Dark Cat using Artist and Li'l Eraser, but not too close to your base. You will need to keep this up the whole battle. When the angelic enemies spawn, use Delivery Cats to deal damage. Once gone, spawn C. Bahamut, Prisoner, and your SoL Cat.
Once you have sufficient funds/wallet, you may want to also spawn Delivery Cats as an additional meatshield. When Li'l Dark Cat gets knockbacked, your main units might walk in range of Sunfish Jones. For this reason, save your next C. Bahamut or SoL Cat in case the previous one(s) die.
Once Li'l Dark Cat dies, Artist and Delivery Cats should do most of the damage against Sunfish Jones.
Lineup: Skelecat, Mr., Necromancer Cat, Vengeful Cat and Sadako Cat for Cat Combos only, Ramen Cat at lvl 40+, Crazed Bahamut Cat at lvl 30 and a good unit to kill Angelic peons with decent range (Cyborg Cat is perfect).
Use the regular Cat Cannon and no Battle Items. Unused spaces in the Battle Formation can be left empty, although you may want to have something like Dark Emperor Catdam for extra damage, but don't use one unless you have plenty of money, also don't bring Ururun.
Battle: Start by upgrading the Worker Cat to lvl. 3, then let the Li'l Dark Cat come close to your base. When he gets close enough, but not too much, start spamming Ramen Cats and never stop for the whole fight. They will not allow Li'l Dark Cat to advance thanks to their high health and good recharge time, meaning that you can safely let Crazed Bahamut Cat kill him. The Angels, however, can cause some trouble; that's why you have a "Resistant Effect Up (M)" Combo, so they will not interfere too much. When some Angels arrive, simply use your Cyborg Cat to kill them, then stop summoning her when the group of Angels is dispatched. Repeat until the boss's first knockback, then hope for some Angels to stop your Crazed Bahamut from advancing. In any case, you want the boss to come back, so don't summon any Cyborg and let them advance, maybe waiting a couple of seconds before re-summoning a Ramen Cat. Just repeat until you win; Sunfish Jones will fall to an army of Ramen Cats that will quickly overwhelm him and all other Angels, allowing you to win the level and get Li'l Dark Cat for yourself.
Get Curling Cat for better stalling.
Line up: Aerial Recon (Research Effect UP M) (or 2 Research Effect Up Sms for more meatshields), Bahamut Cat (1st form) (30)
Kyubey Cat (30) (or Jiangshi), Li'l Eraser Cat (40+6) (or 2 more meatshields), Ramen Cat (40+8) (must be BOOSTED)
or, even Prisoner Cat!
Item(s): nothing (because this strategy doesn't need a Rich Cat, but if you have weak meatshields, you can use one)
or use Cat CPU (because the only Combo unit it will spawn is Flying Ninja Cat)
Firstly, for not using Rich Cat, start spamming only 1 meatshield for collecting money, use Ramen Cat but spawn him at a slow rate, upgrade your Worker Cat to lv 2-3.
Then, if you got 4500¢, spawn Bahamut Cat.
For this phase:
- For using Mina/Nyandam: Spawn like usual. Be careful! When Bahamut and Mina/Nyandam are finished recharging, don't spawn them too fast (or else you will lose all of them thanks to Jones, solo Angel peons without them, at this point, spawn everything, even Flying Ninja Cat, until they finish recharging), wait until Li'l Dark Cat is knocked back and stop spawning Ramen Cats for a while. When Li'l Dark Cat is at a place safe enough for your attackers, send them out.
- For using Cyborg/another Area Attacker (not tested): Time them correctly to kill the Angel peons. That's it.
- For using Prisoner (not tested): Spawn like usual. They can stack easily (so don't worry about Sunfish Jones) but are somewhat expensive for non-Rich Cat play. Try manage your money and then spawn them.