Tiny Will (Deadly) is a stage available on the 8th of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Axe Cat's True Form. This stage is the third of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
Within a few seconds of starting the battle, Li'l Dark Cat will appear followed by a timed spawn of Gabriels and Heavenly Hippoe. Sunfish Jones will appear too. During the battle, Gabriel duos, Heavenly Hippoes and Angelic Gories will spawn as support for Li'l Dark Cat.
Items: none needed
- Please take note to spawn enough Artist/Ramen Cats while upgrading the Worker Cat.
- After Li'l Dark Cat appears, start spamming Ramen Cats, and a few Li'l Eraser Cat to stall it. You may spawn a few Delivery Cats to help damage the Angelic Enemies. Call a Prisoner Cat and Crazed Bahamut Cat when possible.
- After a while, when your 2nd Crazed Bahamut Cat is ready, don't call him immediately. Call himwhen the first one is killed, then do this again for the 3rd Crazed Bahamut Cat (it really takes a while). When you're finished with Li'l Dark Cat (he has 3 knockbacks), spawn a lot of Artist/Ramen Cats and Delivery Cats to deal with Sunfish Jones.
- You'll have to stall the enemies around 1/3 to 1/4 of the map near your Cat Base, be careful of knocking back Li'l Dark Cat since your cats will enter the range of Sunfish Jones.
- Damage dealers will be Prisoner Cat and Crazed Bahamut Cat.
- Note = Normally Artist/Ramen Cat will survive 2 hits from Li'l Dark Cat while Li'l Eraser Cat will block the freeze effect (3 hits at max level), and Delivery Cat can also survive at least 2 hits.
- NOTE: DON'T bring Ururun Cat. If she knocks back Li'l Dark Cat, all your cats will go into Sunfish Jones's range and die easily.
Lineup: Skelecat, Mr., Necromancer Cat, Vengeful Cat and Sadako Cat for Cat Combos only, Ramen Cat at lvl 40+, Crazed Bahamut Cat at lvl 30 and a good unit to kill Angelic peons with decent range (Cyborg Cat is perfect).
Use the regular Cat Cannon and no Battle Items. Unused spaces in the Battle Formation can be left empty, although you may want to have something like Dark Emperor Catdam for extra damage, but don't use one unless you have plenty of money, also don't bring Ururun.
Battle: Start by upgrading the Worker Cat to lvl. 3, then let the Li'l Dark Cat come close to your base. When he gets close enough, but not too much, start spamming Ramen Cats and never stop for the whole fight. They will not allow Li'l Dark Cat to advance thanks to their high health and good recharge time, meaning that you can safely let Crazed Bahamut Cat kill him. The Angels, however, can cause some trouble; that's why you have a "Resistant Effect Up (M)" Combo, so they will not interfere too much. When some Angels arrive, simply use your Cyborg Cat to kill them, then stop summoning her when the group of Angels is dispatched. Repeat until the boss's first knockback, then hope for some Angels to stop your Crazed Bahamut from advancing. In any case, you want the boss to come back, so don't summon any Cyborg and let them advance, maybe waiting a couple of seconds before re-summoning a Ramen Cat. Just repeat until you win; Sunfish Jones will fall to an army of Ramen Cats that will quickly overwhelm him and all other Angels, allowing you to win the level and get Li'l Dark Cat for yourself.
Get Curling Cat for better stalling.
Line up: Aerial Recon (Research Effect UP M) (or 2 Research Effect Up Sms for more meatshields), Bahamut Cat (1st form) (30)
Kyubey Cat (30) (or Jiangshi), Li'l Eraser Cat (40+6) (or 2 more meatshields), Ramen Cat (40+8) (must be BOOSTED)
or, even Prisoner Cat!
Item(s): nothing (because this strategy doesn't need a Rich Cat, but if you have weak meatshields, you can use one)
or use Cat CPU (because the only Combo unit it will spawn is Flying Ninja Cat)
Firstly, for not using Rich Cat, start spamming only 1 meatshield for collecting money, use Ramen Cat but spawn him at a slow rate, upgrade your Worker Cat to lv 2-3.
Then, if you got 4500¢, spawn Bahamut Cat.
For this phase:
- For using Mina/Nyandam: Spawn like usual. Be careful! When Bahamut and Mina/Nyandam are finished recharging, don't spawn them too fast (or else you will lose all of them thanks to Jones, solo Angel peons without them, at this point, spawn everything, even Flying Ninja Cat, until they finish recharging), wait until Li'l Dark Cat is knocked back and stop spawning Ramen Cats for a while. When Li'l Dark Cat is at a place safe enough for your attackers, send them out.
- For using Cyborg/another Area Attacker (not tested): Time them correctly to kill the Angel peons. That's it.
- For using Prisoner (not tested): Spawn like usual. They can stack easily (so don't worry about Sunfish Jones) but are somewhat expensive for non-Rich Cat play. Try manage your money and then spawn them.