Tiny Creeper (Deadly) is a stage available on the 11th of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Gross Cat's True Form. This stage is the fourth of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
- 5 Li'l Macho Legs Cats spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Crocos spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 10~166.67 seconds300f~5,000f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 73.33~80 seconds2,200f~2,400f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 93.33~100 seconds2,800f~3,000f.
- 4 Li'l Macho Legs Cats spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 13.33 seconds400f.
- Infinite Li'l Macho Legs Cats spawn after 160 seconds4,800f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 240 seconds7,200f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
All you need is Awakened Bahamut Cat and Holy Valkyrie at level 30. All you need to do is release Bahamut and the Valkyrie... if they can't OHKO the Li'l Macho Legs Cats, they will knock them far enough back to attack again. Odds of defeat are virtually zero, be careful and adjust as needed. You should also bring some other units to destroy the enemy base quickly.
In the Version 6.0 Update, PONOS added the multi-hit ability, which increased Awakened Bahamut Cat's attack power. But all you need to do is use the Cool Japan Catcombo, then spawn Bahamut and win the stage. This is the same as what is said above; the only difference is that you must have the cats required for Cool Japan or Punchpunchpunch! If you use Cool Japan and are not using a Rich Cat, then using Bento Special is recommended.