Tiny Fists is a stage added to The Battle Cats on the version 5.10 of BCEN. It allows the player to unlock Li'l Titan Cat's true form upon beating. This stage has no continues and it has 4 star restrictions (Rare/Specials only).
- The stage spawns with several Squire Rels and a buffed Gory. This interval repeats every few seconds.
- When the enemy base health is reduced down to 99%, Li'l Jamiera Cat, several Those Guys, and Trolly Blogger will spawn.
- After that, every few seconds, three Squire Rels, one Gory, several Those Guys and one Trolly Blogger will spawn (not all at the same time).
Power-ups: Rich Cat (optional), Sniper (optional)
Cat Combo(s): Biohazard (Research Power Up), Sportswoman (Unit Defense Up)
Prepare for an intense battle! Unlike its Crazed and Manic counterparts, Li'l Jamiera has a 90% chance of doing a shockwave. That means he will do shockwaves pretty much with each attack. The key here is having a very strong Ramen Cat and the few anti shockwave units the 4 star restrictions lets you take. Ramen Cat has to be, at least, level 38 in order to survive two hits from Li'l Jamiera.
This strategy only uses the second row. The first row is used for combos.
First, let your money build up. You can do this easily with Rich Cat. If you don't have Rich Cat, simply send Ramen Cats against the peons. Gories will be your main source of money. Do not send too many Ramen Cats, or else they will push, hit the base and leave you in a sticky situation of low money. When you have max level of Rich Cat and your money maxed out, proceed to push with Ramen Cats and Li'l Lions.
When Li'l Jamiera spawns, let him kill your units on the battleground and lure him close to your base. The closer he is, the better, but not close enough to hit the base. When he reaches the spot, send Ramen, Zamboney and Li'l Lion.
The next step is doing a proper timing of Awakened Bahamut. The best moment is when the shockwave of Li'l Jamiera ends. If timed properly, Bahamut should hit 3 times before dying. That's 255000 damage! When Awakened Bahamut is up again, send him again and try to get him to do 3 hits. This will chip a lot of health off Li'l Jamiera.
Another key step is releasing Musashi at the best moment possible. While he does not require timing like Bahamut, he can't be sent at any moment. The best moment it's when there is a Zamboney in the battlefield. Due to his resilience, it will allow Musashi to get in range to hit Jamiera for a good amount of 32k damage.
After all of this, it's just a matter of spamming Ramen and Li'l Lion. Send Zamboney when there are no peons on the battlefield. If you start to run short of money, stop sending Li'l Lions for a while and let your money refill. Ramen, Zamboney and Li'l Lion will chip off bits of the health of Li'l Jamiera, while Musashi safely smashes him from the distance. This does not mean that he is safe: he will eventually die due to the smashing pushing power of Li'l Jamiera.
In the end, it's all rinse and repeat: spam Ramen and Lion, send Zamboney when the path is clear, and send Bahamut and Musashi at the best possible moment. Eventually, Li'l Jamiera will die and then it's just a matter of clearing the battlefield and destroying the base.
The Sniper powerup and the cat cannon are very useful tools: not only they will push Li'l Jamiera slightly back, but also, if done correctly, will cancel the attack animation. Try to deactivate Sniper when Musashi is about to hit, or he might miss.
Cat combos: Biohazard (Research Power Up Sm), Boney Bone (Research Power Up Sm), Sportswoman (Unit Defense Up Sm).
Powerups: Sniper Cat, Rich Cat (recommended).
- Summon Madame the Savannah at the beginning to take care of the Squire Rels. When the Gory comes out start sending a couple of Ramens(3-5 should do it)
- Let the Ramen's go to the enemy base and upgrade your worker cat to level 8 as you wait if you didn't bring a rich cat.
- When the boss comes out and the initial waves of peons let them come over to your base while gaining money.
- Use Madame the Savannah to take care of Those Guys and Trolly Bloggers.
- Start sending out Ramen Cats.
- Use Ramen Cat to kill the first Gory then send out Awakened Bahamut. With the Cat Combos, Awakened Bahamut will be able to get a huge chunk of health off the Jameria.
- When the peons and Gory are dead feel free to spam Ramen.(Note: Only send out Madame the Savannah if Li'l Jameria is really close to your base don't send her out when Jameria is far away from the base.)
- Whenever the Gory comes out use Madame to kill the Squire Rels and shoot the Cat Cannon so you can damage the Gory.
- Use Dancer Cat and Iron Claw X to kill or massively damage the Gory.
- Just repeat 7-9 and send out Awakened Bahamut whenever you can and the Li'l Jameria will finally fall.
Cat Lineup: Ultimate Lasvoss, True Killer Cat, Dark Emperor Catdam, Lollycat, Heroic Musashi (29), Ramen Cat (32), Zamboney Cat (35), Macho Glass Cat (17), Cyborg Cat (40+20), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30).
Cat Combos: Bad Guys (Research Power Up Large) + Lolly Fanciers ("Slow" Effect Up Small)
Powerups: Rich Cat (optional) and Sniper the Cat.
The premise of all these strategies remain the same: Stall to upgrade Worker Cat to level 8, then attack the boss near to your base - Cyborg Cat's primary use is to kill Gory.
- Stall with 2 Ramen Cats and Zamboney. If Worker Cat is Maxed send out Musashi and wait for your cats to hit the base + send another Zamboney to steal some HP from Lil' Jameria while Worker Cat returns to Max.
- When peons are clear spawn Bahamut after Jameria's shockwave for 3 strikes before death.
- Alternate between using Zamboney and Glass Cat to stall the boss from reaching your base using Cat Cannon when necessary (Cat Cannon may be better spent clearing peons for Bahamut so keep an eye on his research bar).
- With Research Power Up Large your Musashi will become available fairly quickly - use him as soon as he is available.
- If you stall Lil' Jameria with Glass Cat consider not sending more Ramen so he doesn't attack. Instead, send out several Cyborg Cats (3 max) to sneak some extra damage. Once his slow wears off (after about 10 seconds) send out Zamboney and continue to fight off peons until either Musashi or Awakened Bahamut can be spawned.
Note: If you have Glass Cat's True form this will knock back Jamiera, which could be beneficial if approaching close to your base.
I found this strategy to be easy and efficient, never dropping below $6,000 after sending out the heavy hitters. It took about 3 or 4 cycles of this to kill Lil' Jameria.
Additionally, I wasn't a fan of using Iron Claw x because of his cost/benefit. He won't kill the Gory in one hit and timing 3 Cyborg Cats worked without issues at the cost of $450 more.