Tiny Horns (Deadly) is a stage available on the 14th of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Cow Cat's True Form. This stage is the fifth of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
- 3 Squire Rels spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- 1 Li'l Lion Cat spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Squire Rel spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f.
- 5 Squire Rels spawn after 20.67 seconds620f, delay 3.33~10.67 seconds100f~320f.
- 10 Li'l Lion Cats spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Li'l Lion Cat spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Li'l Lion Cat spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 30 Li'l Lion Cats spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- Infinite Li'l Lion Cats spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- Line Up: Gato Amigo, Jiangshi Cat, Riceball Cat, Cameraman Cat, Zamboney Cat, Paris Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat, Crimson Mina (optional)
- Cat Levels: Special Cats: 30~40; Rare Cats: 40+.
- Start with one Gato Amigo to clear the 2 Squire Rels. then spawn Zamboney Cat. After that spawn the first 5 Cats to block them. Spawn Paris Cat when possible. Never spawn Awakened Bahamut during this phase.
- When the large group of Li'l Lions appears, if the player's Cats are high-level, they will lose some ground but the Li'l Lions will die one by one. Spawn Awakened Bahamut and Ururun Cat, if possible. It will take a few minutes to advance to the enemy base and destroy it.
- Line Up: Flying Ninja Cat, Riceball Cat, Pastry Cat, Sushi Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Ramen Cat, Cameraman Cat, Paris Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat
- Cat Combo: Cool Japan (Unit Attack Up M)
- Cat Levels: Non-Legend Special and Rare Cats will need to be at least Lv 40.
- Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU
- Turn off the Cat CPU as soon as possible. Spam Ramen Cats until Li'l Lion Cat appears, then spam Jiangshi Cats and Cameraman Cats while saving up some money for Holy Valkyrie Cat. You'll be able to kill at least 2 or 3 Li'l Lion Cats, as by this point you are spawning Paris Cats along with Jiangshi Cats, Ramen Cats and Cameraman Cats. You'll reach the middle part of the map and start pushing near the enemy base soon. You can call a Holy Valkyrie Cat at this point although optional.
- Once the enemy base is hit, a group of 3-4 Li'l Lion Cats will appear and another Li'l Lion Cat will spawn every few seconds. Keep spawning the meatshields and Awakened Bahamut Cat if possible and turn on the Cat CPU, most likely it's like a battle of endurance as you'll be pushed back a little bit. With the help of Awakened Bahamut and Holy Valkyrie Cat you'll be able to push through the waves of Li'l Lion Cats until 1 or 2 of them are left, which will be more manageable for you, and you'll destroy the enemy base soon.
- Row 1: 2 Unit Attack Up (Sm) Cat Combos like Sister Act and Choppers, or just use Cool Japan + an Area Attacker with over 200 range like Holy Valkyrie Cat
- Row 2: Jiangshi Cat, Ramen Cat, Thaumaturge Cat (the most important of all), Chill Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat.
- Cat Combos: Use the ones listed, or another Attack Up Sm and Weaken Up Sm-M, that will work too, but level up more the cats if you do that.
- Cat Levels: You can do it with only lvl. 30s, but a lvl. 40 Ramen Cat is recommended.
- Power-Ups: None
- Start with 3 Ramen Cats as you upgrade the Worker Cat to lvl. 3-4. After they die from the first Li'l Lion, start summoning all you have in Row 2 except A. Bahamut. When the first Li'l Lion dies, stop spawning any unit until half of the units you spawned are dead, then spam all the units except A. Bahamut again. When the next three Li'l Lions get stalled in the same spot, spawn A. Bahamut. Continue spamming all of Row 2. If you brought Holy Valkyrie Cat, you will be able to use her when A. Bahamut and the Chill Cats kill some of the many Li'l Lions that spawn after hitting the enemy base. If A. Bahamut hasn't died yet, you will probably win.
Row 2: Li'l Eraser Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Ramen Cat, Thaumaturge Cat, Cameraman Cat (all level 30 at least)
Items: Rich Cat (recommended)
Start by using 1 Ramen Cat to kill the Squire Rels (upgrade the Worker Cat if not using a Rich Cat) and lure the first Li'l Lion to the Cat Base. Spam everything on the second row besides Jiangshi Cat and create a Cameraman Cat stack. When the first Li'l Lion dies, start spamming Jiangshi Cats with everything else. If you have brought a Rich Cat and are using the Lust for Battle Cat Combo, send out Ururun Cat. Continue spamming the bottom row and when the next Li'l Lion is dead, stop spamming Jiangshi Cats. This stack should reach the enemy base and unleash the rest of the Li'l Lions. Spam everything and send out Awakened Bahamut, try to keep the Cameraman Cat stack alive as long as possible. Continue spamming and wait out until the Li'l Lions spawn at a slower pace, then destroy the enemy base and win. With level 40 cats this should be an easy win but this is still doable with lower-level cats.
Row 2: Ramen Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Paris Cat, Cameraman Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat
Items: Rich Cat and Cat CPU (both needed)
All units in Row 2 have to be at least Level 40 (except Bahamut Cat, who has to be Level 30).
Start by spawning just Ramen Cats whenever you can. When the first Li'l Lion appears, start spawning Cameraman Cats and Jiangshi Cats too whenever you can. The 2 Research UP Combos make her and Ramen Cat more spammable. By the time the first Li'l Lion dies, the next one should appear. Try to stall for as long as possible and build up your Cameraman stack. You might run low on cash, if so, stop spawning Cameraman Cats and only spawn them when you are around 1000¢. Eventually, your units will reach the base. Your Cameraman Cat stack has to be massive at that time, otherwise you will most certainly lose. When the tidal wave of Li'l Lions is released, turn on the Cat CPU. Don't worry about it spawning Combo Cats, for they can tank hits and protect your stack. If you run low on cash, deactivate the Cat CPU and spawn Cameraman, Ramen and Jiangshi. Remember to reactivate it when you have a decent amount of cash (~6000¢). Of course, your stack will die down at a point, but when that time has come, the Li'l Lion spawn will be close to only one Lion at a time. Then, deactivate the Cat CPU and spawn Ramen, Paris, Jiangshi and Cameraman. If you've done it correctly, the enemy base will be destroyed soon.
A quick add-on: it MAY be helpful to manually spam Ramen, Jiangshi and Cameraman when you get the "Can't deploy anymore!" message. Also, this strategy works just fine if some cats are a little underleveled, but you need another cat's help if you do that.
Cool Japan, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Thaumaturge Cat, Cyborg Cat, Ramen Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Cameraman Cat
Items: Rich Cat
Ramen Cat, Cameraman Cat and Cyborg Cat should be level 40. Cyborg Cat (the main attacker) was level 40 + 6.
Start by sending 3-6 Jiangshi Cats and 2 Ramen Cats. Once the first Li'l Lion comes out, spam Jiangshi and Ramens and he should die. Use 1-2 Thaumaturge Cats to help. Stop spamming around Li'l Lion's first knockback. When the second Lion comes out, he should kill all the meatshields and advance. Around the halfway mark, spam everything on your second row and make sure the Li'l Lion doesn't get too close. If he gets too close, send out Awakened Bahamut Cat. You can occasionally send out your Combo units, but they won't do much. When you reach the enemy base, spam everything that is not in the Combo and you should win. If you reach the deploy limit, just spam Cyborg Cats when you can.
Strategy 7 (without Rich Cat)
Item: Nothing (if your team can kill the Li'l Lions quickly, you can use a Cat CPU)
Kill the first Squire Rels quickly so you can upgrade your Worker Cat.
When the first Li'l Lion comes, you now should have a lv 3-4 Worker Cat. Spam 4-5 Cameraman Cats, Li'l Eraser Cats and Ramen Cats (don't spam Kyubey Cats/Jiangshi Cats, as they will decrease your money gain within seconds). Your stack should kill the first Li'l Lion.
Now you shouldn't spawn anything until the 2nd Li'l Lon is near the Cat Base. Spawn Awakened Bahamut Cat along with meatshields, also create a stack of Cameraman Cats (also upgrade your Worker Cat if you can).
The Li'l Lions will be spawned at a slow rate so your team won't touch the base quickly, and of course, you will have more chance to summon a 2nd Bahamut after the first one dies.
BOOM! Your team finally has touched the base. Make sure that your A. Bahamut didn't get hurt so he can kill the first Lion stack quickly. After that, spam everything (even the Ninja Cat in the Combo). You will absolutely lose some ground, but now your stack of Cameraman Cats should kill the Li'l Lions in seconds.
If you spawn Bahamut quickly, your 2nd Bahamut will be recharged. You should be able to win if you spawn a 2nd Bahamut.
And wait... (if you bring a Cat CPU, you can do your personal jobs while your cats kill the Li'l Lions)