Tiny Meows (Deadly) is a special stage available on the 2nd of every month. Completing this stage unlocks the True Form of Li'l Cat. This stage is the first of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
- Infinite Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10~166.67 seconds300f~5,000f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
All Cats should be level 30, excluding Zamboney and Prisoner, who are ideally level 40. The level of Thaumaturge doesn't matter, as even with boost, he dies in one hit to all enemies here. Zamboney Cat is chosen over Jiangshi Cat because of his cost-effectiveness, as well as the existence of two other filler meatshields. If you have the speed up Talents for Jiangshi, then you may have a good reason to bring him, but otherwise there is no point.
If you do decide to bring Jiangshi over Zamboney, or use Jiangshi because you do not have Zamboney Cat, then be sure to keep an eye on your money- if it starts going below 3000¢, you should probably stop spamming him and instead spawn him at a mild, less rapid interval. Do not spawn any of the Cats used in the Combos for any reason, they are not worth it.
If you decide to bring Crimson Mina over Prisoner Cat despite their differences in spammability and effective range, then be sure you have a very strong defense. This may constitute bringing Jiangshi instead of Zamboney, as Zamboney does not move fast enough or at all to protect her if she moves into the range of the main threats. If you think you're in for the long haul, the Legend of your choice should be her, as she outranges the main threats in this level.
If they are above level 40, Li'l Cat and Catburger can be replaced by Ramen Cat and Cameraman Cat, as they are able to deal damage and tank hits. This usefulness is increased by the research combos used, but you must keep an eye on your money.
Hold them off with Gato Amigo and Catburger to earn money and call 1 Crazed Bahamut Cat and 1 Prisoner Cat, then continue spawning meatshields until you can call your legend of choice and some Prisoner Cats. After that, the enemy base should be damaged and Li'l Mohawk will appear. From this point on, your priority should be creating and maintaining a stack of Thaumaturges, supported by Prisoner Cat. They will help you tank the hits from Li'l Mohawk Cat, and allow you to stall for money.
At the very beginning of the battle, you must focus on maintaining a defense through Zamboney and the two 75¢ meatshields you have. Once you can, send out Crazed Bahamut Cat, as long as you know for sure you are safe in terms of money. He will be supported by Prisoner later in the battle, once you've acquired a large stack of them.
If you're able to, kill Teacher Bear near the enemy base to have a better chance of killing the Professor A. not too long after. By the time you're holding them off in the middle part that of the map (you should be killing the 2nd Teacher Bear and taking time with the 2nd Professor A. by this time, and while the 3rd Teacher Bear is approaching) you should be able to call another Crazed Bahamut Cat and choice legend after a short while. By the time you're about 1/3 of the map near your base, you should be able to kill the 3rd Teacher Bear and knockback the 3rd Professor A., and hold out until you call your 3rd Bahamut & other legend.
There will be around 4-5 Teacher Bears and around 3 Professor As in total. It takes a while to defeat Li'l Mohawk Cat, but hopefully you'll have the chance to call around 3 Bahamuts & Ururuns and you'll unlock Li'l Mohawk Cat for yourself after finishing the stage. If you won, congratulations!
Depending on the levels of your units, this strategy may not take as long.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
Lineup: First row: Take Me Out (Banner Cat, Little Leaguer Cat, Solar Cat), Sportswoman (Butterfly Cat, Sportsgirl Cat). This entire row is dedicated to upping Cat Unit defense, and can be exchanged for other Combos of the same kind, if you lack these specific Cats.
Second row: Cat God the Great, Tourist Cat (True Form not required), meatshields and tankers. The best for this strategy would be Zamboney Cat, Ramen Cat, and Cameraman Cat, but if you lack them, 75¢ meatshields like Catburger, Li'l Cat, or So-Ran cat work just fine, although you will need to spam them constantly.
Power Ups: Speed Up (Optional), Rich Cat (Recommended).
Combo(s): *Take Me Out (Unit defense up (sm)), Sportswoman (Unit defense up (sm)) or one large unit defense up combo, like Eye Of The Storm or Team of Two. These are all exchangeable and removeable, and since you'll want LD Cats to deal with Teacher Bear and Professor A, it is recommended you use only one or less combos. Cool Japan and Sister Act work well in replacement, and allow you to bring the needed LDs.
Cannon: Breakerblast (will not work without).
Notes: All cats were Level 30, but it is recommended you upgrade them more for safety's sake. Cat God the Great, may cause your units to enter Li'l Mohawks range when pushed to the enemy base, so be careful. Your second row can exchange a meatshield for a Legend Cat, if you're confident in your levels. You can probably also get away with not using Tourist Cat, if you don't have him. Lone Cat and Kitten should be enough.
- Start the level by upgrading Worker to Level 3. By now some peons should be near your base. Let them get as close as you can. If they hit your base, don't worry, due to it's low range Li'l Eraser can get in their way no matter what.
- Upgrade Worker to max level, and use Li'l Eraser to block the peon assault. You'll have to speed up your spawns as peons stack to maintain one Li'l Eraser at a time. Anymore and peons will start dying too fast to properly stack Prisoner Cat and Mina. However, be aware that at max peons, your Erasers will die slightly faster than you can spawn them, resulting in the Cat Base taking some damage. Use Breakerblast if you must, and eventually the peon stack will thin out and become less threatening.
- Once at max Worker level, start stacking Prisoner Cat and Mina. By the time your Li'l Erasers finally kill the peons that stacked up, you should have at least 2 Minas and a good amount of Prisoners, plus max Wallet. Spawn all of your Legends and start spamming all of your units until the end of the fight.
- When your cats trigger the boss, your long range units should kill the backliners. Use Breakerblast when required if Li'l Mohawk gets too close to your stack. Now you can knock Li'l Mohawk to the back of the stage, and your cats should reposition themselves to attack the base, when Li'l Mohawk is in knockback frames. If things worked out, your cats will destroy the enemy base before the second Professor A spawns. If it is allowed to spawn, your units will probably die very fast, so be quick about things.
|Nurse Wuffa||Levels in video description|