Tiny Meows is a special stage available on the 2nd of every month. Completing this stage unlocks the true form of Li'l Cat, lowering his cost to the cheapest in the game (45¢) and increasing his attack power. This stage is the first of many Calamity Stages, stages that offer no Continues and only allow Rare/Special Cats to be used.
A few Snaches and Doges appear at the start. When the enemy base is damaged, Li'l Mohawk Cat appears, supported by Professor A. and Teacher Bear. More Professor A.'s and Teacher Bears spawn slowly throughout the battle to assist the boss.
- Doge (6000%) - HP: 5400 Damage: 480
- Snache (6000%) - HP: 6000 Damage: 900
- Teacher Bear (3000%) - HP: 90000 Damage: 30000
- Professor A. (Red) (100%) - HP: 320000 Damage: 6800 - 20% chance to slow cat units for 2 seconds
- Ms. Sign (100%) - HP: 10000 Damage: 1
- Li'l Mohawk Cat (Enemy) (BOSS, 100%) - HP:3,200,000 Damage: 10,880
Power-Ups: Rich Cat, Sniper Cat, Cat CPU (optional)
- The stage will start with the Enemy Base spawning 2 Snaches and a Doge then followed by a constant spawning of Snaches.
- Hold them off with Gato Amigo and Catburger to earn money and call 1 Crazed Bahamut Cat and 1 Prisoner Cat, then continue spawning meatshields until you can call 1 Ururun Cat and some Prisoner Cats. After that, the Enemy Base should be damaged and Li'l Mohawk will appear.
- If you're able to, kill Teacher Bear near the Enemy Base to have a better chance of killing the Professor A. not too long after. By the time you're holding them off in the middle part that of the map (you should be killing the 2nd Teacher Bear and taking time with the 2nd Professor A. by this time, and while the 3rd Teacher Bear is approaching) you should be able to call another Crazed Bahamut Cat and Ururun Cat after a short while. By the time you're about 1/3 of the map near your base, you should be able to kill the 3rd Teacher Bear and knockback the 3rd Professor A., and hold out until you call your 3rd Bahamut & Ururun. It takes a while but a 4th Professor A. will also appear. It is highly recommended you defeat it before Li'l Mohawk Cat.
- There will be around 4-5 Teacher Bear and around 3 Professor A.'s in total. It takes a while to defeat Li'l Mohawk Cat, but hopefully you'll have the chance to call around 3 Bahamuts & Ururuns and you'll unlock Li'l Mohawk after finishing the stage. If you won, Congratulations!
- Having Prisoner Cat will help a lot.
Power-ups: Speed Up, Rich Cat, Cat CPU and Sniper the Cat.
The main idea is to stack from 4 to 6 Crimson Minas using Zamboney Cats to block the peons. Be aware of the number of Zamboney Cats on screen, since they will attack after ~267 seconds, about 8000 frames, even though they "hits hard one, then won't move again".
Mina stack will easily kill Teacher Bears and Professor As, then proceed to the Enemy Base.
Magica Cats will weaken Li'l Mohawk, make it easier to stall. Using Cat CPU so that meatshields will always be deployed whenever possible.
Power-Ups: Sniper Cat, Cat CPU (optional)
Cat Combo(s): *Three Kings (Unit Defense UP (Sm))
Note: All cats should be at least level 30 (except King Dragon and Lion Cat), higher level is recommended especially the Maximum the Fighter, Magica Cat and Prisoner Cat.
- When the stage start, close the Cat CPU, upgrade the worker cat and wait the wallet to be full.
- While upgrading the worker cat, send one Prisoner Cat to protect our base, do not hit the enemy base in this time. When one Prisoner Cat dies, send another.
- When the wallet is full, turn on the Cat CPU, then wait for the victory.