Tiny Tail (Deadly) is a stage available on the 23rd of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Lizard Cat's True Form. This stage is the eigth of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
- At the start of the stage, Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns along with groups of Doge Dark and Gabriel.
- Up to 10 Li'l King Dragon Cats can be seen here. They are stacked slowly after a wave of Doge Darks and Gabriels. Each Li'l King Dragon Cat takes slightly longer to spawn than the last.
Strategy 1 by Shawn Scarface
- Line Up: Wrestling Cat*, Butterfly Cat*, Shaman Cat^^, Mr.^, Skelecat^^^, Li'l Mohawk Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Ramen Cat, Paris Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat
- Cat Combo: ^Biohazard (Research Effect Up Sm), ^^Bony Bone (Research Effect Up Sm), *Sportswoman (Unit Defense Up Sm)
- Items: none
- Just spawn Ramen Cat as soon as the battle starts to hold off the Gabriel & Doge Dark. Spawn some Paris Cats to easily dispatch the Gabriels and Doge Darks. Upgrade your Worker Cat when you are comfortable. By the time you're holding off the first and second Li'l King Dragon Cats, wait for them to line up before summoning 1 Awakened Bahamut Cat so you damage both in 1 or 2 shots. (3 hits should kill a Li'l King Dragon Cat, while Bahamut can take up to 4 hits.) Then hold off the enemy lines again and wait for another Awakened Bahamut Cat.
- It's an endurance battle where you hold off the enemies to re-summon another Awakened Bahamut Cat (you'll be able to call up to 4 or 5 if correct).
- Note: You'll notice that for every 2 or 3 Gabriels and Doge Dark, a Li'l King Dragon Cat will appear, but they will stop by the 10th Li'l King Dragon Cat. The levels don't matter for the first 7 cats, feel free to use them when you need to. Both Ramen Cat & Paris Cat should be around 30+7 (or more) to hold off the enemies until you finish the 10th and last Li'l King Dragon Cat.
- Line Up: Eye of the Storm, Ramen Cat, Maximum the Fighter/Paris Cat, Zamboney Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat and Mega Cat (optional)
- Cat Level: Rare Cats: >30, Special Cats: 30. Ramen Cat and Maximum the Fighter must be in True Form.
- Items: Sniper the Cat (optional)
- Spam Ramen Cats and Maximum the Fighters during this battle. The higher-level they are, the longer they can survive against and eventually hit the Li'l King Dragon Cats. Zamboney Cat can be spawned at any time, spawn Awakened Bahamut when there are no peons to deal damage to them, the player will end up knocking back some Li'l King Dragons behind the enemy base and destroy it.
Start by getting the Doge Darks and Gabriels close to the Cat Base. After that, start spawning Ramen Cats and Xmas Pudding Cats. They should give you a bunch of money, so get your Worker Cat to MAX and then wait for the 2 Li'l King Dragons to line up. The Doge Dark should come now, so spawn A. Bahamut to deal some damage. After he dies, continue the Ramen spam. You should also spawn Paris Cats.
Continue doing this until A. Bahamut is nearly recharged. Then, start spawning Delivery Cats. Bahamut should kill at least 2 Li'l King Dragons. You can also spawn Hyper Mr. if you want to. Keep doing this until all Li'l King Dragons are dead.
Strategy 4 (for those with lower-level Rare Cats)
Row 2: Cheap meatshield, Jiangshi Cat, Ramen Cat, Paris Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat
Items: Rich Cat
The general strategy is to spawn meatshields at all times and add Paris Cats when Doge variants are on the battlefield.
When it comes to A. Bahamut spawning, you want to save the Cat Cannon for him. Similarly to the other strategies, you need to wait until the Li'l King Dragons are lined up and then spawn him, but you want to make sure he has a clear shot. As soon as he hits them, fire the Cat Cannon, which should at least give him a second hit on them. Continue doing this until you win.
For the 2nd strategy: the only difference is that instead of Jiangshi, Dancer Cat is used, as at lvl 35 (with Unit Attack Up [M]) he can OHKO BOTH Doges, while also being able to hit the Li'l King Dragons if timed correctly (though his main usage is to OHKO the Doges). Use him whenever you have 8k+ cash or when your Parises die and a couple of Doges are spawning.
- This strategy isn't great; a much better strategy is to have a two-slot Attack Up (Sm) as this also gets damage up over 100,000 (the Li'l King Dragons have 300,000 health so 3 hits) and the two Research Effect Ups (Sm), making it a lot more consistent
Strategy 5 (spam to survive)
Second Row: Li'l Macho Cat, Catburger, Artist Cat (40+5), Cyborg Cat (40+10), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30)
Battle: As soon as the first Doge Dark spawns, spam Artists. When you have around 3000¢, spam Cyborgs. When all Doge Darks and Gabriels are dead, spawn Bahamut and spam all meatshields in the second row. When he dies, try to spam all meatshields in the second row as quickly as possible. You can send a Riceball Cat if you see that the Li'l King Dragons are moving toward the Cat Base. (Riceball is pretty fast). Spawn Cyborg if Doge Darks or Gabriels are spawning. Continue to spam (except Cyborg, or only 1 at the time) until the next A. Bahamut is ready. Basically repeat everything until you beat it.
Note 1: Spawn Bahamut when the Li'l King Dragons are not attacking so he won't get hit.
Note 2: Rich Cat is needed but DO NOT bring Sniper the Cat. He can mess up the timing of your Bahamut.
|Danie A||Requires a Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat|