Tiny Tail (Deadly) is a stage available on the 23rd of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Lizard Cat's True Form. This stage is the eighth of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
- 1 Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 5 Doge Darks spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 5 Gabriels spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 6~12 seconds180f~360f.
- 1 Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 13.33~26.67 seconds400f~800f.
- 1 Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns after 83.33 seconds2,500f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 16.67~33.33 seconds500f~1,000f.
- 1 Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns after 130 seconds3,900f.
- 1 Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns after 180 seconds5,400f.
- 1 Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns after 233.33 seconds7,000f.
- 1 Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns after 293.33 seconds8,800f.
- 1 Li'l King Dragon Cat spawns after 360 seconds10,800f.
The theoretically optimal way to deal with this stage is to use a cat that has more than 755 range. However, since you can only use Special and Rare cats in this stage, the only available cat that can theoretically outrange the Li'l King Dragon Cats is Cat God the Great if positioned correctly. However, that unit has very low DPS, poor survivability and long recharge time, so he won't be able to beat this stage alone. With good timing, you can use Awakened Bahamut Cat to do massive damage to the Li'l King Dragon Cats. You will need lots of meatshields to spam such as Ramen Cat or Maximum the Fighter, but if your meatshields aren't strong enough, you can use Eye of the Storm or Arm Day Everyday to increase the health of your cats.
Any rusher-type unit that other than Awakened Bahamut Cat will most likely be helpful, one example is Mecha-Bun, if you have not yet completed this stage before completing Eldritch Forces. Any anti-Traitless cat that can crowd-control the Li'l King Dragon Cats that is not Supercat will not be helpful, as they will merely de-sync the Li'l King Dragon Cats, which is much more devastating when many of them are stacked up.
The levels don't matter for the first 7 cats, feel free to use them when you need to. Both Ramen Cat and Paris Cat should be around 30+7 (or more) to hold off the enemies until you finish the tenth and last Li'l King Dragon Cat.
Battle: Just spawn Ramen Cat as soon as the battle starts to hold off the Gabriel and Doge Dark. Spawn some Paris Cats to easily dispatch the Gabriels and Doge Darks. Upgrade your Worker Cat when you are comfortable. By the time you're holding off the first and second Li'l King Dragon Cats, wait for them to line up before summoning one Awakened Bahamut Cat so you damage both in one or two shots (three hits should kill a Li'l King Dragon Cat, while Bahamut can take up to four hits). Then, hold off the enemy frontlines again and wait for another Awakened Bahamut Cat.
This stage is an endurance battle where you hold off the enemies to deploy another Awakened Bahamut Cat (you'll be able to get as many as four or five if done correctly). You'll also notice that for every two or three Gabriels and Doge Dark, a Li'l King Dragon Cat will appear, but they will stop by the tenth Li'l King Dragon Cat.
|Discreate||Rich Cat & Sniper the Cat|