Tiny Will is a stage added to BC 5.10 that unlocks Li'l Tank Cat's true form upon beating. This stage has no continues and Rare/Specials only.
- Boss Support - Gory Black, Owlbrow, Dagshund.
- Peons - Squire Rel.
- The stage will start with the Enemy Base spawning 1 Squire Rel and will continue to spawn more throughout the battle.
- Li'l Eraser Cat will appear when the base is damaged.
- Later on, a Gory Black will appear, followed by Owlbrow then Dagshund (timing not yet 100% accurate) but Owlbrow will appear by the time you're done with the 1st Gory Black then the same for Dagshund (citation needed).
- After beating the 1st Dagshund, the Enemy Base will spawn 2 Gory Blacks, then 2 Owlbrows, then 2 Dagshunds with the same timing.
- Squire Rel (6000%) - 4,800 HP - 1,800 DMG
- Owlbrow (Floating) (600%) - 60,000 HP - 18,000 DMG
- Dagshund (300%) - 180,000 HP - 9,000 DMG
- Gory Black (Black) (200%) - 80,000 HP - 6,246 DMG
- Ms. Sign - 10,000 HP - 1 DMG
- Li'l Eraser Cat (Enemy) (100%) (BOSS) - 2,400,000 HP - 30,240 DMG
Lineup: Necromancer Cat (Lv. 30+), Skelecat (Lv. 35), Gentleman Bros. (Lv. 35), Dark Lazer (Lv. 40), Ururun Cat (Lv. 30), 3 meatshields of the cheapest kind, Jiangshi Cat (Lv. 35+15), Prisoner Cat (Lv. 40)
Power-ups: Rich Cat and Sniper Cat (requied), Cat CPU (optional, use only near mid to end-stage).
Cat Combos: Research Power Up (Sm), Knockback Up (M).
Start with spawning 1 Prisoner Cat and 1 meatshield to hold off the 1~3 Squire Rels. Spawn Ururun Wolf as soon as you can then, normally, spawn Prisoner Cats supported by meatshields (including Jiangshi Cat). After a while, Gory Black will appear, so spawn a few Dark Lazers to deal with it. After a few minutes, an Owlbrow will spawn. Now, call a few Necromancer Cats while maintaining the field with your meatshields and probably your second Ururun Cat. After a while, Dagshund will now appear, but just be sure to keep meatshielding and send out a lot of Prisoner Cats to deal damage. Sometime after beating Dagshund, the Enemy Base will spawn 2 Gory Blacks, then 2 Owlbrows, then 2 Dagshunds. After surviving the 2nd wave of Gory Blacks and Owlbrows, you're almost near defeating Li'l Eraser. All you need is to sweep the remaining Gory Black, Owlbrow or Dagshund and congratulations! You've beaten the level.
- Ururun Wolf & Prisoner Cat will deal most of the damage, so make sure they're protected.
- Li'l Eraser Cat's has 2,400,000 HP, and can 1 hit kill a level Max Level Ururun Cat and Bahamut Cat (and is an area attacker).
- Some complete this level around 20-30 mins. Don't let this dissuade you though! Some can complete it quicker. It's all a matter of how high leveled your Cats are.
- Once, Li'l Eraser is at the Enemy Base, turn off Sniper Cat. If Sniper Cat shoots Li'l Eraser, your units might walk into his range!
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
Lineup: 1-3 meatshields ("weak" cats) and the rest is whatever you want, but just leave 1-2 low level Cats.
Power-ups: Speed-Up (recommended)
Step 1: Stall the enemies with your low level cats until you get 8 Ms. Signs stacked up
Step 2: Push the Ms. Signs back with your weak Cats.
Step 3: Destroy the Enemy Base with your damage dealing Cats and you are done. This strategy can easily take over an hour, which is why bringing a Speed-Up is highly recommended; So that you don't waste too much of your time on this stage. This strategy is only recommended if you are desperate or have just lost a lot of times and want the Cat.
Lineup: 3 cheap meatshields, Li'l Wall (40+5), Bomber (27, optional), Cyborg (34+1), Crazed Bahamut (30), Ururun (29), Dark Emperor Catdam (18) (add more meatshields if you want).
Items: Rich Cat and Sniper Cat (require), Speed Up (optional), (don't bring a Cat CPU).
Play the stage normally while keeping the following in mind:
The Gory Blacks can ruin your day! Use Ururun to knock them back (and Bomber to freeze them if you bring him).
Owlbrow is money. Use Crazed Bahamut to kill it.
Dagshund is the pusher. Cyborg can easily kill them.
Li'l Eraser's range is high and his attack is deadly; that's why Catdam and Sniper are here.
Bring Speed Up because this fight can go up to 17 minutes if your Cats aren't strong.
Strategy 4 (Ft. Cat God the Awesome)
Lineup: 4-5 Meatshields (Gato Amigo, Li'l Macho/Mohawk, Jiangshi, Catburger, etc.), Cyborg Cat (40+), Prisoner Cat (30), Cat God the Awesome (30), Crazed Bahamut Cat (optional).
Items: Rich Cat (makes things easier), Speed Up, Cat CPU (optional), Sniper the Cat (optional).
Start by turning off the CPU and stalling the peons and save to max money.
Once you get max money, turn on CPU and watch the magic happen.
Since Cat God has Knockback and Long Range, he can basically snipe the base while continously knocking back Li'l Eraser.
Just wait for a bit and get your second Cat God.
Prisoner also helps to damage the base.
Do this correctly and get your Li'l Tank true form.
Strategy 5 (The CPU - by the cat general)
This is a rather simple strategy. You'll need 6 meatshields, up to 150 in price. I used li'l macho, coin cat, gato amigo, li'l wall, catburger and the summer event version of boogie cat. You'll also need ururun cat, crazed bahamut cat and Li'l nyandam, all on level 30 along with a rich cat, sniper and a CPU.
Start the battle by turning the CPU off, and save up as much money as you can. If the sniper doesn't kill the squir rel which comes out of the base, send out a meatshield to stall it before the sniper hits it. This usually happens around the first, fourth and fifth squir rel. Once you have reached maximum Money or gory black comes out of the base, deploy bahamut and turn on cat CPU. Then do nothing. Hopefully the cat CPU shall win the battle by itself. However, the CPU may try and save up for bahamut, ururun and nyandam when they recharge, so you'll need to spam the cats then. Also, ururun may knock back li'l eraser too much, and end up killing bahamut.
|for Strategy 1|