Tiny Will (Deadly) is a stage available on the 5th of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Tank Cat's True Form. This stage is the second of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 3.33~16.67 seconds100f~500f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 160 seconds4,800f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 106.67 seconds3,200f, delay 160 seconds4,800f
- Infinite Dagshunds spawn after 160 seconds4,800f, delay 160 seconds4,800f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 216.67 seconds6,500f, delay 320 seconds9,600f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 270 seconds8,100f, delay 320 seconds9,600f.
- Infinite Dagshunds spawn after 323.33 seconds9,700f, delay 320 seconds9,600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Li'l Eraser Cat spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
Start by spawning 1 Prisoner Cat and 1 meatshield to hold off the 1~3 Squire Rels. Spawn Ururun Cat as soon as you can then, normally, spawn Prisoner Cats supported by meatshields (including Jiangshi Cat). Spawn a few Dark Lazers to deal with the Gory Blacks. When Owlbrow appears, Use a few Necromancer Cats while maintaining the field with your meatshields and probably your second Ururun Cat. Dagshund appears later, but just be sure to keep meatshielding and send out a lot of Prisoner Cats to deal damage. Sometime after beating Dagshund, the enemy base will spawn 2 Gory Blacks, then 2 Owlbrows, then 2 Dagshunds. After surviving the 2nd wave of Gory Blacks and Owlbrows, you're almost near defeating Li'l Eraser. All you need is to sweep the remaining Gory Black, Owlbrow or Dagshund and - congratulations! - you've beaten the level.
- Ururun Cat & Prisoner Cat will deal most of the damage, so make sure they're protected.
- Li'l Eraser Cat has 2,400,000 HP, and can kill a level 30 Ururun Cat or Crazed Bahamut Cat in just 1 hit.
- Some complete this level around 20-30 mins. Don't let this dissuade you though! Some can complete it quicker. It's all a matter of how high your Cats' levels are.
- Once Li'l Eraser is at the enemy base, turn off Sniper the Cat. If Sniper the Cat shoots Li'l Eraser, your units might walk into his range!
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
Lineup: 1-3 meatshields ("weak" cats) and the rest is whatever you want, but just leave 1-2 low level Cats.
Items: Speed Up (recommended)
Battle: Stall the enemies with your low-level cats until you get 8 Ms. Signs stacked up. Push the Ms. Signs back with your weak Cats. Destroy the enemy base with your damage dealing Cats and you are done.
This strategy can easily take over an hour, which is why bringing a Speed Up is highly recommended; So that you don't waste too much of your time on this stage. This strategy is only recommended if you are desperate or have just lost a lot of times and want Li'l Eraser Cat.
Strategy 3 (Ft. Cat God the Awesome)
Items: Rich Cat (required), Cat CPU (required), Sniper the Cat (optional)
Battle: Start by turning off the CPU. Stall/kill the Squire Rels with a couple of Jiangshi Cats, or until the Gory Black spawns. By then, you should have enough money for Cat God, and two or three Cyborgs to take him out.
For the rest of the battle, spam everything except Cyborg, using the CPU when Gory Black, Dagshund, or Owlbrow spawn. And finally, use the Cat Cannon to knock back Gory Blacks or li'l Eraser if they get too close to Cat God.