- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 3.33~16.67 seconds100f~500f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 160 seconds4,800f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 106.67 seconds3,200f, delay 160 seconds4,800f
- Infinite Dagshunds spawn after 160 seconds4,800f, delay 160 seconds4,800f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 216.67 seconds6,500f, delay 320 seconds9,600f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 270 seconds8,100f, delay 320 seconds9,600f.
- Infinite Dagshunds spawn after 323.33 seconds9,700f, delay 320 seconds9,600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Li'l Eraser Cat spawns as the boss.
Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU, Sniper the Cat (Optional)
Battle: Start by turning off the CPU. Stall/kill the Squire Rels with a couple of Jiangshi Cats, or until the Gory Black spawns. By then, you should have enough money for Cat God the Awesome, and two or three Cyborgs to take him out.
For the rest of the battle, spam everything except Cyborg, using the CPU when Gory Black, Dagshund, or Owlbrow spawns. And finally, use the Cat Cannon to knock back Gory Blacks or Li'l Eraser if they get too close to Cat God the Awesome.
Notably, if one is to already have Li'l King Dragon Cat, that Cat barely outranges Li'l Eraser. Depending on the lineup, Li'l King Dragon can really help chip Li'l Eraser, especially with a large enough stack.
|Down200||Sniper the Cat required; no Cat God|