Tiny Wings is a stage available on the 17th of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Bird Cat's True Form. This stage is the sixth of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
Li'l Flying Cat spawns at the beginning. 20 seconds later, Rain D. will follow. A One Horn will spawn 1 minute in. At 2 minutes, Owlbrow will join the mix. Rain Ds will start spawning in intervals of ~106 to 120 seconds. One Horns and Owlbrows continue spawning every 103.3 seconds that go by.
Strategy 1 (Feat. Glass Cat)
Note: Maximum the Fighter should be around Level 40+10, Elemental Duelist Cat ~40+5, Ramen Cat Level 40 or more. The battle will be easier if Cyborg Cat is at least Level 40+13.
Start off with one Ramen Cat. He will stall the Li'l Flying Cat at least a bit and slow down the Rain D. too. When Rain D. is at the Cat Base, let him hit the base around 2 times and send out Glass Macho Cat. When Rain D. is done with his attack animation, spawn Awakened Bahamut Cat. Thanks to Glass Macho Cat, Rain D. will be easily killed and Bahamut should get ~3 hits on Li'l Flying Cat. When only Li'l Flying is on the battlefield, spam Ramen Cats to stall it and get some damage done. When One Horn appears, add Elemental Duelist Cat and Maximum the Fighter into the mix. One Horn should die and give you tons of money.
The next phase is probably the most stressful, even more so when Cyborg Cat is low-level. A 40+13 Cyborg Cat can knockback Rain D. in one hit, but a lower-level Cyborg Cat will take 2 hits. Stall either until your Cyborgs kill the Owlbrow or, if they get close to the Cat Base, spawn A. Bahamut, and if your Cyborgs did well, he will kill the Owlbrows and, with the right timing even the Rain D. Then continue spamming Ramens and build up your Cash. As the enemy cycle gets faster the longer you take, you might get into a situation where you have to deal with Owlbrows, Rain Ds AND One Horns. If that's the case, do what you would do with One Horn, but add Cyborgs. If you run low on cash, only spawn Ramen, Maximum the Fighter and Elemental Duelist, because if they manage to kill One Horn, your cash will be at ~10000 again. Rinse and repeat, survive the different enemies and slowly chip down Li'l Flying Cat's health with Ramens.
- Ururun Cat is an emergency unit you use when Owlbrows, One Horns or Rain Ds get near your base and Bahamut is not available. She isn't necessary and you can always replace her with another cat that you think can help. She cannot survive many hits, so be careful and don't just waste your cash on her.
- Do not use Bahamut on Li'l Flying Cat too much, as you need him for the Owlbrows in this strategy. Only use him when you feel like you can survive the next minutes without him or if Li'l Flying Cat is low on health and Bahamut can kill it off.
- Replacing Ururun Cat with other Legend Cats might help, however as stated before, she's only an emergency unit and you might not use her at all.
- Glass Macho Cat helps if you want to get Rain D. behind Owlbrow to kill off Owlbrow with either Bahamut or Cyborgs.
Items: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat.
Note: Jiangshi Cat, Ramen Cat and Cyborg Cat must at least be level 40.
At the start of the level, save up money and wait for the Rain D. to come out. Lure him to the Cat Base and stall him for a few seconds to lure Li'l Flying Cat closer. Time it perfectly and release A. Bahamut to kill the Rain D. in two attacks. As soon as the Rain D. dies, send out Valkyrie so if you're lucky, she can freeze Li'l Flying and A. Bahamut can attack. As soon as they die, keep sending out Jiangshi and Ramen Cats to deal some slight damage.
When the One Horn comes out, send lure him until he is in front of Li'l Flying Cat. Kill him with Elemental Duelists to save some money and keep stalling Li'l Flying Cat.
When Owlbrow comes out, lure him in front of Li'l Flying Cat and start sending out Cyborgs, but time them so that they won't get killed by Li'l Flying Cat.
When another Rain D. comes out, you can either stall him or deal some damage with Cyborg, that's because Bahamut will most probably not be ready yet. When he is ready, time him again.
Repeat this process until you win.
- Turn off Sniper the Cat when Li'l Flying Cat is too far from the base and turn it on once it's near again.
- At some point, Owlbrow and Rain D. might stack, so it's best to turn on Sniper the Cat, wait for Bahamut and time him to successfully kill both.
- If you're low on money, stick to meatshielding and turn on the Sniper. Hope that your meatshields will be enough to hold off the enemies.
Strategy 3 (feat. Hermit Cat)
Lineup: Enchantress, Doctor, Cataur, Hermit Cat (Special Cat), Abaha, Jiangshi, Gato Amigo, Catburger, Riceball, Cyborg
Powerups: Rich Cat, Sniper
Notes: Don't spawn Gato Amigo when One Horn is on the field, otherwise he might knock him back and lure Hermit into lil flying's range and die.