Tiny Wings is a stage available on the 3rd and 17th of every month. Completing it unlocks Li'l Bird Cat's True Form. This stage is the sixth of many Li'l Stages, stages that offer No Continues and only allow Special/Rare Cats to be used.
- 1 Li'l Flying Cat spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Rain Ds spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 106.67~120 seconds3,200f~3,600f.
- Infinite One Horns spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 133.33 seconds4,000f.
Strategy 1 (Feat. Glass Cat)
Maximum the Fighter, Elemental Duelist Cat, and Ramen Cat should be around level 40 or higher. The battle will be easier if Cyborg Cat is at least Level 40+13.
Battle: Start off with one Ramen. When Rain D. is at the Cat Base, let him hit the base around 2 times and send out Glass Macho Cat. When Rain D. is done with his attack animation, spawn A. Bahamut Cat. He should hit Li'l Flying Cat a couple of times before dying.
When Li'l Flying is alone on the battlefield, spam Ramen Cats to stall it and get some damage done.
For Owlbrow and/or Rain D., use Ramen and Cyborg. A 40+13 Cyborg Cat can knockback Rain D. in one hit, but a lower-level Cyborg Cat will take 2 hits. If the Owlbrow and Rain D. gets too close to the Cat Base, spawn A. Bahamut. With the right timing and the Cat Cannon, he should be able to clear the enemies and maybe hit Li'l Flying Cat. Glass Cat can also be used to keep a Rain D. behind an Owlbrow, so that Bahamut or Cyborg can kill it.
As the enemy cycle gets faster the longer you take, you might get into a situation where you have to deal with Owlbrows, Rain D.s, and One Horns. In this situation, you should focus on killing the One Horn, as you will have plenty of money afterward for the other units.
- Ururun Cat is an emergency unit you use when Owlbrows, One Horns or Rain D.s get near your base and Bahamut is not available. She isn't necessary, and you can always replace her with another cat that you think can help. She cannot survive many hits, so be careful and don't just waste your cash on her.
- Do not use Bahamut on Li'l Flying Cat too much, as you need him for the Owlbrows in this strategy. Only use him when you feel like you can survive the next minutes without him or if Li'l Flying Cat is low on health and Bahamut can kill it off.
- Replacing Ururun Cat with other Legend Cats might help, however as stated before, she's only an emergency unit and you might not use her at all.
Items: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat.
Note: Jiangshi Cat, Ramen Cat and Cyborg Cat must at least be level 40.
At the start of the level, save up money and wait for the Rain D. to come out. Lure him to the Cat Base and stall him for a few seconds to lure Li'l Flying Cat closer. Time it perfectly and release A. Bahamut to kill the Rain D. in two attacks. As soon as the Rain D. dies, send out Valkyrie so if you're lucky, she can freeze Li'l Flying and A. Bahamut can attack. As soon as they die, keep sending out Jiangshi and Ramen Cats to deal some slight damage.
When the One Horn comes out, send lure him until he is in front of Li'l Flying Cat. Kill him with Elemental Duelists to save some money and keep stalling Li'l Flying Cat. When Owlbrow comes out, lure him in front of Li'l Flying Cat and start sending out Cyborgs, but time them so that they won't get killed by Li'l Flying Cat. When the next Rain D. comes out, you can either stall him or deal some damage with Cyborg, that's because Bahamut will most probably not be ready yet. When he is ready, time him again.
Repeat this process until you win.
- Turn off Sniper the Cat when Li'l Flying Cat is too far from the base and turn it on once it's near again.
- At some point, Owlbrow and Rain D. might stack, so it's best to turn on Sniper the Cat, wait for Bahamut and time him to successfully kill both.
- If you're low on money, stick to meatshielding and turn on the Sniper. Hope that your meatshields will be enough to hold off the enemies.
Strategy 3 (Permafreeze cheese)
Items: Speed Up (Recommended) Rich Cat (Recommended)
Note: ALL INTO THE FUTURE ANTI FLOATING TREASURES ARE REQUIRED
Cannon: Iron Wall
At first, spawn any of the combo units, then time Bahamut to kill the Rain D. After bahamut dies, lure flying to your base and let it attack, then spawn everything, and let them freeze flying. Then, time healer to freeze lil flying and let it get permafreeze, then spawn Bahamut when you can. When the one horn spawns, hope rng is on your side that healer doesn't die, even though it is unlikely. When it is close to your stack, fire iron wall to be safe. Then just kill flying, owlbow, and the second Rain D. and destroy the base. Enjoy your free L'il Flying Cat!