Titan Cat is the 9th and last Normal Cat unlocked. It is available after clearing Italy in Empire of Cats: Chapter 1 for 8000 XP or via the Cat Capsule. True Form improves health and damage, as well as gaining a chance to knockback all Non-Metal enemies, at the expense of an increased recharge time.
|Cat Unit # 8|
Evolves into Mythical Titan Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Jamiera Cat at level 20+10 using Cat Tickets.
+ Can knockback non-Metal Enemies [True]
- High health
- High attack power
- High DPS
- Area Attack
- Very long cooldown
- Low movement speed
- Short attack range
- High cost
Titan Cat has high health and attack power, as well as moderate attack speed. Use him to tank for long-ranged cats like Gross Cat and Dragon Cat, or to break past groups of enemies. His area attacks and good stats allow him to be a formidable force against long ranged enemies and, in general, in stages that do not rely on high DPS in the frontline.
He has close range, so try clearing fodder enemies when summoning him, to give him more time to hit the bosses without getting killed too early.
This cat shines against units with Long Distance attacks, as it can enter blindspots easily and deal severe damage from there, possibly knocking back the enemy in question so your team can advance.
His high health and damage as well as never getting knocked back until killed means Jameria is good against bosses like Master A., Camelle, Sunfish Jones, Kory, Nyandam and Advent Bosses such as Hannya, King Wahwah, Clionel and Daboo as he does not get killed in one shot. Be aware that to be used against Advent Bosses, Jamiera must have an extreme surplus of plus levels, the quota being at least around +40~+60, if not higher. Anything below that will not work. Plus, his speed causes him to not work well against the likes of Professor A.
In late Stories of Legend, Jamiera Cat is more useful as a defense/meatshield type cat than for his power, as he has a lot of stamina, doesn't get knocked back until his death, and can knockback enemies. Keep in mind that his role as an attacker role is done better by other units, such as Dragon Cat, Paris Cat, or Drama Cats.
Cat Unit # 8
|Blessed with extreme attack power and ridiculous amounts of health. (Area Attack)|
Mythical Titan Cat
|Lord of Destruction (?) (Area Attack) Extreme attack power and health.|
|Might knock back enemies. (Area Attack) The Real Lord of Destruction? Don't stretch your shirt like this.|
Cat Unit # 8
巨神ネコ (kyoshin neko, Giant Cat)
|Transcended with high physical attack power and stamina, one of the finest character (area attack)|
ネコダラボッチ (neko darabocchi, Mythical Giant Cat)
|Transcended with high physical attack power and stamina. The one responsible of destruction (area attack)|
ネコジャラミ (neko jarami, Jarami Cat)
|Occasionally knocks back enemy, the giant responsible for destruction (Area Attack). A good child is good when they better not stretch that T-shirt like that.|
|Total XP Cost||624,900|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 2 Movement Speed = 1 Range/f
- f = frame ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (f)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see here for details.
- See here to understand Treasure effects.
- Normal: Has the body of a tall, muscular human with a cat face.
- Evolved: Has the body of a tall, muscular human with a dark, scary face. Its hands are bigger than the previous form and its body has developed a 6-pack.
- True: Mythical Titan Cat is now misleading children! Looks like the normal Titan Cat with Mythical Titan's arms. Wears an overstretched T-shirt, which says "I love Mackerel" in Japanese.
Titan Cat appears in Merc Storia as a 4★ monster introduced in the 1st collab between the two games. It is available in the collab gacha during the event duration and is the first 4★ Battle Cats unit in the game.
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|AoE||4 targets, 1 hit|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
- Jamiera Cat may be a reference to the Ultraman monster Jamila. This is further supported by the Japanese names of the two characters, where two syllables from the monster's name are swapped to form the cat's name:
- ジャミラ Jamira → ネコジャラミ Neko Jarami.
- Jamiera Cat is slightly taller than his first two forms.
- Mythical Titan Cat and Crazed M. Titan Cat have the same facial expression.
- In The Battle Cats POP, and on a much older version of The Battle Cats, Jamiera Cat faced left instead of right.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|