Titan Cat is the 9th and last Normal Cat unlocked. It is available after clearing Italy in Empire of Cats: Chapter 1 for 8000 XP or via the Cat Capsule. True Form improves health and damage, as well as gaining a chance to knockback all Non-Metal enemies, at the expense of an increased recharge time.
|Cat Unit # 8|
Evolves into Mythical Titan Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Jamiera Cat at level 20+10 using Cat Tickets.
+ Can knockback non-Metal Enemies [True]
- High health, attack power and DPS
- Area Attack
- Very low deployment rate
- Low movement speed
- High cost
- Titan Cat has high health and attack power, as well as moderate attack speed. Use him to tank for long-ranged cats like Gross Cat and Dragon Cat, or to break past groups of enemies.
- His True Form's ridiculous power and ability to knockback enemies make him crucial during the later stages of the game such as Flappy Cat, Mammals? and Crazy Cats.
- When used with Crazed Titan Cat, the combination of Shockwaves and knockback is formidable.
- Use his Area Attack and moderate attack speed to clear out waves of enemies.
- Be aware that because of Titan Cat's short range, he may be easily overwhelmed by longer ranged enemies.
- His high health and damage as well as never getting knocked back unless killed means he is good against bosses like Master A., Camelle, Sunfish Jones, Kory or all Nyandam , Face and Bun Bun variants.
- He has close range, so try clearing fodder enemies when summoning him, to give him more time to hit the bosses without getting killed too early.
- In late Stories of Legend, Jamiera Cat is more useful as a defense/meatshield type cat than for his power, as he has a lot of stamina, doesn't get knocked back until his death, and can knockback enemies. His attacking role is better filled by Dragon Cat, Paris Cat, or Drama Cats.
- His stat spread is good to have in the level Oncoming Storm (Insane), as The Perfect Cyclone can't hit close cats.
- Also good against Advent bosses such as Hannya, King Wahwah, Queen B, Clionel and Daboo as he does not get killed in one shot.
Cat Unit # 8
|Blessed with extreme attack power and ridiculous amounts of health. (Area Attack)|
Mythical Titan Cat
|Lord of Destruction (?) (Area Attack) Extreme attack power and health.|
|Might knock back enemies. (Area Attack) The Real Lord of Destruction? Don't stretch your shirt like this.|
Cat Unit # 8
巨神ネコ (kyoshin neko, Giant Cat)
|Transcended with high physical attack power and stamina, one of the finest character (area attack)|
ネコダラボッチ (neko darabocchi, Mythical Giant Cat)
|Transcended with high physical attack power and stamina. The one responsible of destruction (area attack)|
ネコジャラミ (neko jarami, Jarami Cat)
|Occasionally knocks back enemy, the giant responsible for destruction (Area Attack). A good child is good when they better not stretch that T-shirt like that.|
|Total XP Cost||624,900|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 100,600 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable level 30-49 upgrades also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseyes
- Initial Stats are shown before any modifying effects are applied.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second ; TBA = Idle time between attack animations.
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye,User Rank and gameplay progress may alter the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: Has the body of a tall, muscular human with a cat face.
- Evolved Form: Has the body of a tall, muscular human with a dark, scary face. Its hands are bigger than the previous form and its body has developed a 6-pack.
- True Form: Mythical Titan Cat is now misleading children! Looks like the normal Titan Cat with Mythical Titan's arms. Wears an overstretched T-shirt, which says "I love Mackerel" in Japanese.
Titan Cat appears in Merc Storia as a 4★ monster introduced in the 1st collab between the two games. It is available in the collab gacha during the event duration and is the first 4★ Battle Cats unit in the game.
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|AoE||4 targets, 1 hit|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
- Jamiera Cat may be a reference to the Ultraman monster Jamila. This is further supported by the Japanese names of the two characters, where two syllables from the monster's name are swapped to form the cat's name:
- ジャミラ Jamira → ネコジャラミ Neko Jarami.
- The Normal and Evolved form may be referencing a Titan from the popular anime Attack on Titan.
- Jamiera Cat is slightly taller than his first two forms.
- Mythical Titan Cat and Crazed M. Titan Cat have the same facial expression.
- In The Battle Cats POP!, Jamiera Cat is called Jameira.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|