Tornado Carnival is first stage in Deadly Carnival!. In this level, players will fight the first 4 Cyclones in one battle, with only a few other enemies.
- Infinite Doges spawn after 20 seconds, delay 6~12 seconds180f~360f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 12~18 seconds360f~540f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 18 seconds540f.
- 1 Divine Cyclone spawns as the boss after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 1 White Cyclone spawns as the boss after 60 seconds1,800f.
- 1 Black Cyclone spawns as the boss after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Red Cyclone spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f.
As the first 3 Cyclones all have different types but share Floating, the player should avoid Anti-Red and Anti-Black Cats and rather go with Anti-Floating Cats that works on the first 3. Don't forget Anti-Angel Cats against the last Cyclone as well. The general strategy to beat this stage is the same as usual when facing Cyclones: stalling with support Cats and long ranged Cats.
If you have Sanzo Cat (true form of Bishop Cat), the first 3 Cyclones will be really easy, as all the Cyclones will have extremely slow progression towards your base. Divine Cyclone will still need Anti-Angel Cats, as like other floating Angels. Talented Sanzo slows Angels as well, and can entirely cripple all the cyclones enough to let DPS cats like Crazed UFO quickly shred them.
Acrobat Cats actually find purpose in this stage, as they outrange Divine Cyclone by more than 200 range and have a 50% chance to knock it back. If you do not have many reliable Anti-Angels available, Acrobats Cat is likely the easiest to obtain as well as to use.