Trap of Cowards is the fourth stage in Sub-chapter 24, Battle Royale.
Buffed Crocos are spawned one after another during the first several seconds.
Rain D. and Duche appears as support and are spawned at regular intervals.
- 3 meatshields
- 1 AOE attacker with a range of 320 or more
- Crazed Sexy Legs or Manic Macho Legs
- Jamiera Cat and Crazed M. Titan Cat
- Any cat with a range greater than Camelle (550) (Hacker Cat is great because it hurts the Camelle while damaging the supports)
At the beginning, spawn Meatshields and use only a few AOE attackers against Croco so you can build up your Worker Cat. After all Crocos are down, you can either continue spawning Crazed Sexy Legs or wait and restart spawning when the boss is halfway to your base.
Once the boss comes out, send different units depending on the situation:
- Don't send Crazed Sexy Legs if there is no support in front of Camelle or it'll be wasted.
- Send AOE attackers when there are too many supports.
- Send both Titans when there is 1 or less support.