Trickster Himeyuri is an Uber Rare Cat from the Girls & Monsters set, which was added in update 6.0. She can be unlocked via the Rare Cat Capsule when said event is held. Himeyuri is one of the first characters to attack more than one time during one attack animation.
|Cat Unit - 334|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Trickster Himeyuri||Himeyuri Ninetails|
Evolves into Himeyuri Ninetails at level 10.
- Attacks 3 times during her attack animation;
- Good attack range (445);
- Might slow Angels and Floating enemies (50%);
- Average speed;
- Many Knockbacks.
- Long recharging time;
- Slow attack rate.
- Due to her ability to slow Floating and Angels, she synergizes with a cat like Warlock and Pierre, whether he is in unevolved form or evolved form.
- She can be used as a second Bahamut Cat as she attacks just as fast and does just as much damage, with almost identical range. However, if Awakened Bahamut is preferred over Crazed Bahamut, do not use Himeyuri as a replacement as she only attacks every 8 seconds and deals less than half the damage total of A. Bahamut, as well as being a lot slower.
- She is extremely useful against Floatings and Angels due to the fact that she almost guarantees a 150f Slow every attack animation, and it being a 50% chance. On top of that, she also has the multi-hit ability introduced in update 6.0, evidently tripling her chances.
- Normal Form: Elusive vixen from a mystic team. Hiding her true face, she wanders mortal realms hunting for the weak-willed. Area attacks might slow Floating and Angels.
- Evolved Form: Her glorious true nature is revealed! Her mood has improves with everyone's praise for her cute tails. Area Attacks might slow Floating and Angels.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||狐娘ヒメユリ (Koko himeyuri)||Fox Girl Himeyuri|
|Evolved Form name||九尾の狐姫ヒメユリ (Kyūbinokitsune hime himeyuri)||Nine-tailed Fox Princess Himeyuri|
|Normal Form description||異世界からやってきた絶命系狐娘
|Came from another world the short-lived fox girl.
Doesn't show her face because shy of strangers, she quietly wanders around this new world.
Occasionally slow Angel enemy (Area attack)
|Evolved Form description||本来の姿を現した九尾の狐姫
|The nine tailed fox princess has finally revealed her face.
Became openhearted since the day she was told that her tails are cute.
Occasionally slow Angel enemy (Area attack)
- Chapter 1: $3160
- Chapter 2: $4740
- Chapter 3: $6320
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1880 HP||1770 damage||445||8.30s||11||5 times||60f||123.87s - 114.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|31960 HP||30090 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (10030, 10030, 10030);|
Might slow the movement of Floating and Angel enemies for 150f (50%).
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|45390 HP||42840 damage||445||8.30s||11||5 times||60f||123.87s - 114.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (14280, 14280, 14280);|
Might slow the movement of Floating and Angel enemies for 150f (50%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
|Trickster Himeyuri||1880 HP||1770 damage|
|Himeyuri Ninetails||2670 HP||2520 damage|
- Normal Form: A woman wearing a kimono, a kitsune (fox) mask, leggings, and okobo (japanese slippers) atop of a wooden Japanese lantern. She has three tails flowing behind her. Three floating cats are located surrounding the lantern. Two of the cats sport the same mask as the woman while the other has a mask resembling the Cat unit.
- Evolved Form: The mask has come off! The same unit, but now in color. The woman has lost the okobo and the leggings have gotten shorter. She has nine tails now, resembling the fox beast, Ninetails. The lantern is more dojo-esque with charms. A bell with a red and white rope is present at the front of the lantern. The cats around her also have removed their masks. They have fox ears and are holding what seems to be strips of paper attached to a stick.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|