- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Unicycle Cat (Enemy).
Tricycle Cat is a Special Cat that can be unlocked at the end of the Daily Cat Stamp event as the major prize. True Form greatly decreases deploy cost. This unit is obtainable on the Nintendo Switch version when tapping the Cat's Splash Text 100 times.
|Cat Unit # 17|
Evolves into Biker Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Unicycle Cat when obtained from Tricycle Awakens! stages (May drop on the first stage but guaranteed on the second) and is level 20 or above.
- Area Attack
- Very low deployment rate
- High attack rate
- Short attack range
- High cost [Normal, Evolved]
- This cat is useful to mass-produce once you have a lot of money, due to its short recharge time, high attack power, and area of effect.
- In its True Form, this cat can be spammed at any time because of its lowered cost.
Cat Unit # 17
|The coolest Cat on the block (Area Attack) Can't ride a real bike - parents said no.|
|Born to be wild! (Area Attack) Moved out and finally got his motorcycle!|
|Was forced to scale down the number of wheels thanks to a recession, but still stays positive. Attacks groups of enemies (Area attack)|
Cat Unit # 17
ネコリンリン (neko rinrin, Dring Dring Cat)
|A character who drives around the world on its tricycle. Can harm group of enemies (Area Attack).|
ネコワイルド (neko wairudo), Wild Cat
|A wild character who drives around the world on its bike. Can harm group of enemies (Area Attack).|
イチリンリン (ichi rinrin, Uni Dring Dring)
|A character who drives freely its unicycle, doing some acrobatic. Less wheels means less cost. Can harm group of enemies (Area Attack).|
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||200|
|Level 1-2||300||Level 11-12||600|
|Level 2-3||1500||Level 12-13||3000|
|Level 3-4||3100||Level 13-14||6200|
|Level 4-5||5100||Level 14-15||10200|
|Level 5-6||7500||Level 15-16||15000|
|Level 6-7||10300||Level 16-17||20600|
|Level 7-8||13500||Level 17-18||27000|
|Level 8-9||17100||Level 18-19||34200|
|Level 9-10||21100||Level 19-20||42200|
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: Looks like a regular Cat, but rides a tricycle with a small pinwheel at the back of the trike. Fires missiles to attack.
- Evolved Form: Looks like a biker with shades and a biker jacket. Rides a motorcycle. Does a wheelie to reveal a spiked-spinning wheel as an attack.
- True Form: Rides a unicycle now. Has very long legs and slightly longer arms than a normal cat. Jumps and slams the ground to reveal a spiked wheel as an attack.
- With every progressing forms, this unit loses a wheel. Tricycle = 3, Biker = 2, Unicycle = 1.
- This unit has longer foreswing and shorter backswing in Normal Form.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|