|Cat Unit # 274|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Tropical Kalisa||Tropical Kalisa Χ|
Evolves into Tropical Kalisa Χ at level 10.
- Deals massive damage to Red enemies.
- Great attack rate.
- Short recharging time.
- Great DPS, especially against Red enemies.
- Quite a low cost for an Uber Rare.
- High movement speed.
- Low range.
One of the best anti-Red units you could ask for, Tropical Kalisa will rip even the strongest Red enemies in the game (Capy, Two Can, Hannya...) to pieces, and can do so on a whim thanks to her quick speed. Her range may not be amazing for an Uber Rare, but as her recharge time is only around a minute, she can be sent out many times to repeatedly deal large bursts of damage onto Red enemies.
- Normal: Spends lazy summer days cursing couples on the beach from the deck of her vacation house. Massive area damage to Red enemies.
- Evolved: Slipped into the netherworld when she was two, but summer days almost make her feel human again. Massive area damage to Red enemies.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||トロピカルカリファ (Toropikarukarifa)||Tropical Kalisa|
|Evolved Form name||トロピカルΧカリファ||Tropical Χ Kalisa|
|Normal Form description||浮かれたカップルたちを片っ端から冥界に送り
|Evolved Form description||ときめきとか2歳の春に冥界へ封印した伝説の少女
- Chapter 1: $2600
- Chapter 2: $3900
- Chapter 3: $5200
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1520 HP||1250 damage||340||5.03 seconds||27||5 times||37f||73.66s - 64.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|25840 HP||21250 damage||Area Attack||Deals x3 damage to Red Enemies.|
|Tropical Kalisa Χ|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|43180 HP||34000 damage||340||5.03 seconds||27||5 times||37f||73.66s - 64.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lvl. 50+70||Area Attack||Deals x3 damage to Red Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Tropical Kalisa's stats.
- Normal Form:Colorless. A variant of Kalisa, she is wearing a two-piece bikini, has an anchor to attack instead of a sword, and is holding a circluar floatie.
- Evolved Form: Now in color. The anchor glows slightly before sent down to defeat enemies.
- Tropical Kalisa is the only seasonal Uber Rare Cat to not be smiling.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|