- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Duches spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 46.67~66.67 seconds1,400f~2,000f.
- Infinite Dagshunds spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 46.67~66.67 seconds1,400f~2,000f.
- Infinite Celeboodles spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 46.67~66.67 seconds1,400f~2,000f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 46.67~66.67 seconds1,400f~2,000f.
- 2 Metal Hippoes spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 86.67~106.67 seconds2,600f~3,200f.
- Infinite St. Pigge the 2nds spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- 3 Professor As spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 86.67~106.67 seconds2,600f~3,200f.
Lineup: 3-4 meatshields (one can be replaced with Thaumaturge Cat for safety) and units with long range (Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat, Prisoner, etc.). Use Ururun Cat/Awakened Bahamut Cat to deal with the traitless enemies.
Strategy 2 (requires Gacha units and somewhat high levels)
Lineup: Cameraman Cat (40+, requires Crit Talents), Manic Eraser Cat (20), Crazed Macho Cat (10), Mohawk Cat (43+), Li'l Cat (30), Can Can Cat (38+), Prisoner Cat (30), Manic Macho Legs Cat (20), Thaumaturge Cat (30, can be replaced with a critter if you don't have Cameraman Crit Talents), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30)
Cat Cannon: Normal
This strategy is quite straightforward. At the start, upgrade your Worker Cat once while waiting for the enemies to spawn. When the enemies spawn, lure them close to your base but not too close, otherwise they'll completely destroy your base. Now, start spamming Cameramen, Can Cans, Manic Machos, Prisoners and meatshields. Also spawn occasional Thaumaturge Cats if you didn't replace them with a critter. Since the Prof. A doesn't have a lot of health, your Manic Machos should constantly chip them with shockwaves and so should your Prisoners with LD attacks. Cameramen and Can Cans should easily take out the other enemies. Now, when all the enemies are dead, spawn A. Bahamut. The timing on him is quite loose since Prof. A doesn't do a lot of damage at all. If you get only one hit off on Prof. A, it should be enough to kill him if your Manic Machos and Prisoners damaged him enough. Now, just repeat this until you kill all 3 Prof. A's. Now that all of them are dead, you should win the stage! Remember to still keep spamming your DPS units and meatshields, because the peons here are NOT to be underestimated!
If you didn't win, I recommend improving your meatshielding or managing cash better. You can also try replacing some of the mentioned cats with ubers, like, you can use Hayabusa or Aphrodite to chip off the Prof. A's instead of Prisoner Cat. You can also use Gao to clear off the peons quicker. Both of his forms work equally well.
Strategy 3 (4 star)
Battle Items: Rich Cat
Battle: Wait for the enemy cluster to spawn, the Doge Dark should speed past everyone else. Stack 2 or 3 Cameraman Cats on it. Once all the other enemies arrive, spam your meatshields and Cameraman + Prisoner + Thaumaturge. Once the important enemies die, spawn only Lil' Eraser, the 75c meatshields, and the LD units. DO NOT FIRE BREAKERBLAST! You should be able to knockback the Prof. A 1-3 times before Metal Hippoe dies. After he dies, time Awakened Bahamut if you're using it to get a few hits off. If the Prof. A is still alive, Breakerblast it. Repeat for the second and third waves. After all 3 Prof. As die, just spam everything.