|JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the Japanese version of The Battle Cats.
This feature has become unobtainable and can only be obtained via hacking.
- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the Enemy, see Type 10 (Enemy).
|Cat Unit # 54|
Evolves into Cat Transportation Type 10 at level 10.
- Fast attack rate and animation
- Decent DPS
- Area Attack
- Moderate recharge time
- Very slow movement speed
- Mediocre health
- Low range
Type 10 is a tank, literally. Despite being a tank, something that can fire massive damage at really long distances and ignore most damage, Type 10 has none of those aspects. Terrible range, weak damage, and kinda low health. The only aspect he keeps about a real-life tank is that he’s slow, which is definitely not a good thing.
The saving grace of this slab of scrap metal is his rapid attack rate. He can pull off pretty good dps for his rarity. Sadly, he still has no range, and the health will wear out on him. You are most likely not going to use him.
|Cat Unit # 54||Special Cat|
Cat Transportation Type 10
|Cat Unit # 54||Special Cat|
10式戦車 (10 Shiki Sensha, Type 10 Tank)
|The weirdly-named "10 Tank" carries a mobile computer with a C4I system (Area attack). Apparently uses a touch panel to fire the cannon.|
ネコ搭乗10式戦車 (Neko Tōjō 10 Shiki Sensha, Cat Boarding Type 10 Tank
|乗員3人 全備重量約44t 最高速度70km/h
全長9.42m 全幅3.24m 全高2.30m（範囲攻撃） 水冷4サイクルV型8気筒ディーゼルエンジン
|Carries 3 pax, weighs approx. 44tons, max. speed 70km/h, total length 9.42m, total width 3.24m, total height 2.30m (Area Attack). Uses a V8 diesel engine with a 4 cycle water cooling system.|
- Chapter 1: 942¢
- Chapter 2: 1,413¢
- Chapter 3: 1,884¢
|Total XP Cost||9,650,975|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|762 HP||230 damage||140||1.03 seconds||6||4 times||6f||39.66s - 30.86 s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|12,953 HP||3,910 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Cat Transportation 10 Tank|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|12,953 HP||3,910 damage||140||1.03 seconds||6||4 times||6f||39.66s - 30.86 s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate 10 Tank's stats.
|Hometown Self-Defense Force Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|