U + Me = Photosynthesis is the fifth and final stage in Spring for Sensei.
- 10 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50~100f.
- 1 Teacher Bear spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 10 Squire Rels spawn after 5.33 seconds160f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100~200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Teacher A. spawns as boss.
- 1 Teacher Bun Bun spawns as boss.
- 1 Ms. Madonna spawns as boss.
- 5 Owlbrows spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 30 seconds900f.
- 10 Ginger Snaches spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100~200f.
- 8 B.B.Bunnies spawn, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50~100f.
- 8 Squire Rels spawn, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50~100f.
- 4 B.B.Bunnies spawn, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50~100f.
- 4 Squire Rels spawn, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50~100f.
Any anti-Floating cats like Fishman Cat, Cameraman Cat will be helpful here, but Octopus Cat is a great example due to also being able to block Ms. Madonna's waves as well, and any other Wave Shield cats will be helpful too. Stall the Teacher Bear for as long as possible at the beginning so you can get max Worker Cat and money, the Ginger Snaches and other peons are not that much of a threat, so you won't need to worry about them. The steady stream of peons during the boss wave along with the Owlbrows means that you probably won't be in dire need of money, but you can also use Long Distance cats to snipe Teacher A.