Ultra Stress! is a Monthly Event All-Stars Stage that features enemies from Monthly Events.
- Infinite Firework Guys 1 spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- Infinite Firework Guys 2 spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- Infinite Chief Pengs spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 4 Chief Pengs spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20f~60f.
- 1 Chief Peng spawns as the boss after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 5 Squire Rels spawn as bosses after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Dark Emperor Santa spawns as the boss after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Lucky Sloth spawns as the boss after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- 3 Shy Boys spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Kory spawns as the boss after 213.33 seconds6,400f.
Beware of the Shy Boys, at 3-crown difficulty they are stronger than the Shy Boys found in Unjust War!
Strategy 1 (cheese)
The first five units are a part of their combo.
At the beginning, spawn a Manic Lion Cat and a Maglev Cat. Maglev cat should kill the Chief Peng. Then spawn Awakened Bahamut and keep on spawning Manic Lion Cats. You should be able to destroy the base before Dark Emperor Santa spawns.
(All cats should be at a minimum level of 20+)
At the beginning send out some Crazed Walls, and ONE Paris to kill the first Chief Peng. Then, when the rest on the penguins come out, kill them with that one Paris that you deployed, and upgrade your wallet to level 3+. If your lone Paris is not enough to deal with the rest of the Chief Pengs, then spawn more. Then when the boss is out, DO NOT SEND Bahamut/ubers out until the shockwave ends. Once it does end, send them out. Then, Shy Boys come out. Bahamut or the anti-red cats should kill it. Then, use your powerful ranged attackers (Dragon/Paris) to kill the boss. Then Kory will come out, but don't worry. He is not buffed, and is at 100% maginifications, so he is not a seriously deadly threat. After you kill the Lucky Sloth, kill Kory, then destroy the base, and you will win. If this strategy does not work, then you should level up your Cats.
- From August 5, 2014 to August 15, 2014 (Part 2 of 10 Million Downloads Event)
- From November 29, 2014 to December 4, 2014 (during 2nd Anniversary Event)
- From August 3, 2015 to August 7, 2015 (during 20 Million Downloads Event)