- At the start of the battle, infinite Doges and Those Guys spawn, delay 4~40 seconds and 0.07~2 seconds2~60f respectively.
- Doge Darks spawn in this sequence after certain amounts of time:
- 66.6 seconds2000f, 1000% Doge Darks delay 0.07~10 seconds2~300f.
- 100 seconds3000f, 1250% Doge Darks delay 0.07~8 seconds2~240f.
- 133.3 seconds4000f, 1500% Doge Darks delay 0.07~5.3 seconds2~160f.
- 166.7 seconds5000f, 2000% Doge Darks delay 0.07~2.7 seconds2~80f.
- 200 seconds6000f, 2500% Doge Darks delay 0.07~1.3 seconds2~40f.
- 233.3 seconds7000f, 3000% Doge Darks delay 0.07~0.7 seconds2~20f.
- 266.7 seconds8000f, 5000% Doge Darks delay 0.07 seconds.2f.
- Once the enemy base is damaged, Master A. appears as the boss with:
Since the Doge Dark drop lots of money , you can freely spawn any units you want . Take note that this is a Times stage , since the Doge Darks will get stronger by time , so you need to beat this stage ASAP , or else the crowds will be uncontrollable. Kasa Jizo helps a lot on this stage due to his aggressive DPS to black, but take note they are outranged by H. Nah. Don't forget to bring an attacker that can attack the boss, Master A. , like Megaphrodite , Valiant D'arktanyan, Awakened Mina ... Don't bring Lufalan Pasalan here , since he is single attack , and will mostly hit the peons. The Thrillerz is not much like a threat if your stack is strong enough. Housewife Cat should works well here.
- An Umibōzu is a large, sea-dwelling yōkai that attempts to destroy ships.