The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- At the start of the battle, infinite Doges and Those Guys spawn, delay 4~40 seconds and 0.07~2 seconds2~60f respectively.
- Doge Darks spawn in this sequence after certain amounts of time:
- 66.6 seconds2000f, 1000% Doge Darks delay 0.07~10 seconds2~300f.
- 100 seconds3000f, 1250% Doge Darks delay 0.07~8 seconds2~240f.
- 133.3 seconds4000f, 1500% Doge Darks delay 0.07~5.3 seconds2~160f.
- 166.7 seconds5000f, 2000% Doge Darks delay 0.07~2.7 seconds2~80f.
- 200 seconds6000f, 2500% Doge Darks delay 0.07~1.3 seconds2~40f.
- 233.3 seconds7000f, 3000% Doge Darks delay 0.07~0.7 seconds2~20f.
- 266.7 seconds8000f, 5000% Doge Darks delay 0.07 seconds.2f.
- Once the enemy base is damaged, Master A. appears as the boss with:
Strategy 1: Uber Carry
- Since the Doge Dark drop lots of money , you can freely spawn any units you want . Take note that this is a Times stage , since the Doge Darks will get stronger by time , so you need to beat this stage ASAP , or else the crowds will be uncontrollable.
- Kasa Jizo helps a lot on this stage due to his aggressive DPS to black, but take note they are outranged by H. Nah
- Don't forget to bring an attacker that can attack the boss, Master A. , like Megaphrodite , Valiant D'arktanyan, Awakened Mina , ... Don't bring Lufalan Pasalan here , since he is single attack , and will mostly hit the peons
- The Thrillerz is not much like a threat if your stack is strong enough. Housewife Cat should works well here
- An Umibōzu is a large, sea-dwelling yōkai that attempts to destroy ships.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.