- 2 Zoges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 6.67~20 seconds200f~600f.
- 1 Zyclone spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Zoges spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 8 Zomboes spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 40~46.67 seconds1,200f~1,400f.
- 8 Zigges spawn after 106.67 seconds3,200f, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
- 8 Zories spawn after 160 seconds4,800f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- 8 Zir Zeals spawn after 213.33 seconds6,400f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 8 Zang Roos spawn after 266.67 seconds8,000f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
Using either anti-Zombie Ubers or fast units that can move behind Zyclone while it is dead can help win this stage. Because the Zyclone is not counted as a Floating enemy, this increases the difficulty of the stage, because then anti-Zombie units are almost certainly required for this stage. Thankfully, this stage exclusively features them, so said units can still be put to good use. Since Zyclone will respawn at full health after 4 seconds if he isn't Z-killed, you'll have to either do that or somehow sneak behind him, which can be dificult with all the support.
Due to the Zyclone’s slow speed, knockbacking and freezing it will make it powerless. Make sure to protect your units from other zombie units!
Try to destroy the base before the Zang Roos appear, as they will likely cause problems.
Lineup: Bony Bone + Biohazard or a different Research Up M Combo, Lumbercat, Heavyweight Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Paris Cat, Polevaulter Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, last unit can be any good area attacker for the Zories and Zang Roos (or anti-zombie Uber for easy finish).
Items: Rich Cat (Optional)
Start of by earning a bit of money leveling the Worker Cat] to level 2 or 3. When the first Zoge approaches the middle of the map, spawn Jiangshi Cats until Zyclone appears, then spam Lumbercat, Heavyweight Cat and Polevaulter Cat. You'll basically knockback Zyclone to the enemy side of the base using the Lumber and Heavyweight Cat. You may spam occasionally Hyper Mr and Skelecat, as they also have the Zombie Killer ability, especially when the Zories and Zang Roos appear or they get under your main attacking forces in the front lines.
This battle is more of an endurance battle than the other Cyclone stages, so this may take a while.
|Discreate||Rare Cat True Forms|
- The name of the event this stage is accessed from, The Rolling Dead, is a reference to The Walking Dead.