The stage begins by summoning a few Zoges. A few seconds later, Zyclone, the boss, appears. The stage then continuously summons other Zombie enemies. After a few minutes, the stage will only spawn Zoges again.
Using either anti-Zombie Ubers or fast units that can move behind Zyclone while it is dead can help win this stage. Because the Zyclone is not counted as a Floating enemy, this increases the difficulty of the stage, because then anti-Zombie units are almost certainly required for this stage.
Due to the Zyclone’s slow speed, knockbacking and freezing it will make it powerless. Make sure to protect your units from other zombie units!
Try to destroy the base before the Zang Roos appear, as they will likely cause problems.
Gardener Cat can help a bit.
If you have nobody to slow / knockback / freeze the Zyclone, this level MAY be impossible for you.
- Start off by upgrading the Worker Cat, then wait for the second Zoge; when it comes out, send out 1 basic cat or something to make the first few Zoges burrow (don't use stuff that can damage them a lot, using a low-level macho or even turning it into its basic form helps, they aren't supposed to do much anyway), at this point the Zyclone should already be out.
- When the first Zoges get close to your Cat Base, send some meatshields, just enough to hold them off; don't go too far. Also send a Welterweight and a Vaulter. The Zoges should survive long enough for a second Welterweight, and anything else that can stop/slow/knock back Zombies may help. Also upgrade the Worker Cat to level 3-4 before proceeding.
- The Zyclone should be getting close. Now send as many meatshields as you can; keep sending Vaulters and Welterweights whenever possible.
- Now 2 things can happen: if the Zyclone never gets knocked back, slowed or frozen, it'll kill your units and you are doomed; if something gives it an effect (most likely thing to happen) you should be fine as long as you keep sending units; start spamming heavy hitters, but make sure that Zombie Killer units have a chance to deal the final blow.
- If the Zyclone keeps getting knocked back, it'll eventually be at the enemy base. At this point your units may try to get too close while it gets knocked back because of damage and the Zyclone may kill everybody; if it happens, don't worry, stop sending heavy hitters and restart from about step 3. To prevent this, you may want to lower the ammount of Welterweight Cats, but this may result in some of them dying and not being replaced, so try to find a good way to balance this problem.
- When Zyclone takes the last knockback stop doing stuff. If the Zyclone kills your units you have basically won; lure it near the Cat Base, kill it by only summoning Zombie Killers (Polevaulters do good damage) and THEN send heavy hitters with low range to take down the base. If, however, the Zyclone is killed without the Zombie Killer ability, you have to fully rely on the units who survive behind it to destroy the base; as for the boss, don't use many Welterweights, as you have to prevent the Zyclone to kill your base, not push it in front of the other units you have. If the boss dies near the enemy base with Zombie Killer, do literally nothing unless your base is in serious danger, you can't risk that a cat unit or the Cat Cannon knocks a zombie in the middle of your frontline units because they will likely die. Don't forget it- this can end a good attempt. Units with high range may ruin your strategy in the same way if Zombies emerge from the ground in front of them.
If Zang Roos start spawning, you may end up losing, so, if you fail, try to balance the attack forces so the percentage of Zombie Killers is as high as possible, but the boss is killed fast enough so that Zang Roos don't spawn; some luck may be required, but even a low level player with the required cats can do it.
Lineup: Bony Bone and Biohazard or a Research Up M Combo, Lumbercat, Heavyweight Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Paris Cat, Polevaulter Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, last unit can be any good area attacker for the Zories and Zang Roos (or anti-zombie Uber for easy finish).
Optional Battle Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU, Sniper the Cat, Treasure Radar (due 30% drop rate)
Start of by earning a bit of money leveling the Worker Cat] to level 2 or 3. When the first Zoge approaches the middle of the map, spawn Jiangshi Cats until Zyclone appears, then spam Lumbercat, Heavyweight Cat and Polevaulter Cat. You'll basically knockback Zyclone to the enemy side of the base using the Lumber and Heavyweight Cat. You may spam occasionally Hyper Mr and Skelecat, as they also have the Zombie Killer ability, especially when the Zories and Zang Roos appear or they get under your main attacking forces in the front lines.
This battle is more of an endurance battle than the other Cyclone stages and may span up to 30 mins or more.
The last two slots can be replaced by any attacker, a two slot cat combo (preferably slow or freeze effect up) or an anti zombie such as Poseidon, but be careful with money.
Battle Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU, Sniper the Cat, Treasure Radar (due to the 30% drop rate). None of these are necessary but do help.
This strategy can be done in three ways: either killing the Zyclone and sneaking Bahamut behind it, getting lucky with a zombie killer killing it or surviving long enough that the Zoges are the only zombie enemies. by that point you can't lose.
At the start upgrade your wallet to level 2, when the Zyclone appears start spamming all of your attackers (aside from Bahamut). Eventually Welterweight will push him against the base but a Zomboe will stop this advance. Stop spamming cats and save up money until the Zomboe gets close to your base and then start spamming again. At this point it is an endurance battle, the Zeals and Zang Roos will hit your base but Welterweight should knock them back allowing you to survive until there is only Zoges. By that point you can easily kill the Zyclone and A.Bahamut can destroy the base.
Note: There are some RNG factors to this method as Vaulter and Lumber Cat are not guaranteed to proc; cat combos (such as Lolly Fanciers) can help with this.
|Danie A||No Uber Start|
- The name of the event this stage is accessed from, The Rolling Dead, is a reference to the television series The Walking Dead.