Unjust War is a special stage available on the 9th of every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat Stages. Using Cat Food to continue the battle is prohibited in this stage, and closing the app will not allow the player to retry.
This stage is very similar to Berserk (Insane). However, the Shy Boy buff is doubled, and only 8 will spawn. Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns at the beginning, and J.K Bun Bun spawns later on. The B.B.Bunnies are replaced by Ginger Snaches that spawn half as often.
This stage can be very difficult. Manic Dark Cat spawns at the start, and the Shy Boys begin to spawn early on. Bring Cat CPU, Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat. Any Uber Rares you have will make this stage easier, especially anti-Red/Floating ones such as Ice Crystal Cat. You'll want Catdam to slowly take out Nyandam.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Sanzo Cat, Manic Macho Legs, Dark Emperor Catdam/Super Galaxy Cosmo/a Long Distance Uber Rare, Crazed Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat, an anti-Red or Floating Uber
Recommended items: Cat CPU, Rich Cat, Speed Up
At the beginning, just spam Manic Erasers, the Manic Dark Cat should slowly push towards your base. When the Shy Boys appear, start spamming all of your meatshields along with Sanzo Cat. Also send out Bahamut and your Uber. The Sanzo Cats should be able to slow the Shy Boys, allowing your Bahamut Cat and Uber to kill them. Turn on the Cat CPU and watch it do its work. Catdam and Manic Macho Legs are there to destroy Dark Emperor Nyandam, while Ururun Cat is for knocking enemy units back. Hopefully your four part meatshielding and Sanzo will be enough to get you through this level.
Strategy 1.5 (ft. Diabolic Gao)
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Sanzo Cat (40+3), Crazed Sexy Legs Cat (30), Diabolic Gao (40), Ururun Cat (30), an Uber that does massive damage to Red or Floating (Divine Thundia 34+1 used), Can Can Cat (30+5)
Items: Cat CPU, Rich Cat, Speed Up
At the beginning, just spam Manic Erasers, the Manic Dark Cat should slowly push towards your base. When the Shy Boys appear, start spamming all of your meatshields along with Sanzo Cat. Also send out Diabolic Gao and your other Uber. The Sanzo Cats should be able to slow the Shy Boys, allowing your Ubers to kill them. Turn on the Cat CPU and watch it do its work. Manic Macho Legs is there to destroy Dark Emperor Nyandam, while Ururun Cat is for knocking enemy units back. A level 30 Diabolic Gao can kill Manic Dark Cat in 7 hits, and he disrupts Manic Dark Cat's attack tempo by freezing him everytime he attacks.
Strategy 2 (ft. Coppermine)
Lineup: Mohawk Cat (20+30), Manic Mohawk Cat (30), Eraser Cat (20+30), Manic Eraser Cat (40) Sanzo Cat (30) iCat (30), Divine Coppermine (30) Awakened Bahamit Cat (30), The Majestic Zeus (26), B.C.S. Lionheart (28)
Items: Rich Cat is a must have and without it this stage becomes near impossible. Speed Up and Cat CPU are also highly recommended but not needed. Without a CPU, the stage becomes increasingly difficult.
NOTE: Manic Eraser MUST be hypermaxed or else this strategy won't work. You can also replace Zeus and Lionheart with two other hard-hitting cats or Ubers that outrange Manic Dark Cat and can survive a hit from Nyandam.
Begin the battle by spawning several Manic Erasers until you have 5000¢. Once the first Shy Boy comes out, spawn all your meatshields, several Sanzo Cats and Awakened Bahamut Cat. Make sure Bahamut hits Sir Seal and hits Shy Boy several times. Then spawn Coppermine and hope she freezes Shy Boy. Once the second Shy Boy comes, start spawning iCats. As soon as the Shy Boys are gone, deploy all your attackers and turn on CPU and possibly Speed Up if your money is managed and safe. By the time J.K Bun Bun comes out, you should have a Coppermine stack of 2 (possibly 3 if done correctly) and Bun Bun should be frozen in his tracks. While this is happening, Manic Dark Cat should be be knocked back at least once. When J.K Bun Bun is dead, you've already won the battle. Just wait and then Manic Dark Cat should be dead. Try to make sure that Nyandam doesn't kill your cats. Once Manic Dark Cat is dead, finish Nyandam, then destroy the base and unlock Manic Dark Cat!
ITEMS: Rich Cat, Cat CPU, Sniper the Cat (optional)
- Meatshields: Manic Mohawk Cat (LV40), Manic Eraser Cat (LV40), Eraser Cat (LV20+40), Jiangshi Cat (LV34),
- Anti-Red Cats: Apple Cat, Luxury Bath Cat, Pai-Pai, Kamukura
- Support: Ururun Cat (Knockback), Ultralan Pasalan (Freeze)
- Replacements: Be sure their range is at least 360.
You will first want to kill the initial Sir Seal, then combat the Shy Boy with Apple Cat and Luxury Bath Cat. After that, deploy the anti-Red cats and the support units. Invest enough money to bring out the rest of your units. Feel free to use the CPU after all that.
Strategy 4 (Eva Unit-02's Beast Mode)
Items: Rich Cat (recommended but not necesary), Cat CPU (if you have one)
Lineup: (Cat Combo units on first row), Awakened Bahamut Cat (optional), Unit-02, Code 777 (35~40), Eraser Cat (20+40 or above) Manic Eraser Cat (30 or above), Ramen Cat (40 or above), Sanzo Cat (40 or above), Crazed Whale Cat/Manic Island Cat (30 or adove)
- Spam Manic Eraser Cats until the first Shy Boy spawns; spam all 3 meatshields including Sanzo and wait until you have enough money to send Unit-02.
- If your wallet is full, spam everything (or turn on the Cat CPU) and everything should be very easy. Turn the CPU off if you are low on money and repeat until you kill Manic Dark Cat.
- Spawn Manic Eraser Cats until the first Shy Boy spawns; spam only both Erasers and Sanzo for not stopping your money from filling, and when you get enough money, send Unit-02, spam all meatshields with Sanzo.
- After the first Shy Boy dies, upgrade your Worker Cat to level 3 and start spamming Crazed Whales/Manic Islands. After the second Shy Boy dies, keep upgrading your Worker, trying not to run out of money for your cats. And so on.
- Its highly recommended to have Unit-02 at level 40 since it will deal nearly 50,000 damage (200,000 to Red), which can be mortal even to these highly buffed enemies.
- A. Bahamut is meant to deal high damage to the frontline enemies if Unit-02 is not enough. He can be replaced by other support units such as Ice Cat.
- Unit-02's Long Distance is enough to reach Dark Emperor Nyandam without taking damage; try to kill him before killing all of the other enemies or else Unit-02 will take lots of damage.
- Unit-02 can outrange Manic Dark Cat.
|The Battle Cats||Requires Ice Crystal Cat and Super Galaxy Cosmo|
|Danie A||No Uber|
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Sleeping Beauty III • Mega Cat EX • Nyanko More WarlockCC • Nyanko MercCC • Titi CatCC • Takuya and Beauty Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|