- 1 Manic Dark Cat spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Sir Seals spawn after 4 seconds120f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 3 Shy Boys spawn after 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 13.33~16 seconds400f~480f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 34.67 seconds1,040f, delay 13.33~16 seconds400f~480f.
- 1 J.K Bun Bun spawns after 126.67 seconds3,800f.
- 2 Shy Boys spawn after 126.67 seconds3,800f, delay 2 seconds60f.
- 3 Shy Boys spawn after 180 seconds5,400f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Ice Cat can Freeze and deny all Red enemies in the stage movement consistently.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Sanzo Cat (ideally Talented), Manic Macho Legs, Li'l Nyandam, Crazed Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat. Replace the Legend units with Uber Rares you have if you have them, provided they outrange Manic Dark.
Battle Items: Cat CPU, Rich Cat, Speed Up
At the beginning, just spam Manic Erasers, the Manic Dark Cat should slowly push towards your base. When the Shy Boys appear, start spamming all of your meatshields along with Sanzo Cat. Also send out Bahamut and your Uber. The Sanzo Cats should be able to slow the Shy Boys, allowing your Bahamut Cat and Uber to kill them. Turn on the Cat CPU and watch it do its work; but once Manic Dark has approached, do not spawn any, as his 360 range is higher than Sanzo's 250, and even higher than Tathagata Cat's too; therefore only spawn Sanzo while there is a presence of an enemy frontline. Catdam and Manic Macho Legs are there to destroy Dark Emperor Nyandam, while Ururun Cat is for knocking enemy units back. Hopefully your four meatshields and Sanzo will be enough to get you through this level.
This stage is quite difficult, as Manic Dark Cat spawns at the start, and the Shy Boys begin to spawn early on. Bring Cat CPU, Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat. You'll want Catdam to slowly take out Nyandam.
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat • Masked Grandmaster Cat|