The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Unkept Promises is the final stage in The Legend Ends.
- This stage is similar to Surrealist Sins in that the player must destroy an enemy base with an exorbitant amount of health in a short amount of time.
- A normal Doge at 100% strength magnification will spawn with a boss shockwave when the enemy base is down to 1% HP, but this should not even be remotely a problem.
- After 3 minutes and 20 seconds, a massive, unending wave of overbuffed Doge variants will spawn and destroy the Cat Base within seconds.
- Use Awakened Bahamut and a spammable unit with high DPS.
- Remember, Warlock and Pierre is 50K+ DPS against bases.
- You can do any senseful strategy that you like, but make sure you have enough damage per second to destroy the enemy base in time!
- Attack Up combos are very helpful in this stage; while they may not have an effect at first, their effect over a longer period of time is significant.
- Saving the Cat Cannon for when the single Doge appears can help prevent your attackers from being interrupted.
- Spamming Manic Dark Cat will whittle down the base while you wait for A. Bahamut.
- THERE IS ALSO A WAY TO KILL THE HORDE!!!
- You need to stack mitamas and E. Kubilan Pasalan for the metal doges. Also bring cats with knockback ability. You should eventually kill the base.￼
- This stage has the second highest energy cost in the game of 800, only beaten by Feast! in U.F.O Corps Strikes!, having a grand total of 1150 Energy Spent! (Only in JP version)
- Thus, it will have the highest XP drop of any Stories of Legend stage.
- The enemy base in this stage has the highest amount of health in the game.
- The stage's name is likely reference to how the name of the chapter is false.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.