Unmoving Conveyer is the third stage in Drunken Foundry.
- 1 Othom spawns after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 1 Othom spawns after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- 1 Othom spawns after 73.33 seconds2,200f.
- 1 Othom spawns after 96.67 seconds2,900f.
- Infinite Sir Seals spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 99.33~100 seconds2,980f~3,000f.
- Infinite Sir Seals spawn after 11.67 seconds350f, delay 99.33~100 seconds2,980f~3,000f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 35 seconds1,050f, delay 99.33~100 seconds2,980f~3,000f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 36.67 seconds1,100f, delay 99.33~100 seconds2,980f~3,000f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 99.33~100 seconds2,980f~3,000f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 61.67 seconds1,850f, delay 99.33~100 seconds2,980f~3,000f.
- Infinite Star Pengs spawn after 85 seconds2,550f, delay 99.33~100 seconds2,980f~3,000f.
- Infinite Star Pengs spawn after 86.67 seconds2,600f, delay 99.33~100 seconds2,980f~3,000f.
This stage is basically a game of keep-away with the Othoms. What works optimally is either attempting to rush down Othom, or abusing Cyberpunk Cat.
Any frontline tankers, Jizo's Mega-Castle, Kalisa, anything to KB Floating or Relic, any fest uber.
Bad Blaster Saki: Can snipe Othom from a distance and with massive damage, but be wary of her big blindspot.
Strategy 1: Cyberpunk Stack
- Talents Recommended: Cyberpunk Slow Up, Octopus Curse Immune, Can Can Double Bounty
Use the Sir Seals at the start as free money, as they have virtually no HP, and will allow you to start your Cyberpunk stack. Be very careful during the first H. Hippoe and Star Peng wave. Use A. Baha for when the Hippoes and Star Pengs are deployed, use Can Can + Pizza for Seals, use Camera, Pizza, and Can Can for the Gory Blacks, and use Octo + Medalist to get direct hits on Othom. As the level is very straightforward, you just have to live until your second Cyberpunk can be deployed. Once that happens, you basically win the stage.
Strategy 2: Othom Rushdown
- Note: This strategy strongly relies on Level 50s, and the following Talents: Can Can Double Bounty, Pizza Wave, and Octopus Curse Immune.
Your goal in this strategy is to rush down the first Othom before Star Pengs appear. If you kill the Sir Seals with Can Can and/or Bullet Train, You can get the money needed to spam Can Can, Fishman, Bullet Train, and Octopus, as well as send out Awakened Bahamut. If you get lucky RNG, you can weaken Othom but it's unneeded. Othom's curse is extremely short, so Fishman should be able to get in uncursed hits. Once you rush down the first one, take down the Star Pengs and Sir Seals. You should have enough money to kill the second one. Awakened Bahamut should recharge when the next set of Sir Seals or Gory Blacks come out, and so you will use him to take down the third and fourth Othom. Once all of them are dead, the stage is free to win.